Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 3: New room, will I let her keep it?

I followed her up the stairs and she sighed as the stairs creek. Then I step on the loudest one after she is of the stairs. She whips around and looks confused.

"This is such a dump. The stairs are creaky and I don't know how I am going to survive. And everywhere I go I feel like someone is following me. Like ghost. And now I am talking to myself. Great." she says sarcastically and then turns around.

Dump? OK now shes in for it. But she does have a point. I am kinda stalking her...

"Wow." I heard her breath.

What was she looking at?

***
Emily's p.o.v.
***

"Wow." I breathed. This room was amazing. The bed was wonderful. Big and comfy. Fit for a queen. Even a King. Beautiful. It also had a desk with lots of papers. I would go through that later. And the closet. Had a lot of boy clothes. I would move it and put my stuff in it. It would so work.

"This is beautiful." I whispered out loud.

I dropped my backpack on the floor by the door and explored a bit more. The bathroom. Oh my god!! It could probably fit 20 people in the tub plus me. And the shower. It was beautifully handcrafted. And another closet in the bathroom plus lots of drawers and stuff.

I think I will enjoy my room for I call this room. Nothing can stop me from living in this room. Nobody and Nothing.

***
Mike's p.o.v.
***

"This is beautiful." she whispered. She had actually commented my room. Maybe... no. I have to scare her away.

You can let her be. You don't have to scare them away this time.

No! I must!- I thought violently.

Your choice buddy. Do you want to lose her forever or know where shes at at all times?

You have a good point. Who am I talking to?

Your councious. my voice answered.

I shook my head trying to clear it.

I would let her have the room I guess. I don't want her to leave. I can't leave the house at all so even if she did leave I couldn't tell where she was. I would kick myself instead of kill because I am already dead.

Well... she's already unpacking so I will let her have it. For now.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK there is an update and I hope you like it!! Comment please!!!