Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Stupid Harry Potter.

"Can anybody tell me how you can tell the difference between a werewolf and a regular wolf?" Professor Snape asked, walking about the class room, intimidating all the Gryffindors.

Of course Granger's hand was the first raised, no shocker there. I just rolled my eyes at her and continued writing Draco a note.

"Anybody?" He asked, his eyes passing over Granger. "No? Well then, there are several different traits; the pupils of the eyes, the snout shape, and a tufted tail... Since nobody offered to answer it seems we all need a refresher on werewolves, so turn to page 281 in your books."

Everyone groaned, but nonetheless flipped to the instructed page.

"Hermione's hand was raised!" Potter shouted from the back of the room.

"10 points from Gryffindor for shouting out, Potter." Snape said without even turning to glare at him, "Page 281!"

Potter didn't complain anymore and the lesson continued. I passed Draco the note I wrote him.

dreeeeeeeeeeeey,
hai :) ...i'm bored so i just thought that i'd say ello :p
um, potter's annoying me, and it's only the first day of lessons? ...for me.
well write me back,
okaaaybyes. <3


I heard him chuckle quietly and he scribbled his reply and then slid the note over to me.

phiaaaaaaaa,
you're so weird, just thought i'd let you know :p
when does potter not annoy you?
bye<3


We continued passing notes for the rest of class until the bell rang, I got up to leave with Draco, but Professor Snape called my name.

"Miss Lockwood I'd like to talk to you for a minute."

I said my goodbyes to Draco and then sat down on a desk in the front row, by Snape's.

"I expect you to pay more attention in my class tomorrow, Szophia." He said, looking at me.

"I'll try to, you're classes are just soo boring Sev." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, Phia," He said, "Suck it up, school's not supposed to be fun, you're supposed to learn." He stuck his tongue out as well. Childish, I know.

"You sound like my parents, or worse, my uncle." I glared at him.

He smirked at me, "Well you sound like a child, or worse, my neice."

I smacked his arm, "Shut up Uncle Sev." ...Yeah, that's right. Severus Snape is my uncle.

He just laughed at me, "You might wanna get going, wouldn't wanna worry Draco."

I rose an eyebrow at him, "What are you talking about?"

He laughed once again and then shook his head, "He's waiting for you outside. That boy is so overprotective of you."

I just rolled my eyes at him, "Shut up, I'm leaving." And with that I exited the room to find Draco leaning against a wall outside the room.

"What did Snape want?" He questioned as we walked to the Slytherin common room.

"He was just telling me about the stuff that I missed." I said. Nobody knew that I was Snape's neice, aside from Dumbledore, I don't know why I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, but whatever.

"Oh, alright. Oh, Pansy said that she wanted to talk to you about something. She's waiting for you in your room." Draco said, as we descended to the dungeons.

"Oh god." I groaned, grabbing onto his arm, "I'm scared. She's gonna like hurt me or something."

He laughed, "Why would she hurt you?"

"Because she's convinced that I love you or some crazy idea like that. And she won't leave me alone!" I squeezed his arm tighter.

"Yeah, she thinks that I love you too, and come to think of it she did almost curse me the other day for not admitting it..."

"See!" We stood outside the entrance to the common room, "Imagine what she could do to me when we're by ourselves!"

"I see what you mean, do you just wanna go to dinner and then she can talk to you about it there?"

"Yeah, let's go." We turned around and I heard the portrait swing open.

"Phia!" Pansy yelled and I turned around to face her, "There you are, I wanted to talk to you about the party at Draco's. Draco, you should come too, since it's your house and all." I had forgotten all about the party.

We both let out a relieved sigh and entered the common room with her. We spent the next half an hour discussing all the details of the party. The list held over a hundred people's names, all from Slytherin. The party was to be held the Saturday after Christmas and me and Pansy were to deliver the invitations at dinner tonight. Draco was fine with all of it, and finally we headed down to dinner.

* (Skip three months,date: December 15th.)

We should not have Herbology whenever it is snowing out! I pulled my Slytherin robes tighter around my outfit and hurried to the greenhouse where Professor Sprout held lessons.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed, entering the greenhouse and shaking myself so the snow fell off of me. "It's so cold out there!"

"Tell me about it." Draco said from beside me, shivering and pulling his hat further down his head.

I looked around at the rest of my friends and saw that they were all shaking and wearing thick clothing. "Group hug!" I yelled, latching myself onto Draco. I buried my face into his chest and smiled when I felt my other friends hug the two of us. I got warmer instantly and held Draco tighter. Not going to lie, I liked being this close to Draco and it made me smile whenever he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. So maybe I might have feelings for Draco, just little tiny feelings, not huge LOVE feelings like Pansy assumes. But, he's my best friend, and I am not going to ruin the great relationship we have just because of some stupid crush. It will eventually go away, and then me and Draco will continue to be best friends.

* (Draco's POV)

"Bloody hell!" I heard Phia yell. I looked up and laughed when I saw her all covered in snow with a big furry hat on her head, "It's so cold out there!" She shook herself so that all the snow fell off and I smiled at how cute she was. Her platinum blonde hair was wet from the snow and was sticking to her face in some places. She had on a cute outfit and her bright green eyes found mine and she smiled.

"Tell me about it." I said, shivering slightly and pulling my own hat further down on my head. I watched as she chewed on her lip for a moment, looking around, and then she yelled and ran at me.

"Group hug!" Her arms wrapped around my waist and her body pressed tight against mine. I closed my eyes and rested my cheek on the top of her head, taking in the moment. It's not every day that I get to be this close to the girl that I love. Yes, I said it, I love her. And Pansy knows that I do. She tells me that Phia loves me too, but Phia denies it every chance she gets. Pansy says that she's just in denial, but I doubt that Phia loves me. I mean everyone knows me as the Slytherin manwhore, and Szophia has told me many times that she disapproves of my behavior but she's okay with it since we're best friends. But imagine if we were dating, she would most definately hate me if she found out that I was sleeping around. So, she doesn't like me that way because she thinks that I'll cheat on her while we're dating? If that's the case, that's totally false, I would never cheat on her. Everyone else joined in on our hug, and I admit I was a little annoyed, I wanted Phia all to myself. It took everything in my entire body not to just take her away and kiss her. I admit that I want to do more than kiss her, I mean most guys in the school would love to do more than kiss her, hell, they would love to kiss her! But with me being so close to her it took all my strength not to just fuck her where she stood. She was just so hot, her perfect curves, her beautiful face, and just her overall personality was so enticing.

"Alright, let's get to work, I got a fresh new batch of Mandrakes that need re-potted!" Professor Sprout yelled, interrupting our group hug. Everyone pulled away and I groaned in annoyance before letting go of Phia. Once we all got started Professor Sprout left, saying that she had something important to do.

The whole time that we were un-potting and re-plotting the Mandrakes I kept getting distracted by Phia. she was laughing and joking with Kyle, throwing dirt at the Gryffindors, mainly the mudblood Granger. Finally Potter got sick of it and turned around, pointing his wand at Phia and Kyle.

"Enough!" He yelled, "If you throw dirt at us one more time I swear--"

Phia had thrown dirt at him and it landed in his mouth. He spat it out and then pointed his wand at her. She pulled hers out and blocked his curse with ease. They started dueling and one of Potter's curses hit her in the arm, a deep red gash appeared there and started bleeding.

I rushed over to her, "Phia are you okay?!"

She grabbed onto her arm, wincing in pain and pulling her hand back, glancing at the blood and then looking away. "Ugh, yeah, I'm fine. Where is my wand?! I want to finish this!" She glared at Potter.

I glared over at Potter as well and pulled my own wand out, pointing it at him, "Big mistake, Potter."

He returned my glare, "I'm not afraid of you, Weasley."

Phia appeared by my side, wand in hand, "Potter, you ass. I got blood all over my new shirt!" She glared at him, attempting to curse him. He blocked it and Weasel-bee joined in. It was Phia vs. Potter and me vs. Weasley, it was so unbelievably easy to beat him. All I did was block one of his curses and hit him with one of my own and he was knocked out, lying on the ground. The mudblood ran over to him and checked him and then sent a 'viscious' glare my way. I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Phia and Potter. Her arm was still bleeding and she was looking paler than normal, she must be losing too much blood. I rushed over to them and caught Potter by suprise, easily hitting him with my stupefy spell.

"We need to get you to the hospital wing, you're losing too much blood." I grabbed the hand on her uninjured arm and tugged her towards the entrance. Everyone who was crowded around us watching the fight moved out of the way so that we could get to the door. Right as we got to it, it swung open, revealing Professor Sprout.

"What happened here?!" She asked, looking around at the broken pots, and Potter and Weasel-bee's uncoscious bodies on the floor.

"Potter and Weasley attacked Phia and Potter hit her and gave her a big gash on her arm," I pointed to her arm and Professor Sprout gasped, "So I knocked both of them out so they wouldn't hurt her anymore, and I was about to take her to the hospital wing, she's lost a lot of blood." I explained.

"Very well, go ahead Mr. Malfoy." She looked around the room, "I need a few students to take Potter and Weasley up to the hospital wing as well, and the rest of you will clean up the mess and then get back to work."

"Professor!" Pansy called out as I supported Phia towards the door, she was getting weaker, I could tell. "Can we go up with them? We want to make sure that Phia's okay." She gestured to herself, Kyle, and Blaise.

"I suppose," Professor Spout began, "As long as you take Potter and Weasly with you." She gestured to the two of them, "Zabini and Rose, take Potter. Parkinson and Granger, take Weasley."

Pansy looked over at Granger with disgust and Blaise and Kyle looked down at Potter with disgusted looks of their own.

Phia laughed from beside me, "Guys, I'll be fine, you don't have to take them up." Her voice sounded weaker.

"Well while you guys decide what you're going to do, I'm going to take Phia up, before she passes out." And with that I went outside, I had forgotten how cold it was. I pulled Phia closer to me, wrapping my arm around her waist, and trying to warm her up. She smiled weakly at me and wrapped both of her arms around me and we walked to the hospital wing.

*

"Is she okay?" Pansy asked, nearly scaring the shit out of me.

"Yeah, Madam Pomfrey fixed her up, she's just sleeping now. She has to stay over night here and then she can go back to classes tomorrow." I said from my place next to Phia's bed.

"Oh good." Kyle smiled, seating himself on the opposite side of the bed from where I was.

Pansy sat down next to me and Blaise sat down next to Kyle. I think that Phia might have felt all of our eyes on her because she yawned and woke up.

"What the fuck are you guys staring at?" She questioned stretching her arms and scrunching up her nose in pain when she touched where the gash was on her arm. It was all gone but I'm sure it still hurt.

"You! because you're just so damn sexy!" Kyle said, laughing.

She stuck her tongue out at him and then looked at me, "Can I leave?"

I shook my head, "Madam Pomfrey said you have to stay here over night."

She groaned, "Ugh! I fucking hate this place! Stupid Harry Potter, making me sleep in the fucking hospital wing. Why do I have to stay here all night, I mean it was just a little scrape."

"More like a giant gash!" Pansy said.

"Yeah Phia, you were bleeding like crazy!" Blaise added.

She pouted, and she looked so cute, "That's stupid, I just wanna leave. This place is scary at night."

"I'll stay with you!" I offered, trying no to sound too excited at the idea of sleeping in the hospital wing all alone with her.

She smiled, "YAY SLEEPOVER! Can I give you a makeover?!"

I laughed at her, "Um, no thank you."

She pouted, "Fine, but we're gonna have fun, okay?! We're not just gonna sleep."

"Fine, we'll play games or something." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I LIKE GAMES!" Kyle yelled.

Phia laughed, "LET'S ALL SLEEP HERE TONIGHT! WE CAN HAVE A PARTY!"

I frowned, dammit, no alone time with Phia.

"That sounds fun." Blaise smiled.

"Woo! Party!" Pansy grinned.

"Visiting hours are over," Madam Pomfrey said entering the room, "You need to get some sleep." She looked at Phia.

"Yeah, yeah." She grumbled, snuggling into the covers. She looked at me and mouthed, 'come back here at midnight, okay?'

I nodded at her and we left the room.

*

We snuck back into the hospital wing at 12. Madam Pomfrey was sleeping and Phia was sitting up on her bed, reading a book.

I glanced over at the door and muttered, "Muffliato."

Once I did Pansy rushed over to Phia and said something to her and they began laughing loudly. We pushed two beds together and sat on them just talking and laughing for a while. Then Phia stood up.

She grinned mischeviously, "I'll be right back guys." And she left the room.

Wow, she was in a pair of short shorts and a tank top, and let me tell you, they were really revealing. God, I swear she wears these things just to torture me.

"What are you looking at Draco?" I turned to see Pansy smirking at me.

"He was checking Phia out!" Kyle laughed.

I scowled at the both of them, "Oh come off it! I was just thinking."

"Thinking about fucking Phia..." Blaise said, smirking at me as well.

"Shut the hell up." I glared at them before turning away and waiting for Phia to come back.

She returned to the room twenty minutes later, carrying two huge bottles of fire whiskey. "Let's have some fun." She grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
more than half the chapter's in draco's POV. <3 i wanted you to know draco's feelings towards phia since you already know phia's :)

next one will be the beginning of christmas break where some interesting things will happen, including the PARTAAAAAY :D i <3 partaaaays :))))

comments will make the chapters come out quicker ;) ....oh and i wanna dedicate this chapter to Dulcis Somnium she's been the only commenter so far. and i know that some people like it, i mean i have 55 readers and 12 subscribers! it doesn't take that much effort to just comment and say "hey, i like it, okay bye" or "its good" hell, even "it sucks ass." i just want comments...but i hope it doesnt suck ass D:

ah okay, no more ranting... COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE <3