Dead Loving the Living

Chapter two: In Mike's p.o.v.

***
OK I know it says Mike's p.o.v. but first it is Emily's.
***

I got into the car with all my friends waving goodbye. I was super scared about losing all my great friends I had made here. If I had a choice I would never leave. Never ever...

The car starts and my parents are ready to hit the road. But I am not.

I look out the back window and wave at my friends. I shall miss them. I look at the house and thats when I start to cry. We had been here forever. Well my whole life. Not my parents. And all because of that stinky neighbor who hated my dad, we had to move.

I looked back one more time, made a prayer and then turned around to die in my fate. For I knew I wouldn't live very long now.

***
Mike's p.o.v.
***

Someone was moving in. I was so mad.

"Mikes cool it. It is just somebody you have no clue. You'll scare them off sooner or later. Just do what you do." said my best friend James.

"I know. But I get the feeling something is going to happen." I said and looked at him.

He was grinning.

"What are you grinning about?" I asked.

"Same feeling I had my brother. Its the feeling of love. True love coming your way." James laughed and then disappeared.

I owed him a punch. Oh yes I did.

I heard the door open with a creek. I whipped around and saw the most amazing girl I had ever seen in my entire life. Beautiful blonde long layered hair... blue sparkling eyes.

A goddess on earth.

"This place is a dump." I heard her say as she rolled her eyes and walked onto the stairs.

Wait. What? She called my home a dump. Oh just because she was beautiful doesn't mean she has to go all hater on my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK guys. There's an update. Hope you guys like it so far.