Status: In progress. Updates once a week.

The Real Avenged Wives of Huntington Beach

Home

After the final few weeks left of the tour, the bus returned the boys back to Huntington Beach to be reunited with their families. It was bittersweet. While the wives were all happy that their kids had their dads back, they had other feelings as well.

Camille was prepared to put up with Brian always staying out at night, knowing what he was doing. Leah was a nervous wreck, not sure what the hell that crazy woman Valary would do now that Matt's back. Teresa was hoping that Johnny stuck with what he said and would cut down on the drinking, but she had her doubts. Claire was relieved, yet fearful that Jimmy would still always be out doing something for the band. Julia seemed to be the only one who didn't have any big problems, other than her little suspicion about that one phone call, which was still lurking in the back of her mind.

Well, no one ever said marrying a rock star was easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cool! 1 more subscriber! At 10 now :) Thank you guys.
Yeah, this was just a short one. I didn't want to make a big chapter just about the guys coming home, because I thought it'd be boring I wanted to just make a tiny chapter letting you all know that THE BOYS ARE HOME! I'm super stoked to write the next few chapters :)
I'd appreciate any feedback you all have!