***in' Perfect

Gena.

Alli POV-

Zack, Lexi and I all sat down to talk about the baby situation. We all agreed that it wouldn't change our relationship. Things would still work the same way they did now. Then, we told the guys. They all asked why we kept it a secret, and after I explained myself, they all congratulated us. I knew then that I would be under the watchful eye of everyone on the tour, and the talk of the message boards and forums.

When we got to our hotel later that night, Zack, Lexi, and I all curled up together in one bed. Lexi crashed before Zack and I did. We laid awake, talking while he rubbed on my belly. "I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad," he said. "I'm still really sorry I hid it from you," I said, tracing his deathbat with the tip of my finger. "Alli..." he whispered. "Hm?" I replied. "I love you so much...you and Lexi are my world. You know that, right?" he said. "Aw....baby...I love you, too...and you're ours. We love you so much," I replied. "Do you know what it is yet?" Zack asked. I shook my head. "No. I'm supposed to find out soon, though, I think. I don't know. I've only been to two doctor's appointments," I replied. "How many were you supposed to go to?" he asked.

I held up four fingers. Zack sighed and kissed my forehead. "Maybe you should go back home...take care of yourself and the baby...my mom will help take care of you...and I'll be home soon," he suggested. "In two and a half months...Zack, I can't go that long without you," I said. "Then how are we gonna know if the baby's okay? How are you gonna get prenatal care? My sister's had two kids, I know you can't just go without seeing a doctor for months on end...and it's not like you can just randomly go to a doctor, right? Don't you have to see a regular doctor?" he asked. "I don't know. I guess. I don't want to leave you, though. If I go home and go...will you fly me back?" I asked. "Baby...are you forgetting that we have two weeks off before Uproar? We can go then..." he said. "Yeah...and I don't think I'll have another appointment for a while after that...a month or two," I replied. "So it'll all work out, right?" he asked. "Yeah...if another one gets scheduled before tour ends, I can go home...and come back...right?" Zack nodded and kissed the bridge of my nose. "Go to sleep. We'll worry about it later," he said. I kissed his lips and closed my eyes, my head on his chest.

Lexi POV-

Alli and Zack found out that they were having a girl the same day we found out the record had hit number one. We all cried tears of absolute pride and joy. Jimmy would've been so proud. "I can't believe we made it to number one," Zack said to me. "I can. You guys busted your asses," I replied. "Yeah...we did...for Jimmy. He'd be so fucking proud of us, Lex," he told me. "I know he would, snookums. He would be. I am. Alli is, too...we're all proud. So, shall we go celebrate?" I asked.

The record label was throwing a party at a local bar. Fans were invited, and the boys were working the bar. Alli and I were going along to hand out VU stuff. Since telling Zack she was pregnant, I swear her belly grew twice as big as it had been. She was wearing tighter clothes now that she didn't have to hide it anymore. To be honest, she made a cute pregnant lady. I couldn't wait to hold my neice.

Like Zack promised, nothing had really changed with our relationship despite the fact that Alli was pregnant. They had been doing some catching up on sex since we'd gotten home, but that was fine with me. I got mine, too. Dan and I hung out a lot, along with Brian and his girl, Fate. Matt and Val kept to themselves, and so did Johnny and Courtney, at least for the most part.

"I'm all out of flyers and stickers..." Alli said, sitting on a bar stool. She ran a hand over her stomach. "You look so cute pregnant, Al," I told her. She didn't respond, though. Her eyes were focused on the door. "What is it?" I asked. "Gena," she replied.