***in' Perfect

I loved my girls, and I wanted the world to know it.

Zack POV-

I looked up from the bar to see Lexi walking toward the door. She came face-to-face with a blonde, who I instantly recognized as Gena. "Oh fuck," I mumbled, setting the bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand down. "Alli...stay here," I said, walking past her. "Get the fuck out of here, bitch. You ain't welcome here!" Lexi was yelling at Gena. "I can come here if I want. This is open to the public," Gena told her, pushing on her. That was all it took for Lexi to snap. "Look here you fucking cunt. This is open to the public, yes...but you're a psychotic, controlling, non-supportive bitch who made Zack feel like he's shit...when in all reality, he's fuckin' perfect, and you're shit. Get the fuck out of here," Lexi said. "Make me, then," Gena replied.

Big mistake. Lexi grabbed Gena by the hair and walked her to the door, pushing her outside. "Don't fucking come back, either," she told Gena. I tried not to laugh. It really shouldn't be funny, but it was. "Feel good?" I asked Lexi as she turned around. "Zack...uh..." she started. I held up a hand and shook my head. "Don't apologize. I was amused, honestly. Just...don't go to jail over her, okay? She's not worth it," I told her. Lex hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I'll try not to," she told me. "You better try hard. We leave again in three days...I'd hate for you to spend tour at home because you're on probation," I said. "Eh, I ain't gonna go to jail over her dumb ass...I just knew that once she walked in the door, drama would start, so I ended it before it could. Alli doesn't need that shit, neither do I, neither do you or any of the others. Ya'll don't deserve to have your night ruined by some dumbass, vindictive, psychotic, stalker ex-girlfriend," Lexi replied. "You know I love you, right?" I said. "Aww...I love you too, Z," Lex replied. I pulled her in for a kiss. I could see camera lights flashing around us, even with my eyes closed. Oh, the perks of being a rockstar. Those pictures would be littering the internet the next day. I didn't care, though. I loved my girls, and I wanted the world to know it.

Alli POV-

"You okay?" Zack asked, rubbing my stomach. Lexi and I had both crawled into bed with him after we got back from the bar. "I don't know...I think there's something wrong," I replied. "Like what?" he asked. "I think my fluids are leaking," I answered. "What? Is that...like..." Zack sat up, looking panciked. "Baby...it's fine...I just need to go to the doctor..." I told him. Zack woke Lexi and called the doctor. From what I told her, she said it definitely sounded like my fluids were leaking, to come to the ER, and she'd check me out.

"Lexi, I'm scared," I said to my sister. "I know. It's gonna be okay, though. You, and the baby...you're gonna be okay. I'm sure it's nothing," she assured me. Zack climbed into the car and rushed to the hospital. Dr. Jenkins was waiting when we arrived. "Hey there Alli..let's go get you checked out, okay?" she said. Lexi and Zack followed us to the back and into a curtained room where I was given a gown. "We'll just do a quick ultrasound and hook you up to a few monitors to check everything out. You could be here a few hours," Dr. Jenkins told me. I nodded and started pulling my pajamas off to put the gown on. Zack was a nervous wreck, and Lexi was good at hiding her nerves to calm other people's, so she was sitting on his lap, running her fingers through his hair, speaking softly to him. I laid in the hospital bed and pulled the sheet over me.

Lexi POV-

I climbed into the hospital bed next to Alli and pushed her bangs from her face. "It's gonna be okay, sissy. I promise. Even if there is something wrong, they'll fix it," I told Alli. She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm just scared somethin' is gonna happen to her," Alli replied. Zack sat down on the opposite side of Alli and laid a hand on her stomach. "Nothing is gonna happen to her, Al. Lex is right. Everything is gonna be fine," he said.

The doctor came back and checked Alli. A few hours later, they let her go and told her that she had a small tear in her amniotic sac, but it should heal on its own in a few days. She wasn't supposed to lift anything over ten pounds, and she couldn't walk too much for a few days, and she couldn't have sex, but everything would be fine. We headed home just as the sun began to rise, caught Mickey Adventures on the couch, and Zack and we all headed back upstairs to get some rest before our flight left later that afternoon. I wasn't tired, personally, and Zack didn't seem like he was, either. "You and me...after she's out....pick a room," he texted me. I smirked and nodded. After Alli was out, Zack was restless, and so was I. I pulled him into one of the spare rooms and shut the door behind us.