Dead Loving the Living

Mike Willows died in 2000. He has been dead for 8 years. And hes loving it. Except the part about nobody can see him. But that all seems to change when people move into his house he died in. He's been haunting it for a long time and everybody that has come has always left after 2 weeks thanks to him.

Emily is tired and lonely. She hates her parents at the moment for making her move when she loved it back in San Fransico. Now shes in the middle of no where, has no friends and is being homeschooled because the nearet school is about 2 hours away. She can't believe her parents would do this to her. A dump of a house is what they moved into. Emily just shakes her head each time she is remined of the poor, desperate decision. All because her father had gotten threats from the neighbor. Now there was no neighbor and no kids to play with... even 3 year olds would do for Emily.

Mike first sees Emily in the doorway of the front door his jaw drops 50 feet. Like in those cartoons. He can't believe what hes stumbled on. A mere goddess of love.
And then when she finds his room and decides it hers he lets her have it. It seems he is falling in love. But with someone who is living.

Will he be able to contact her? Discover that he can actually let her see him? Will she love him in return? Will they be united in one fatal accident?