Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming

My dream stopped and my eyelids slowly opened. A ray of sun that is coming from the small crack between the curtains flashed into my eyes and I closed them instantly. Jeez, what time is it? I look on the alarm clock on the night stand.
3:47 pm

What?! I really need to start waking up earlier and seize the day. I go in my en suite bathroom and do my morning business and shower. When I was done I blow dried my hair and put on some clothes and got back in the room.

Jade was awake but still in bed. Actually she was trying to get out but her strength of will is too low. I chucked at her. She looked at me with that shut up look which didn't help at all because all I did was laugh even harder. She threw a pillow at me and finally got out of bed.

When she finished showering, drying her hair and dressing she got out.

We got down to the kitchen where uncle Tom was waiting for us. We sat down on the chairs by the kitchen isle and started eating the 'breakfast' he made us.

"So girls, how was it?" Tom asked us.
"Amazing!" Me and Jade answered in unison.
"Glad you had fun girls." He smiled to us.
"And how did your meeting go?"
"Well..that's what I wanted to talk to you about." He sighed. "I might need to go to London for a month or so."
I was confused. "So do I go with you or what?" I asked, hoping that he won't send me back to Croatia.
"You can. But I think I have a better option for you, and I think you will like this one better. Both of you."

We both stopped eating and leaned in to hear him better. He chuckled at our actions.
"You know that the Warped tour is starting soon?" We nodded. "I thought you two could be roadies."
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously can't believe I updated this! Yeah it's kind od a filler but...
I'm so happy! :)
Comments are sooo appreciated.
Peace and Love,
Angieā™„