Between You and Me

Chapter 3

The next day, I woke up. I felt better and hungry. Before I went downstairs, I took a shower and changed my outfits. Then I smelled something good, seemed Devin made us French toast, so I went downstairs and straight to kitchen. And I saw Devin, prepared the French toast.

“Morning, Dev!” I walked to the kitchen, brought glasses and opened the refrigerator to have glasses of milk.

“Morning, sis!” he handed me the French toast. “Feeling better?” he asked, put two plates of French toast on the counter, have a seat and eat ‘em.

“You can see, bro!” I handed him a glass of milk and took my French toast, and having seat right next to him. “I’m good,” I smiled.

“Good to know,” he said when his mouth was full. “Should I punch that drunk boy?” he asked.

I chuckled, “No need. I’ll be fine.” I responded.

“Are you sure? You know .. it was your first .. um kiss?” he asked once again.

I made serious face, “Don’t remind me it was my first!”

“Okay, dear!” he replied. “What’s your plan today?” he asked me.

“I don’t know, go shopping?” I said, raised my eyebrow.

“Should I call Sierra to accompany you?” he offered me.

“Don’t you have plan to practice?” I asked him back. And drank a glass of milk.

“Actually no, or you want me to accompany you go shopping?” he offered me, again. And chuckled. He doesn’t really like to go shopping.

“How about we spend our time in home, we can watch some DVDs and make our lunch together? Brother sister times?” I gave him a big smile.

“Good idea,” he winked. “By the way, I need to take a shower first. You know, I haven’t done that since 3 or 4 days ago,” he said, walking off the kitchen to the bathroom.

“Eww, gross!!” I said, as Devin left me to the bathroom.
 

After Devin took a shower, he walked in to living room and joined me to watch some DVDs. Actually I was watching Supernatural, my favorite series movie. We watched it the sentimental episode. And I cried.

“Holly Lord! Why do you have to cry every time you watch movie?” he asked, his face was full of confusion.

“The episode is just very emotional. Look at Dean and Sam, they just-- ,” I couldn’t continue my sentence, I was crying.

“Oh hell, it is horror thriller movie. And you are crying?” Devin couldn’t believe, I cried.

“How long have you been being my brother? Why can’t you just let me cry?” I said, still crying.

“Okay okay!!” he gave up. But we kept watching that movie. Suddenly, we heard someone knocked the front door. Because I was still crying, so Devin walked off the living room to see who is coming.

“Hey, man!” someone over there said.

“What are you doing here?” my brother replied, his voice was kinda angrily.

“Who is that, Dev?” I asked, little bit loud.

“It’s the other Devin, the drunk man,” my brother replied. I was kinda surprise. I stopped watching DVD and went to see if it’s true that Devin Oliver is in front of our door. And yes, he was in front of our door.

“What is he doing here?” I asked, whispering to Devin’s ear.

“What the hell are you doing here, man?” My brother asked him.

“I want to .. um .. apologize?” he said, his voice full of doubt.

“Are you sure man? Seems like you are not so sure,” my brother asked him, again. And I was standing behind my brother’s back.

“I am sure, very very sure.” He responded, very quick. “But I am confused, what I’ve done to your sister. Because my brother didn’t want to tell me and I kinda forgot what I did last night,” he explained.

“You kissed her,” my brother responded. Really quick. And I punched him on the leg. And Devin was very surprised to hear my brother.

“Wh..what??” his eyes were about out of his skull. “Did I?”
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like what you read, then why don't you let me know what you think and subscribe it? =3
S U B S C R I B E and C O M M E N T ?? =]