Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Ignorance

Katie sat at her small desk area, chewing on her pen as she blankly stared at her computer screen.

''Didn't get much sleep huh?'' Prentiss handed Katie a cup of coffee. Katie shook her head mindlessly.

''I guess not...'' she thanked her for the coffee and took a sip.

She began her paperwork. Until the phone rang. Katie answered the phone with ''This is Katrina Vinson with the FBI, can I help you?''

''Okay, please hold.'' She got up from her chair and began her searching for Dr. Spencer Reid.

''Spencer!'' She called before she walked into the break room. When she did, she saw him absentmindedly stirring his coffee. She stepped in.

''Hey Reid your mom's nurse on the phone for you.'' She told him. He nodded and senselessly smiled at her.

She smiled back and started to make herself coffee as Reid left the room. Garcia sat at the table, holding the newspaper in her colorfully adorned hands.

''Katie...?'' Garcia cunningly trailed off. Slyly looking through her dark rimmed glasses and up at Katie.

Katie looked over at her. Rose a dark eyebrow and asked cautiously. ''Yes...?'' Not taking her eyes off of Garcia as she took a sip from her mug.

''Whats your sign?'' She asked.

''What-what do you mean, my sign?'' Katie looked a bit confused.

''Your zodiac sign!'' Her exceptionally peculiar friend bellowed.

'I'll never tell!'' Katie sang softly, smiling slightly.

Just then Reid came back into the coffee room. ''Reid! Whats Katie's birthday?'' Garcia deceptively asked of her intelligent, young friend.

''October 31st 1987, 11:01 am'' He answered without pausing to think.

Garcia smiled a thanks and looked for her zodiac.

Katie pouted.

''At this time you come across in an appealing, charming, openly affectionate manner which is likely to win you new friends and admirers. You make an excellent first impression now. This is a very favorable time for doing something to enhance your appearance such as getting a hair cut or purchasing new clothing.''

Garcia read to her.

Katie scoffed. ''I haven't cut my hair in 2 years.'' She spoke dismissively. ''Besides, whats wrong with the clothes im wearing?'' She defensively asked.

''Nothing.'' Reid spoke a little to soon. Attracting suggestive, smug looks from Garcia.

Katie smiled in his direction, not catching the obvious.