Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Love of mine, I adore you so

''We've found another body. Katie, Reid go to the crime scene. Morgan meet up with Prentiss at the girls apartment.'' Hotch peeked his head in to say, leaving not a second later.

''I drive!'' Spencer smiled triumphant, a bit terrified of her driving.

She pouted playfully, gaining a small sweet kiss, that of course made it all better.

*

''Ha! Ha! Shotgun picks the music!'' She stuck her tongue out teasingly, before playfully adding. ''Unless I'm driving, then the driver picks the music.''

He smiled at her unbearably adorable immaturity.

Katie jumped out of the car nearly before it had even stopped. Spencer held his heart, his eyes wide as he questioned this lovely girl's sanity.

''Sorry.'' She sighed, rolling her eyes playfully. ''I get a little hyper active every once and a while.

Spencer intertwined his fingers with hers as he softly pulled her near, his heart, without a dash of mercy drumming against his chest.

Katie kissed his lips, smiling up at him before gently dragging Spenc in the direction of the crime scene.

*

Katie lightly hummed an unknown tune as Spencer drove back to the Police Dept.

The sound of her mindless melody softly filled the car and a smile couldn't resist taking its place around his lips.

''I love you'' Slipped past his lips and into the now silent air around the two.

Katie sharply glanced over at him, her eyes only slightly wider than usual but it didn't take long for a small smile to upturn her full lips.

She peeked shyly down toward the floor of the large black SUV they just parked.

''I love you too'' She breathed gently, taking in a shaky deep breath as she unknowingly caused his heart to attempt to rip through his ribcage, in a painfully beautiful way.

A smile permanently graced his cheeks and he couldn't withstand the need to kiss those plump smiling lips of hers.

Spencer gently held her cheek as she slowly closed her eyes, anticipating the moment his lips touched her own.