‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

Taste Of Fate

Joey was glaring at me.

"No I haven't." I stuttered, not knowing what else to reply with. I knew from the look in his eyes that he knew I was lying through my teeth. Something else changed in his eyes. Somehow they became darker and the glare more pronounced as it bit into my own.

Joey was gone.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat but still couldn't say anything to calm him down. I knew I was done for and I knew something bad was coming. I saw him stand up next to the bed. I automatically pushed myself against the wall, as if it could actually do something to stop coming towards me. I knew I had nowhere to go, so what was the point of fighting it. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, waiting for whatever he had in store for me.

I thought he would hit me, smack me around a little until he was satisfied. Now I wish that he had done that instead of what he was going to do.

I cringed the second I felt his breath on my neck. My eyes snapped open and as soon as they were I was trying to get away. Unfortunately I had nowhere else to go to. I was up against the wall, cringing at the greedy smile plastered on his face.

He forcefully pressed his lips against mine in an attempt for a sloppy kiss, shoving his tongue roughly into my mouth where I bit it. I regretted that as soon as I did, for he wretched back and slapped me hard across the face.

"Bitch!" He spat the blood onto the carpet and was on me again in a second. He pulled me so I was laying down with him on top me. His legs holding mine down and both of my hands in one of his. I was trying my hardest to get free, but it didn't work.

"Please, Joey. Please stop." I saw him raise his hand again, landing another blow to my cheek. I whimpered and buried half of my face into the pillow. I felt a tear slide down from my eye and drip off of my nose and onto the pillow. I was trapped.

"Are you going to do what I say?" His breath was at my collar bone that was exposed. I didn't answer, I just tried to bury the rest of my face into the pillow. As tears prickled my eyes even more, I felt his lips press against the skin below my collar bone and open. His teeth scraped against my skin and he bit down hard.

I screamed in pain and the tears started falling more freely. I could feel blood pooling and trickling down by my neck. I could faintly see it dripping onto the pillow next to where my head lay.

"I said," he used his other hand to grab my head to make me look at him, "are you going to do what I say?" His head dipped down to lap up the small amount of blood the was trailing my neck. The thought of it sickened me to the point where all I wanted to do was throw up. He looked me back in the eyes, expecting an answer. All I could do was nod. "Good."

He started to unbutton my shirt slowly, letting his fingers scrape against the skin that was exposed to him. I shuddered every time he came in contact with my skin. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what was about to happen to me.

Once done with my shirt, his hand went behind my back to unhook the bra the was surrounding my breasts. This was a bad day to not have any clean laundry and only have one bra that happened to be strapless. I didn't see, but I knew he was smirking when the bra was pulled off and carelessly tossed to the floor.

His hand trailed down my stomach, stopping at the line of my pants. I let out a sob when he started to unbutton them and unzip them. I cried more when his hand slid itself down and under my underwear in attempt to 'play'.

I almost vomited when his fingers went inside me. It hurt, a lot and I couldn't take it anymore. I struggled as hard as I could against his grip and cried even harder, again burying my head into the pillow. I was hoping this was all a bad dream and I would wake up. I screamed as he slid another finger in, in attempt to try to pleasure me. All I could do was cry. I was pathetic.

"You need to relax. It's okay." He whispered in my ear and pressed his lips against my neck. Flicking his tongue against the skin and continuing to press his fingers deeper inside of me. I screamed again, hoping that maybe someone would hear me.

Everything happened in a flash.

"You bastard!" Someone screamed and Joey's weight was suddenly thrown off of me. I was too scared to look. I turned and buried my face into the pillow completely, covering it with the covers and pulling my knees against my chest.

I remember hearing shouting, banging sounds and a lot of swearing. The rest was a blur to me. Before I knew it I was being picked up and carried out of the room. I didn't know by whom really, it was like I was drugged and facing a major out-of-body experience.

One of my hands was wrapped around the stranger's neck, my other dangling freely to my side as he carried me. I opened my eyes but everything was a blur, I knew I was still crying, but I could make out some things. A tree, the side of a house and the strangers face.

"Chris?" I asked quietly. I could hear myself breathing as I was laid down in the yard on the grass. The man kneeled next to me and pushed my hair out of my eyes. I finally did what I had the urge to do. I turned my head and vomited in the grass about a foot away from me. The stranger pulled my hair back and rubbed my back to soothe me. I collapsed back onto my back, looking up at the stranger. "Chris?" I asked again in a faint whisper.

"Shh sweetie, it's okay. Everything's okay. I'm here now." His hand cupped around my cheek and slid down my neck and back up. I focused on his hand, cooling off my face that I hadn't realized until now was burning up. I heard him humming a song that I knew I'd heard before, but couldn't place it. I was too tired to even think or even realize I had drifted off to sleep, listening to him sing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually like this chapter a lot
and I feel that I owed you guys an update
;D
I've been going through a lot lately
and I guess writing is my way of relieving depressing shit
so here's your update!
So who's excited for the new Mibba!? I'm just hoping my backgrounds will stay.