Status: Happiness and angst up ahead! -shot- Oh and currently active again?

You're More Than My Hero

Bye-Bye!

Ow! Ouch! Argh! If fucking hurts! Please! Stop it already! I can't take it anymore! For God's sake! Ugh! I think I'm gonna... Wait just a minute, why am I thinking thoughts it's as if... As I'm having... What do you call that? Oh yeah! Sex! Yeah, I know, I'm fucking blunt, but that's just how I fucking roll, baby! Anyways, argh! Stupid disinfectant being applied on my wound my Dr. Death Defying! It's like fucking rather than just a fucking disinfectant if you ask me. Sigh... It just... It just fucking hurts! Owww!

*After minutes of more whining and cussing*

At last! Finally, it's over! Dr. D is doing the final touches; wrapping a clean bandage around my leg. Now I feel a lot fucking better now. Hm, I wonder what will happen after this? Will I have the courage to ask Dr. D to stay with him in his lair and if he does, we will rock out until we either die or get killed by fucking Vampire-fuckers, or... Dr. D will fucking turn me down (I will not let that happen!) and I'll join these three fucking mysterious men called the fucking Killjoys (Their team name... Also fucking lame, just so you know. Can't they come up with cooler names?! Sigh...) in their fucking mysterious journey where in time they'll be no longer be so fucking mysterious and instead they'll talk about themselves (Especially on why they such fucking lame names!) and maybe, just maybe, I'll join the team but psh! That will never happen! Not in a million years! Never ever ever! Ya hear me?! You'll never get me alive, coppers (Just remembering the old times)!

Okay! Dr. D's done! Hm? What now? Why is Dr. D looking at something... My crotch? There's not so much to look there yet... Oh! He's looking at my pockets! Silly me! I feel so dirty (Imagine me saying this in a girly voice, that would be epic)! Anyways, I think he's looking at Fun Ghoul, the gun these three fucking mysterious guys gave me to protect myself from Vampire-fuckers. He then raised an eyebrow at me. I wonder why he's looking at me like that? Now I'm thinking that's he's weird too... No! I must not think that or else I'll feel the same way towards him as I feel about the Killjoys: I don't want to enumerate, so to put it simply, insert all the negative feelings you know here.

"A green gun? That's new," He told me. Wow, this is the first time he has spoken to me. Yes, this is actually the first time. When he was treating my wound, all of them were fucking silent. They just took glances at each others. Now that's what I call total fucking awkwardness... So, yay! I think? I don't really know what to say at Dr. D at the moment (Jeez, speechless much?) so I just nodded and smirked, not like Party Poison's fucking smirk! Grrr! It just makes me more irritated and annoyed the more I think about it!

"Okay, now you're good to go," Dr. D added. "Good to... Go?" My world is breaking apart immediately when he said that... I still haven't asked him and he already told me to beat it! The only hope for a better life... Nooo! My dreams are ruined once again! I am truly... The unluckiest and most fucked-up guy in this God-forsaken world! Sigh... Okay, now that I'm done with my melodramatic drama, time to face fucking reality... Sigh... Does this mean I have to join the fucking Killjoys on their fucking mysterious journey on a fucking mysterious reason that I don't know? Typical.

"Unless... If you want to stay here," he added again. Okay, turn back time, forget the fucking melodramatic drama thing. Holy shit! This is such a perfect opportunity! Now at least one of my dreams wil come true! Rocking out, speaking on the radio... Oh yeah, that is the shit! I glanced at Party Poison, who's currently wearing a blank face. A poker face, perhaps? Okay, time to be the happiest and luckiest guy in this world or in other words, time to say "yes (Wow, I'm acting like girl who said yes when the proposed)!"

"Sure," I replied happily. Then I looked at Party Poison, "If that's okay with you?" I kind of needed permission from him, 'coz he's the fucking mysterious guy who saved my life. The least I can do for him is be polite for once (And I mean once, remember that!). He nodded and then, I just felt that I wanted to jump for joy, but of course, with three fucking mysterious guys (Dr. D is cool) around you, it's awkward and humiliating.

The journey ends here. Bye-bye! It's been hell of a long, one-day journey with you guys! And I hope it will never happen again! I then saw Party Poison nodding at Kobra Kid and Jet Star, they stood up after that. Aw, leaving already? Well, good riddance for you no-good bastards! Especially you, Kobra Kid, though I may not know anything about you, I hate you, I really, really hate you for what you've done to me, also to you, Party Poison, after everything good you did to me, I can never forget the time you fucking let go of my legs wherein I suffered excruciating because of it! And it's because of you! And as for you, Jet Star, you're fucking mysterious as the rest of them. My famous last words for all of you are, "Fuck you." Yeah, that's all. Get outta here already! Shoo! Yeah! Go on! Get outta here! A few more steps to go! And... They're outta here! I walked towards the exit to watch them go, not because I'm going to say "bye-bye", it's because I want to. I wouldn't miss this for the world!

I saw them get in the car and as I heard the engine started, my heart started beating fast. I'm just fucking excited now! Wee!

...Huh? Why is... Party Poison looking at me like that? Hold up... I remember that I promised Party Poison that I would repay him for what he's done... 'Cause he said that I didn't have a reason to live, but by repaying him, will be one of my reasons to live in this fucking world! What have I done?! I'm such a selfish jerk! Though I may regret this for the rest of my life, I need... I need to come with them and find out more reasons on why I deserve to live in this world...

Oh shit! The car's already going away! What will I do?! Ah, fuck it! I ran outside and took a deep breath as I shouted at the top of my lungs,

"Wait!"

I hope they heard it, especially Party Poison. Wait, I'm acting all thankful now? Now that's just great. Ugh, there's no turning back. Fuck me.

Expectedly, the car stopped. Suprisingly, Party Poison got out of the car.

"So, you didn't forget about it?" He asked loudly. I hear what he said loud and clear and I understand it quite well too. I smirked and replied in an almost shouting way,

"Then I wouldn't be here shouting 'wait'!"

Party Poison then smiled... With that different smile. At least it's not that fucking smirk again, I swear to God if I see one more time of this fucking smirk, I'll... Nevermind.

"What now?" He asked, crossing his arms as the wind blew across his face, blowing his hair-dyed red hair. The wind blew across my face and hair too, though I don't really care as much as he does. And as for your question, Party Poison...

"Is there still a vacant seat?" I asked this time. This conversation feels like the 100th conversation I've had with him, but actually, it's maybe just the 3rd or 4th. I don't know why. I just feel it. Party Poison then looked at the back seat and after a moment of staring at me (Which I don't know the reason why, but then, I stared back at him too), he smiled again and nodded. I quickly ran towards him and... Wait, I ran? Oh my fucking God! I can run! I can run! I can run! I can run! We exchanged smiles at each other as I hopped in the vehicle. Jet Star and Kobra Kid just smirked. I know what they're thinking, but I don't mind it... Yet.

"Welcome back," Party Poison said, "Frank."

Wow, this feels like home, where I feel safe, protected, but there's one thing missing. I don't feel much love around. 'Coz of course we're guys and all, and I think it's gonna stay that way...

"Thanks, Party Poison," I said, smiling. I feel nice towards Party Poison at the moment and I don't know why. I think it's just natural. He looked kind of surprised because this is the first time that I said his fucking lame name with a smile. Party Poison then snapped out of it and smiled back. And as I looked at the back window, I saw Dr. Death Defying waving at us goodbye. Oh, Dr. D, how I wished to be with you, but here I am, with my saviors, being with them to repay them what they've done to me or I guess, more. But we'll find out more about that in the near future.

Welcome to your new fucked-up life with the Killjoys, Franklin Anthony Thomas Pricolo Iero Jr.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I'm back with a freakin' good update (I think) XD
Noticed the development of feelings? Pretty sweet eh?
Frank's starting to build some respect for Party Poison.
I love their "promise". It makes me squeal <3
And "bye-bye" titles much? XD
ANYWAYS, how'd you guys like this chapter?

read, comment & subscribe for new readers (I'll love you forever if you do) :)
xoxo