Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Goodbye Lauren, Hello Szophia.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock blaring music. I sat up quickly, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and hitting my alarm clock until it shut up. I looked around and noticed that the room was empty, I glanced at the clock and saw that it said 9:30. Ah fudge muffins! I'm gonna be late. I got up and ran over to the bathroom and washed my face quickly, deciding to take a shower later whenever I had more time. I got dressed and quickly put on some makeup and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail before grabbing my bag and sprinting to Professor Binns' room. I quietly slipped into the room and took my seat next to Draco, only fifteen minutes late to class. I probably looked like a hot mess, but I didn't really care because I'm not really Lauren, and she's leaving soon anyways so it doesn't matter. Professor Binns didn't even notice and just kept droning on, and Draco glared at me.

I looked over at him, "What's your problem?"

"You're my problem actually, you're such a tease. I thought we were going to have some fun last night and you flirt with me nonstop and then you leave!" He said, clearly frustrated.

I giggled quietly, Draco finally gets a taste of his own medicine. I remembered last night, everytime Draco would try and kiss me or something I would move away from him and ask him about something in the room. Then, whenever I was a safe distance away, I would flirt with him again and say some very suggestive things to him. Then he would move closer to me and the cycle would repeat itself. Finally Draco got up to go to the bathroom and I quickly slipped out of the room.

"Well I had to go to the bathroom too, but I didn't know where it was. So I left the common room to go to the one by Snape's room and then when I got back I forgot the password to get in so I just left." I said innocently.

His eyes narrowed, and I doubted he believed me, "Well then do you wanna come back tonight? I'll show you where the bathroom is..."

"Can't!" I said, pulling out a piece of parchment and a quill, "I have a lot of homework." And then I turned away from him and began taking notes.

He huffed in annoyance but then went back to his notes as well. When class was over I rushed out of the room before Draco could corner me and made my way to the portrait by the kitchens and looked at th painting of the fruit, cocking my head slightly to the right. Now what was it that Fred did again? He reached up, I reached my arm up like he did, and he tickled the pear. I ran my hands across the slightly bumpy surface of the painting and the pear giggled and transformed into a door handle. I grasped the handle and wrenched the door open, stepping into the kitchen where so many house elves were busy making lunch. I saw a familiar face and cried out in recognition.

"Dobby!"

The house elf stopped what he was doing and looked over at me, "I'm sorry, does Dobby know you, miss?"

Right, I look like Lauren. "It's Szophia!"

The poor thing looked even more confused, "Szophia?"

I sighed and transformed back into Szophia, the other house elves too busy to notice me.

"Miss Szophia!" Dobby squeaked out, rushing towards me and bowing at me feet, "Dobby is sorry he did not recognize you."

I picked him up off the ground and he winced, ready for punishment, but I hugged him instead, "What did I tell you about bowing, Dobby? You don't need to bow to me!"

He hugged me back and I set him back down on the floor, "Dobby is sorry, miss. Dobby is very forgetful."

"And what did I tell you about apologizing?"

"Dobby is so- Uh, heh." He grinned innocently at me.

"Dobby I missed you!" I said pulling a chair up by him and sitting down.

"Dobby has missed Miss Szophia as well." He stood before me, wringing his hands together.

"Sit down, Dobby!" I said, gesturing to the seat next to me.

"S-sit down?!" He cried out, then he regained his composure, "Dobby is sorry, miss, you are the first witch to ast Dobby to sit down!"

"Stop calling me miss, Dobby. It's Szophia or Phia." I said, smiling at him.

"Okay, m- um, Szophia."

"How have you been, Dobby?"

"Dobby has been well, he loves his job at Hogwarts. How have you been?" The little elf said, his big eyes looking at me.

"The same as always I suppose, nothing very interesting." I said, then I checked a clock on the wall and saw the time, I had five minutes to get to Potions. "Well Dobby, I must be going. I just wanted to stop by and grab a bite to eat, I missed breakfast."

"Dobby will get you some food!" He said before rushing off. He came back a minute later with three Cauldron Cakes and a bottle of water. "I hope you don't mind water, Dobby couldn't find Butter Beer."

"Thank you, Dobby." I retrieved the food from the elf and then scooped him into another hug, "I'll come back and visit you soon!" I changed back into Lauren and then proceded to walk to the door.

"Goodbye, Szophia!" He waved at me as I exited the kitchen. I quickly shoved a Cauldron Cake into my mouth and uncapped my water bottle, washing down the food. I got to Potions with a minute to spare and half a Cauldron Cake left. I stuffed the rest of the cake into my mouth and drank the rest of my water bottle and then entered the room.

*

The rest of the week went by pretty smoothly, Draco only tried to get in my pants once or twice, and I hung out with Dobby a lot. Before I knew it, it was time for Lauren to leave and Szophia to return. I was to leave at dinner, and Szophia would come back the next morning. Everyone was chatting and eating and I was talking and joking with Fred, George, and Lee. Lee had grown on me, he was pretty much exactly like Fred and George, they should be triplets. I decided that once Szophia returned I would hang out with him some, too. I saw Dumbledore stand up and I knew it was time for Lauren to leave. I smoothed down my outfit and waited for him to call me up.

"As you all know, we had a student here for a week touring the school, Lauren Andrews." Dumbledore began. Everyone's attention turned to me. "Today is her last day here, she will be returning to America, and hopefully Hogwarts made a good impression on her and she will decide to come here." He smiled at me, "I would now like to ask Lauren to come up and turn in her Gryffindor robes and then she will say her goodbyes and exit the Great Hall."

I stood up and walked to where he was standing. I took off my robes and handed them to Dumbledore and waved at him and then returned to the Gryffindor table, giving Lee, Fred, and George hugs, and then I waved to Pansy, Kyle and Draco and left the Great Hall. McGonagle was waiting for me and she led me to her office where I would be sleeping for the night.

*

The next morning I woke up and found a tray of food sitting on McGonagle's desk. There was a note on it.

Good MorningMiss Szophia!
I hope that you enjoy your breakfast, I made it myself.
Love, Dobby.


I smiled and looked at the food, scrambled eggs, toast, a glass of iced tea, bacon, and ham. It looked really good. I saw a trunk sitting next to the desk with another note on it.

Szophia,
Here is your original trunk, get dressed and come to the Great Hall at 9:20.
Professor McGonagle.


I quickly threw on an outfit and ate my breakfast; which was very good. I checked the time and saw that it was 9:15 so I just decided to go to the Great Hall a minute or two early. I walked through the doors and snuck up on my friends, Draco was the only one with his back to me so I motioned for the others to be quiet and I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who." I whispered in his ear.

His arms reached behind him and he poked me in the side and I squealed.

"Phia!" He said, "I would recognize that squeal anywhere!" I took my hands from his eyes and he got up and hugged me tightly, "I missed you, Phia." He whispered.

I hugged him back, "I missed you two, Drey."

Finally Pansy and Kyle were allowed to talk again and they yelled and attacked me. I soon found myself on the floor with the two of them sitting on me.

"Guys get off, I can't fucking breathe."

They reluctantly got up and went back to their seats on the other side of the table. I squished myself in between Draco and some Slytherin girl that he probably wanted to fuck. She pouted at me whenever I leaned my head on Draco's shoulder and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"How's your aunt?" Pansy asked.

"She's fine, it was just another episode." I smiled.

"Oh good!" Kyle grinned at me.

"So, anything exciting happen while I was gone?" I asked.

"We met a girl that actually didn't wanna fuck Draco, besides me!" Pansy said, looking at Draco and laughing.

"Shut up Pansy, I told you she wanted to fuck me, but you scared her off whenever you threatened to break her face!" Draco said, glaring at Pansy, who was still laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, Draco. Whatever keeps your ego happy." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well where is this girl?" I asked, trying to keep the peace.

"Oh she left, Draco probably scared her off." Pansy said.

"She was touring the school, she was from America and she was pretty cool." Kyle said, also trying to prevent any future fights between Draco and Pansy.

"Damn, I wish I could've met her, she seems cool." I commented. I poked Draco on the nose and he turned towards me, smiling.

"Yes?"

"Was she hot?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"Yeah, she was really hot." He grinned, "Of course not as hot as you." He winked at me and I laughed loudly whenever the little whore that was next to me stood up and stormed off to the other end of the table.

"Aww, poor slut wasn't getting all of Prince Draco's attention." Pansy fake pouted, trying not to laugh.

I laughed and shook my head at her, turning to look at the rest of the houses. Fred and George caught my eye and they were motioning me over.

"I'll be right back guys." I said, standing up and walking over to them.

"SZOPHIA!" They yelled, jumping up and hugging me, "We missed you!" George winked.

"I missed you guys too! What have you been up to?"

"Ohh you know the usual." Fred grinned, "Getting in trouble and all that fun stuff."

I laughed, "Of course." I turned to Lee, "Hey Lee, how are you?"

He looked at me for a moment and then replied, "Im fine, just pretty tired. One week into school and we already have a shitload of homework."

"Oh great," I groaned, "I guess I have a lot to catch up on."

"Well, I don't know since you're a grade below me, but yeah, you probably have a shitload of stuff to do as well." He laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna head back to my table, I'll talk to you guys later!" I smiled at all three of them and then went back to my table. After a few minutes we were heading to History of Magic.
♠ ♠ ♠
gaaahhhh, i hope you guys like this :)

comment me and tell me what youu think, it'll also help get the chapters out quicker. :)

...oh and dont forget to subscribe as well ;)