The Solution Isn't Always That Simple

Why us?

I could retrace every moment, every second. Never wanting it to end I kept asking for more.
We'd never had the chance to show each other this level of affection before, it was amazing! Just nearing what seemed like the end, (we were both getting tired), a loud cracking noise echoed around the house. This was soon followed by a large crash and undistinguished voices. We looked at each other in shock. But then he wrapped his arms around my head and kissed me, with so much emotion I never wanted it to stop.

It did.

He jumped off the bed, picking up my clothes, the house keys and a phone as he went. He threw them into our wardrobe behind the chest of drawers. Ushering me in he whispered, "I love you with all my heart and all my soul, nothing will ever happen to you."
"I---"
He shut the door before I could finish. The wardrobe only opened from the outside so I was trapped.

I was glad a few moments later, I heard muffled shouts, a resounding thud and a strange sound, as if something was being dragged along the floor, out of the room. Staying as still as I could, the wardrobe door slowly slid open.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A masked figure appeared and I moved even further into the shadows. If I stayed as quiet as I could then maybe he wouldn't notice me. Yeah right like that would really happen. That only took place on tv. I was hoping the guy was as stupid as he looked, but, I guess not. When he was fully into the wardrobe he suddenly turned, gun drawn and pointed it so the barrel was right in between my eyes.
"Hey Mike! What should we do with this one? Leave her or take her as well as --"
"Wait, 'her'?"
"Yep. Why?"
"Well, it would be better if we had something we could use to get the guy to talk."

At this point I was just.........well I really didn't know what I was feeling. I was scared because there was a bloody gun pointed at me and I was wondering what they meant when they said about 'get the guy to talk'.
Roughly the guy pulled me out of my hiding spot pushed me back into the bedroom. I could only see one other man in the room. He signalled for me to be taken out of the room so he must've been the leader. I was lead through the house, room by room. I took another look at everything, just incase I never saw it again. Outside there was a large deep-green SUV with black tinted windows. I was hauled through the back doors and into total darkness. Feeling around I touched something soft and I heard a moan. Danny!
I ran my hands over his body until I found his head. Gently lifting it my hands started to feel wet, he was bleeding.
The car suddenly moved slightly and the engine was started up. A small light turned on above my head and it took a couple of seconds for my eyes to readjust. After they had I returned my gaze to Danny. He was slowly starting to sit up and I had to help him because he was so weak.

I don't know why these people are doing this. I mean we both lived normal lives and we had never done anything really worth remembering, so, why us? Why now? But most importantly.....

What was going to happen next?.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx to everyone that is commenting and subscribing!!!
I do appreciate it!
Thanx XD