Without You

Strange Kids

Frank's Point Of View

"Sammy, have you ever noticed my kids are strange" I asked her as we laid in bed.
"Nope, not at all" Sammy said trying not to laugh. I looked at her.
"Fine, yes they are strange but them being strange is a mixture of Stacie and you" Sammy said.
"Where did I go wrong" I asked.
"You know where you went wrong" Sammy said.
"That's twice, but Sophie did it so I wouldn't get mad at her, she always pulls that card when I'm going to punish her and it just sucks" I said looking at her.
"I know, maybe sometimes she probably wishes that you and Stacie were still married" Sammy said.
"I didn't mean to cheat on Stacie after being married to her for 3 months" I said nuzzling my head to Sammy.
"I know you didn't" Sammy said putting her arms around me.

"Has Sophie told you who she likes" I asked her.
"No, she won't tell me anything" Sammy said. I pulled her closer to me after switching our positions.
"Like I said, strange children" I said.
"You are their father" Sammy said. I nodded and sighed.
"Let's go to sleep and well figure it out in the morning" Sammy said.
"Or" I said rolling onto her and kissing her. Sammy giggled and I pushed my kids in the back of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm stuck but don't worry I'll add more

just a filler a short filler but still one now whats gonna happen