Between You and Me

Chapter 2

I was all alone again. Dang! I just spent about less than an hour here. It was just about 8.30 pm. Time went slower than ever. After 20 minutes more I spent, sitting alone in the backyard. It was getting cool, the air outside. So I went inside. And found Brittany and Andrew. Andrew looked at me and came over me.

“Do you see Devin? My drunk brother!” he asked me.

“I don’t see him. What’s going on?” I responded, and asked him back.

“He didn’t want to home, so I let him stay, but I don’t know where is he now. He was drunk,” He explained. “I am not worried at all, but Brittany.”

“Oh I see. I’ll help to find him then,” I said.

“Thanks,” he said. “Brittany will go upstairs and you can find him around the house,”

“Okay,” I said and started to find for Devin.

Then after about 15 minutes, I couldn’t find Andrew’s brother, nor Brittany and Andrew. Then I met my brother.

“What are you doing? Already make friends?” he asked.

“Yeah and now I’m looking for someone. Someone called Devin. But not you. But the other Devin that has a brother, named Andrew. Do you see him?” I responded and asked him back.

“Oh you mean Devin Oliver? I thought I saw him in the kitchen. Looks he was really drunk.” My bro told me. “be careful! He often does something stupid when he's drunk,” he added.

“Okay, I got it! If you see Andrew, tell him I’m finding Devin in the back,” I said and walked out to find Devin. I was wondering why the hell I became care about this thing. I just met they just about moment ago. Okay whatever. I just had to find Devin now, not my brother, Andrew's brother.

So I went to the kitchen, looking for Andrew's bro. So many peeps here, I couldn't remember what he looks like very clearly. And all I was thinking is ask! Yeah ask was a very good idea, since Andrew wasn't here.

"Is anybody here named Devin? Devin Oliver?" I stood up, asking the peeps in the kitchen with my loud voice.

"I am Devin Oliver, oh wait .. am I?" suddenly a guy made his way through the crowd and showed up in front me. Right in front of me. "Oh you are looking for me, pretty?" he pointed his finger to himself.

"um .. Yeah?" I said.

He chuckled, "You are just all what I want," he said.

"Excuse me?" I said, but he suddenly kissed me. Yeah on the lips. Holly Lord, he kissed me in front of people. And I could hear they were like 'omg omg!'.

I tried to push him away, "Let me go!!" I hardly said it, because his lips attached on mine. Then Andrew came. And Brittany.

"DEVIN?!!" Brittany was really surprise to seeing Devin kissed me.

"Oh hell !! Devin, let her go!!" he said, trying to push him away from me. Then Devin let me go. But still gripped my hand so hard. Oh Damn it, I didn't even know him, I just met Andrew moments ago.

"Hi, Brit and .. um Andrew?" he said, as thinking something. Then he was getting closer to my face again, but Andrew stopped him. Andrew pulled me out from Devin. I was scared.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?" He angrily asked.

"You drunk, man! You just kissed that girl and probably frightened her," Andrew held my hand. "Are you alright, Jo?" he asked me, making sure if I was fine.

"Um.. Yeah.. I g..guess..so!" I was shaking. How could I not? I thought that guy was not bad until he stole my first kiss while he drunk.

"Okay relax!" he calmed me down. "Brit, please just take Devin out from this fucking place!!" he added, asking Brittany to help Devin out of the room.

Brittany helped Devin to walk to his car when Andrew was taking me to my brother, Devin.
"What happened?" My brother asked Andrew. "Is it your drunk brother?" Andrew nodded his head.

"Okay look, I'm sorry. It's ..just out of my control!" Andrew responded. "Devin kissed your sister," he added.

And I was just about to cry, but I still held it. And I just hugged Devin, my brother.
"Whooa, Anna? Relax! It's okay, we're going home. Now!" he said. "Thanks to bring my sister to me. And tell your brother, he should not drink if it'd ends like this," My brother just walked out of the house to his car.

Devin, my brother, drove us home. And he kept telling me to relax, and about my first kiss, my brother knew I have never kissed any boy, except him and my dad. And when we were home, he took me to my bedroom and he told me to forget it, it was accident, he said. I tried. And I hugged him once again before I fell asleep. And he walked off my bedroom. And I kept telling myself that was alright, it was just a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
My 2nd chapter.
Hope you enjoy it!

Brittany's outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/party_girl/set?id=25139633
Joanna's outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/joannas/set?id=25139894