Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 9

Image

Well I never pray
But tonight I’m on my knees yeah


~~~~

I don’t know how long we were kissing before Brian picked me up and carried me into his room off the main room in Johnny and his suite. He kicked the door shut with foot without even breaking the heated kiss we were in.

Brian laid me down on the bed ever so gently and pulled away no matter how hard I was pulling on the back of his neck.

I wasn’t gonna DARE let him stop now.

I didn’t want him too.

Stop kissing me I mean.

“No…”

Brian stopped me with a soft kiss and pulled away.

“I’ll be right back”

“You better”

Brian smiled and went back out into the main room and I heard him rummaging around in there. He came back in in a few minutes and shut and locked the door behind him, climbing onto the bed next to me.

“Hey”

I reached out and placed my hand on his face.

“Hey yourself”

Brian leaned down and kissed me passionately before rolling over on top of me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He reached over and put something on the nightstand next to his bed. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

“God you’re gorgeous”

I couldn’t help but blush.

Now this is more like it

“You don’t look so bad yourself Syn”

“I like when you call me Brian. No one really does”

He kissed me softly.

“Call me Brian…please”

“Okay…Brian”

Brian smiled and placed his lips on mine. We continued to kiss for I don’t know how long before i felt him lick my bottom lip. I granted him entrance and he explored my mouth with his tongue. We French kissed for a few minutes before he pulled away and started to kiss me along my jaw line and then down my neck. My fingers intertwined in his hair and pulled him closer still.

God I wanted this.

Brian kept kissing my neck all around until he hit my sweet spot. To be honest I didn’t even know that I had one until now. But I knew it was there when I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. Before I could stop it a small moan escaped my throat. I felt Brian smirk against my neck and start to nibble on that very sweet spot. My grip tightened in his hair and my back arched ever so slightly has another, louder, moan escaped my lips.

I guess that turned him on slightly because he crashed his lips against mine in such a heated passion. One of his hands was tangled in my hair…well there goes that hairdo…what the hell am I talking about.

I pulled my hands out of his hair and rand them slowly down his chest and started to unbutton the rest of the buttons of his shirt. I tugged on his shirt slightly to un tuck it. Then I slid his shirt off over his shoulders and he shrugged out of it, breaking our kiss to pull his undershirt off and toss it aside. We continued to kiss until I rolled over so I was lying on top of him and I started to kiss his neck while I ran my hands up and down his chest and arms tracing the tattoos there. It wasn’t long before he let out a deep moan and rolled me back underneath him and started kissing me again. I felt him starting to slide an arm behind my back to reach the zipper there. He found the zipper and started to pull it down, unzipping my dress. But let me tell you it’s hard to get out of a dress when you’re lying on a bed with a guy on top of you. I’m guessing Brian realized this because he reached up and started pulling my dress down. He was pulling it down rather quickly and roughly. I was scared for the dress, because it was beautiful and I didn’t want it to get ruined but my drunken mind wouldn’t listen to me. It just wanted to keep kissing Brian. After what seemed like forever my dress was off and I’m guessing on the floor.

Well now I was only in my underwear and that just didn’t seem fair to me. So I reached out and started to fiddle with his belt. This let me tell you is hard when you’re caught up kissing a guy passionately. I finally got his belt undone and unzipped his pants. I started to push his pants down when Brian pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

“You sure?”

“Oh yeah”

I smashed my lips against his and continued to push his pants off. Now we were both in our underwear. That’s fairer to me. Brian pulled the covers of his bed back and we slid under the sheets. I ran my hands up and down his chest and to the top of his boxers. I started to pull them down when he grabbed my hands and placed them around his neck. It was weird but I was too drunk to even care. Before long he had unhooked my bra and thrown it to the side. He went to pull my underwear off but I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest. Has soon has his hand touched my breast I felt his member harden. His kisses became rougher has he massaged my breasts. A loud, long moan escaped my mouth mid kiss which in turn caused him to moan loudly.

I couldn’t take it anymore.

I wanted him.

I needed him.

And obviously he wanted me too because my underwear was off and he was sliding out of his boxers. Once they were off he rolled off me temporarily to grab whatever was on the nightstand. I saw that it was a condom. He rolled it on and before I knew it he was back on top of me kissing me even more passionately. A few minutes later he pulled back and placed his hands on either side of my face.

“What?”

“You’re beautiful”

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and put my arms around his back. One of his hands stayed cradling my face while the other ran down my side and wrapped around my back. He pulled back momentarily to look me in the eyes. I could tell he was making sure I still wanted this. I still wanted him.

I did.

I nodded my head and he leaned down and kissed me deeply for a minute before I felt him thrust into me. I gasped out loud and pulled back from the kiss, my back arching, and my nails digging into his back.

The slight pain lasted only a few seconds before we were kissing and moving in perfect harmony with each other. I was biting my lip trying to hold back the constant roll of moans building up in my throat. Our breathing became more haggard and he began moving faster. I could tell he was closer to coming and so was I.

Another minute or two later I felt myself losing it and the moans I had been holding back ripped from throat and my back arched. At the exact same moment I screamed out his name he screamed out mine and I knew he had come.

Brian pulled out of me and rolled off me. He laid on his side and pulled me to him holding me in his arms.

I was so drunk I started to doze off soon and I could tell he was falling asleep too because he breathing was becoming more even.

Right before my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep I heard a thought at the back of my mind.

You just broke your rule.

You just broke it good
♠ ♠ ♠
Wellll i'm just gonna say it. It was kinda weird writing this chapter but i hope it's okay. if not let me know. i can always change it. hope you all enjoy and ill most likely update tom. i'm on a roll here and need to get it all out before i forget it all. XD

check out Lauren's contest