Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

We're Not Friends

Damn Jade! She was running late for practice. Again!!

I tapped my fingers on the cold floor impatiently.

''I'm here!'' Jade yelled as she ran into the room.
„Well it was about God damn time! “ Alexa yelled and threw her hands in the air.

Some kind of commotion was heard from the other room. We all turn our heads towards the door. „Jade…“ I trail and she looks at me. „Did anybody see you go here?“ I look around searching for any signs of someone else being in here.

„Umm…“ She looks at the floor. „I don't know. “ She whispers.

„“What?!“ Alexa and I yell at the same time.

„I'm sorry! I was late!“ She sighed desperately. „I wasn't thinking about it.“

I sigh. „It's okay.“ I give her a reassuring smile.

Alexis was looking around with a paranoid look on her face. I giggled slightly at her. „Calm down Alexa, no one is here. “ She nodded, reassuring herself more than me. She got out of her spot from behind the drum set and came to us and sat down in between.

„Let's talk for a bit to be sure no one is here, if we play we won't be able to hear.“

We nodded. „Soooo…Ange.“ She smiled devilishly and I rolled my eyes already knowing what she's about to ask. Before I could stop her she fired her question at me. „How's it going with lover boy?“ She wiggled her eyebrows.

„Absolutely nothing. And that's how it's going to stay. “I said a bit harshly but she did not react to that, she actually looked a bit angry.

“Come on Ange, if you two don’t end up together, then there’s no hope for the rest of us.”

“Alexia, seriously, drop it. Okay?” I sit up abruptly and grab my guitar and plug it in my amp. They just look at each other and sighed in unison.

I swear I heard Jade mutter “idiot” under her breath. “Look, nothing’s going to happen. First off, he does not even like me.” They were about to cut me off but I raised my hand to stop them. “I’m not finished.” I continued my previous rumble. “As I was saying, second, even if he did, there are other obstacles in the way. So, clearly there are reasons why and in my opinion, which is the only one that is important in this matter. So this topic is c-l-o-s-e-d.” I spelled out. They sighed in defeat, but were obviously full of things to say.

“Fine. New topic.” Jade said. “What happened to you after yesterday’s show? You just disappeared.”

“I met Oliver’s girlfriend. She acted like a bitch to me. I left to the bus. Oli came later to talk to me about her like we’re friends. About their relationship and stuff. He asked me about what should he do about her. That she always acts like she did with me. And that’s it.” I shorten the story.

“Weird.” Alexia says giggling a bit.
“Ditto.” Jade joins her.
“Tell me about it.”

I heard some noise from back stage, like a door slam or something, but the girls didn’t seem to notice. I probably just imagined it.

An hour into the practice we were finished with four songs. One of them , we thought, was an amazing song that could be the number one on our planned demo. We were done about another hour and a half later. We can’t stay too long because it would be suspicious, so we cut it short.

I put my guitar in its case, the amp in the instrument room, said my goodbyes to the girls and agreed to meet up at the bus call later tonight and finally I headed to the bus. I made a bee line to the bunks, ignoring the three guys in the front lounge, their focus only on Black Ops that they were playing on their already overly used Xbox. They didn’t even seem to notice me.

I placed my guitar in a closet in the bunk area. Slight snoring sound was coming from Lee’s bunk. I snickered ant the huffed noise. I made my way to the back lounge and noticed Oliver looking a bit down while flipping through channels on the big flat screen TV lazily.

When he looked up and saw me he didn’t look surprised a bit. “Hey!” I smiled. “Anything interesting on TV?” I say a bit cheerfully.
However, he did not seem to share my hyperness. “No.” He stated bluntly.

I raised my eyebrow at him but he did not react. I sat down next to him. When he flipped through all the channels, he turned the TV off and just sat there, staring at the now turned off TV, not budging for two minutes straight.

I turned to him. “Everything okay?”
He faced me. “Depends...”
“On what?” I urge.
“If yeh think it’s funneh to mock meh to yeh friends and tell them ‘bout stuff we talked about in private.” He says angrily.
“What?!” I ask, dumbfounded.

“I heard yeh in the venue this mornin’.” My eyes widen.
“What did you hear?” I ask a bit scared. Did he hear us play? We haven’t told anyone and weren’t planning on telling anyone about our band just yet. We didn’t want anyone butting in or helping us in any way. We want to do this on our own.

“I ‘eard yeh say Amanda’s a bitch.” Ups. “And I ‘eard yeh tell ‘em everything I told yeh in confidence. “ He started raising his voice.

“’Ow could yeh!” He was full on yelling now. The guys would probably be bursting through the door at this point if they weren’t closed. The room was really separated from the whole bus, and the way it was made, it was partly sound proof. Not to mention they were playing Xbox/sleeping.
“It’s not like I told your sworn enemy or anything! They’re my best fucking friends!” I yelled back.

“I thought yeh were mine friend, too.” He states coldly and with that my blood starts boiling.

“We’re not friends! Why would you think that! You asked me for advice once! That does not make us fucking friends! You could never be my friend-” I cut off my last sentence before I say something I’ll regret.

He just looks at me with a look in his eyes that would seem like hurt, but I knew better. He didn’t care. He isn’t the only one. I just went back to the bunk area, slamming the door behind me. I take the clothes for the bus call tonight that I had already picked out, my make up bag and storm off the BMTH’s bus to BVB’s bus.

I knock on their door and luckily Jade opens them. “Hey Ange!” She smiles. “Whatcha doing here with that.” She points at the clothes in my hands and looks at me. She apparently notices the pissed off expression I must have and she moves to the side signaling me to get in.

“I believe you don’t want to talk about it just yet.” I nod. “Okay, let’s get ready then.”

“You gonna get drunk tonight?”
“No, not drunk. Shitfaced.”
She giggles. “Then I will too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo, this is a loooong one :))
hope you like it, and once again a big big 'Thank you' to all of you who read, commented and/or subscribed! The story reaced five freaking stars!
I'm so freaking happy I can't even begin to explain...
:)
Angie

P.S. check out my new story Get Up Whenever You Fall :)