A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Passing Time

It's been 3 months and 11 days since I've become a vampire, and everything with Eric and Pam is great. And I now live with Eric and Pam at Shrewport, Louisiana.

Pam and I have had some good times getting makeovers and shopping for ultra sexy clothes while Eric and I have been training since the night he found me. He's been raising me like I was his daughter and his creation, he keeps telling me that he won't let anything harm me in any way.

So here's how far I've come in 3 months and 11 days:

1. Eric has taught me how to contain my inner monster when I am around humans and not to drain them of their blood.

2. Eric has taught me how to glamour humans.

3. Eric has helped me run faster everyday and react faster.

4. Eric has taught me how to control my fangs.

So I have come a long way from where I was before, I'm still a baby vampire but Eric and Pam say that they are both proud and shocked of how far I've come and learned in such a short amount of time.

But here's the bummer about all of this, I saw on the news about me going missing and my parents were absolutly crazy about getting me back into their arms. I miss them like crazy and every so often you see posters of me around town saying, "Please bring our baby back home where she belongs!" It kills me to know and see that my parents are in pain but I have to accept that this is my life now.

-Lauren Sarah Berggren/Northman

...........................
I closed the diary that Eric had given me, I had practically spilled my whole life into that book. If I went to Pam, she would tell me to suck it up and go have some blood to calm my nerves. But if I went to Eric, it would be much worse. Eric would say to me that I am better off a vampire than a human because being a human means you're vunurable, but being a vampire means that you're powerful.

So I couldn't go to either of them, so I wrote down everything into a diary and kept it hidden so Eric and Pam couldn't find it or read it.

Someone knocked on my door, "Lauren!"

I threw my diary underneath my coffin pillow and opened the door, it was Eric and Pam.

"What?" I asked, "What's going on?"

"Eric has decided to go to Bon Temp, and he won't be back for a while so you and I will be running Fangtasia for a while," Pam said.

I looked at Eric in horror, "Why are you leaving?"

"Because, my child, I need to attend to some things and I promise you I will be back as soon as I can," Eric said.

"When are you leaving?"

"In a few minutes, I have to make a few phone calls and then I will be off!" He replied.

"But it's almost sunrise!" I said.

"Eric can make it in time, " Pam said, flipping her hair.

I threw my arms around Eric and I heard Eric say to Pam in Swedish, "Go," And she did as she was ordered.

Eric put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "Oh, I'll you child,"

"I'll you too," I muttered into his jacket. I felt him chuckle. He lifted me effortlessly into his arms and he placed me into my coffin and he kissed me ever so gently on the cheek.

"Sleep, dear child, sleep," He muttered. I closed my eyes and fell into a slumber for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment