Seven Minutes

It all started with Janice Richard's party that held the traditional party game '7 Minutes in Heaven'. Little do some of the party goers know how much their lives will change after this silly game. For Keali Morrison and Tristan Evans, the seven minutes sparks a positive attraction, but there's just one problem....neither one go to the same school and they didn't catch eachother's last names before Keali is pulled away from the party. How will they ever find eachother?
As for Jaime Sullavin and Malcom Doyle, it's not quite so positive on both ends. While Malcom is crazy about Jaime, she's got a wonderful "perfect" boyfriend she doesn't intend on leaving any time soon, especially not for the infamous cocky jokester of school. Malcom is up for the chase, so sure he'll woo the stubborn Jaime over. Will his efforts prove true?
And for Nicole (Colie) Pierce and Rhett Woode, a more complicated romance blooms from the seven minutes. Rhett's infamous for "treating girls right", but when Colie learns that this "manwhore" is really still a virgin, she helps him out and reinacts an Easy A moment with him. The only problem being is that Colie went into the closet nervous and terrified, and she came out with the biggest crush on Rhett. But she's too shy to admit it. Will she get the nerve to tell him how she really feels?
Join these three struggling couples in the journey that started it all; where it all started with 7 Minutes in Heaven.