***in' Perfect

Such a gentleman.

Zack POV-

Lexi and I fell asleep after we were done and woke up to Alli shaking us awake, telling us that if we weren't up in five minutes, we'd miss our flight. I loaded all the luggage into the car in a hurry and headed to LA. We barely made it to the gate for the final boarding call. "Where are we going again?" Alli asked. "Minnesota," I replied. She nodded and buckled her seatbelt across her baby bump. "How is she?" I asked, reaching over, rubbing her stomach. "Fine...wiggling around," she replied.

"I still haven't felt her move," I said. "You're not touching the right spot...here. Give me your hand." Alli took my hand and moved it down to her lower stomach, pressed my fingers in, and looked into my eyes. I could feel the light movement against my fingertips. "That's your daughter," she told me. I could feel my eyes stinging with tears. The baby moved again, this time with more force. "Ouch...she kicks hard sometimes," Alli said, laughing slightly. "You sure it's just her kicking? You're alright?" I asked. She nodded and kissed my forehead. "Everything's fine."

Alli POV-

I settled into the hotel to rest while Lexi went with the guys. Dan was supposed to come back to get me before the show started. The baby was moving around a lot, so I didn't get much sleep, but I did get to relax a bit and take a nice long shower. I dried my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail before pulling on a VU shirt and a pair of jeans that barely buttoned below my belly.

I had just slid on a pair of flip flops when Dan knocked at the door. "Hey Al. You ready to go?" he asked. "Yep, me and Baby Baker," I said, patting my belly. "Any idea what you're gonna name it?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Nah. Zack only found out a week and a half ago...we haven't really discussed names or anything...it's a girl, though. We found out yesterday," I replied. Dan smiled and opened the car door for me. "I know. Zack told us. He's so excited."

It felt good to know that Zack was excited about the baby. I was excited, and so was Lexi. Dan brought up a very good point, though. We needed a name for her. I had never given thought to a name for a little girl. I always thought I'd have a boy, and his name would be Zachary. I rubbed my stomach as I thought, but came up with absolutely nothing by the time we got to the venue. Dan pulled right up beside the bus so that I didn't have to walk very far and opened my car door for me. "Such a gentleman," I said. "I try," he replied.