Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Stop It

After a few hours in the bus, we got bored. So, as it is normal on tour, we started drinking. The only problem is, it's 11am. I wasn't drinking much, knowing that Jack Daniels, or as the guys call him, Jacky, has a big effect on me, I decided not to drink much.

Jona was a bit drunk, but the good thing about that that he is even funnier when he is. He was joking around and everyone,especially me, was laughing at him. I had about 5 shots of Jacky, and I have already started feeling the effect. Everything seemed funnier and brighter. I was laughing historically at one of Jona's jokes. I couldn't stop myself. They looked at me like I was weird but continued joking around.

Oli came behind me and leaned forward to say something to me.
"Yeh 'ave a cute laugh."
I could feel my face go red. I hate compliments. I hate them with passion.
He smirked seeing my cheeks and went to take another shot.

He always does that. He always makes me blush and I hate it. And I, in the state of 'slight' drunkenness, wanted to tell him a piece of my mind. I got up and staggered to him.
"Oliver." He turned around, still smirking.
"Hm?"
"Stop teasing me!" I murmured like a kid.
He laughed. "Yeh funneh when yeh angry, too."
I growled. "Idiot!" I turned around and went back to my seat. I heard him laugh behind me.

I plopped down on my seat and took another shot of Jacky.
The bitter taste send shivers down my spine.
Matt N. turned to me. "Don't let Oli get to yeh." He smiled.
"He's an idiot." I pouted like a kid and Matt laughed at me.
I realized I was overexerting but it was not my fault, it was Jacky's.

I was soon bored again and I was starting to annoy the guys. I'm always like this when I'm bored.
"When are we getting there?" I asked for the millionth time.
The guys sighed. "Soon." Lee repeated to me again.
I sighed dramatically.

"But when?" I persisted.
Oli growled and got up. I looked at him confused. He got to me and picked me up bridal style. "Hey!" I yelled and the guys laughed.
He carried me to the bunks, put me on my bunk, exited the room and locked the door.
When I heard the key in the lock being turned my mouth dropped.
"Oliver Scott Sykes I am going to kill you!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler :/
but wanted to get things off with Oli and Ang.
You like it? Comment pleaseeee
Angie<3