Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Friends Again.

The rest of the Ball was fun, and I had a blast with Kyle. I have to say, I think that he's the better dancer, but I would never admit that out loud. The ball was finally over, and man was I tired. Pansy and Blaise had disappeared a while ago, and I don't want to know what they're doing. I hadn't thought of Draco at all, except for now of course. As me and Kyle walked back to the Slytherin common room I went over what I learned today:

-Draco loves me
-Draco didn't just fuck me and ignore me like a whore
-Draco's mad at Kyle for some reason
-Draco's really upset over something

My favorite was the one where Drey didn't just fuck me and ignore me. Maybe I should talk to him...

"Phia!" A voice yelled, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at Kyle, "Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, sure." He stopped outside of one of the classrooms in the dungeons and held the door open for me. I walked inside and turned around when I heard the door close. Kyle had closed it, but he was on the outside.

"What the hell, Kyle?"

"You and Draco need to talk!" He said, "So you're not leaving until you do!"

"And how do you expect to get him in here?" I asked, sitting on the ground.

"Pansy already got me in here." A voice said, making me turn my head.

Draco was sitting at the way back of the room with his dress shirt un-buttoned slightly and his tie undone and hanging loosely around his neck.

"Oh," I said, biting my bottom lip. "Um, how did Pansy trick you in here?" I spoke to Draco for the first time in a long time.

"She didn't trick me, she threatened me." He shrugged.

"Oh," I nodded, "Yeah she can be really scary." This was really awkward.

"Listen Phia, I'm really sorry." He began, "I was such an idiot. I'm sorry for having sex with you, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry!" His eyes were watering in the glow of the torch light.

I chewed on my lip as my own eyes started watering, "I-I forgive you, Drey." I said, "And I'm also sorry for ignoring you."

He smiled up at me, "Really? You forgive me?!"

I nodded, smiling back at him.

"And there's no need for you to apologize, Phia." He stood up and took a few steps towards me.

I stood up as well and ran at him, wrapping my arms tightly around him. I missed him so much. He hugged me back and we stood like that for a few minutes, and then I heard the door open.

"AW!" Pansy squealed, "I KNEW THIS WOULD WORK!"

I pulled away from Draco and glared at her, "I'm mad at you, Pans."

Her eyes widened, "Why?!"

"Cause you locked me in this freezing cold dungeon! You know how easily I get cold!" I pouted.

She laughed, "Phia, you get cold in the middle of summer."

I frowned, "Leave me alone, it's not my fault."

Draco wrapped his arm around me, "Are we allowed to leave now? It is pretty cold in here."

"SEE!" I exclaimed, "Even Draco thinks it's cold!"

"Well, now that you two are talking I guess you can leave." She moved out of the doorway, allowing me and Draco to get out.

I hooked my arm through Draco's and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Can I stay in your room tonight?" I asked, "I missed my best friend."

He smiled, "Of course!"

"Yes!" I grinned as we made our way up to the boys dormitories.

* Draco's POV

"Draco Malfoy! Get your ass in the dungeon right now!" Pansy glared at me, pointing her wand at my forehead.

"Fuck off, Pansy." I spat. I was not in the mood for her right now. I still haven't been able to fix the goddamn Vanishing Cabinet and it was pissing me the hell off. If I was going to sneak the Death Eaters into Hogwarts I wanted to make sure that when they came through the cabinet they wouldn't have chunks of them missing.

"Just go in the goddamn dungeon!" She shoved me towards the door, making me stumble into it, losing my balance momentarily. That little moment was all that she needed to slam the door shut in my face.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, kicking the door. I didn't need to be locked in a damn dungeon, I needed to be working on that Vanishing Cabinet!

She just laughed and walked away, I don't know why the hell she locked me in a dungeon. Sometimes she's really fucking retarded. I walked to the back of the room and sat down on a bench that was hanging from the wall. I loosened my tie and leaned my head back against the cool walls. Maybe I just needed to calm down a little.

I was in the fucking dungeon for over twenty minutes when I heard Kyle's voice.

"Phia!"

"Yeah?" Her voice came next.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

Oh fuck! If he asks her out or something I might have to kill him.

"Yeah, sure." Phia said.

I saw them now, and Kyle opened up the dungeon door and motioned for Phia to enter. She walked in and then he slammed the door shut on her.

"What the hell, Kyle?!" She asked.

"You and Draco need to talk!" He said, "So you're not leaving until you do!"

"And how do you expect to get him in here?" She asked, sitting on the ground.

"Pansy already got me in here." I said, and she turned to look at me.

"Oh," She said, chewing on her bottom lip like she always did when she was nervous. "Um, how did Pansy trick you in here?" That was the first time that she had spoken to me in a long time.

"She didn't trick me, she threatened me." I shrugged.

"Oh," She nodded, "Yeah she can be really scary." Not going to lie, this was pretty damn awkward.

I decided that I should apologize to her. "Listen Phia, I'm really sorry." I began, "I was such an idiot. I'm sorry for having sex with you, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry!" My eyes started watering.

"I-I forgive you, Drey." She said, and I noticed her eyes were watering, too, "And I'm also sorry for ignoring you."

I smiled up at her, "Really? You forgive me?!" Oh this is great!

She smiled back at me and nodded her head.

"And there's no need for you to apologize, Phia." I stood up and took a few hesitant steps towards her. It was true, she didn't need to apologize at all.

She stood up and ran at me, hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back, I missed her so fucking much. Then I heard the door open.

"AW!" Pansy squealed, "I KNEW THIS WOULD WORK!"

Phia pulled away from me and turned to Pansy, "I'm mad at you, Pans."

Her eyes widened, "Why?!"

"Cause you locked me in this freezing cold dungeon! You know how easily I get cold!" Phia pouted and she looked so cute. It was kind of cold in here...

She laughed, "Phia, you get cold in the middle of summer."

Phia frowned, "Leave me alone, it's not my fault."

I wrapped my arm around her in an attempt to warm her up., "Are we allowed to leave now? It is pretty cold in here."

"SEE!" Phia yelled, "Even Draco thinks it's cold!"

"Well, now that you two are talking I guess you can leave." She moved out of the doorway, allowing me and Phia to get out.

She hooked her arm through mine and leaned her head on my shoulder, "Can I stay in your room tonight?" She asked, "I missed my best friend."

I smiled, "Of course!" I missed her just as much, maybe even more.

"Yes!" She smiled as we entered the common room and headed up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Szophia and Draco are friends again! :D

Sorry this took a bit to come outt. D: But once again, thank you to my commenters, subscribers, and silent readers!

Comment/subscribe. <3