Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.

A few hazy days passed by and Katie began her work at the BAU once again, her parents and Grandmother had left, reluctantly and life was nearly normal with the exception of Katie and Spencer.

They were friends, as close as ever, but still yet Katie could not remember.

Spencer began to wonder if she did not want to remember, if she didn't want to be more than friends.

Day by day, he would get sadder and sadder, although every time she came around, his heart would lift and he left at ease.

What he didn't know, was that Katie wanted nothing more than to remember all the  times they've kissed, every smile she had forgotten, everything that he's ever told her. It killed her and she wondered why she couldn't remember, she had remembered everything else, right?

She sighed, frustrated as she sat at her desk, her thoughts attacking her attentiveness.

''K-Katie?'' That sweet, shaky voice broke her free of her mind and she did not hesitate to look up into his honey brown eyes.

He offered a cup of coffee, his heart racing as she smiled gratefully up at him.

''Thank you, Spenc, you're amazing.''

''Hate to interrupt the rainbows and unicorns...'' Sigh Garcia as she walked toward them. ''But Hotch wants us to met in the conference room.''

''Thank you, lovely.'' Katie stood up, biting her lip as she walked with Spencer and Garcia, where the team gathered around the round table.

''We have a serial arsonist loose in Tampa, Florida,'' Hotch began, his expression as stern-faced as ever. ''Already he's bombed 3 locations, fortunately, they were disclosed locations and nobody was hurt. Although they were government buildings, which would be classified as an act of terrorism. It's clear this person wants to be heard, its out job to listen.''

Hotch gave them 30 minutes to meet on the jet after a short recap and soon the entire team was aboard.

''What are you reading?'' Spencer took the seat next to Katie, peeking over at the book she held.

''... Harry Potter. Don't make fun of me! I couldn't handle it!'' She teased, hugging the book to her chest.

He chuckled adorably, shaking his head lightly.

Katie smiled, putting the book down to turn her attention to Spencer.

''Come, my sweet!'' She tugged on the sleeve of his shirt, so that he would lay his head on her lap.

He flushed slightly as she played with his hair.

''I do love your hair, you know?'' She smiled softly, running her fingers through his amber locks.

In respond the flushed tone on his cheeks darkened and his heart beat much more furiously within his chest.

Once the plan had landed they wasted no time in getting to the crime scene and police dept.

Hotch, JJ and Morgan left to met some officers at the latest crime scene and Katie, Emily, Rossi and Reid headed straight to the Police station, where they introduced themselves to the local law enforcement.

With the promise of meeting the rest of the team, the detective on the case gave them headquarters in a large room to the right.

''If I knew it would be this hot-'' ''-Technically it isn't so much as hot, than it is humid.'' Spencer corrected.

''Yes, thank you, Genius.'' Was Emily's sarcastic reply, Katie merely laughed.

Spencer, god bless him, didn't notice the dryness of her statement.

''Alright!'' Rossi entered the room, clapping his hands together in a way to show he is ready to start. ''Should we begin?''

Emily nodded, sitting in the nearest seat and plopping her feet unto the desk beside of her.

''Ready whenever you are, boss!''