***in' Perfect

Eyes on the road, Abello.

Lexi POV -

"I'll be back in a little bit. The guys are gonna come here, and unload their luggage, and we're gonna go get Alli and the baby," I told Laura. "Alright, darlin'. Be careful," she said. I drove to the airport as fast as I could. I was so ready to see Zack and Dan, the two most important men in my life, besides Connor of course. I met them at their gate, almost literally jumping into Zack's arms. "I missed you so much," I told him. "I missed you, too, baby."

He hopped into the backseat with me, closed the door and looked over at me. "Where'd you buy those?" I looked down at my outfit, some Victoria's Secret lounge pants and a HIM tshirt. "Uh, I didn't?" He raised his eyebrow, "Then what happened to the money I left you for clothes?"

"I bought Belle some things..." He sighed, wrapping his arm around me, then smiled at me, "That's just like you and your sister, y'know? I leave you money for clothes and you buy something for someone else."

"I knew Laura would let me borrow clothes so I figured, what the hell.." We were halfway between the airport and Laura's when he unbuckled his seatbelt and reached over and grabbed my hand. "How mad will she be if these clothes get ruined?" He left hard kisses down my neck, brushing my hair back. "I'm not sure...why, what are you planning?"

He grabbed me under my shoulders and pulled me into his lap. With one quick pull of both of his beautiful hands, the shirt Laura had lent me was ripped right down the front, exposing my black bra. He pulled roughly on the straps, breaking them off.

I heard him growl softly as I gave myself to him fully. I heard Dan clear his throat. "Eyes on the road, Abello." Zack's voice was louder than I expected. I turned toward Zack so Dan couldn't get a glance of what was inevitably going to happen in the backseat of this car. Not like he hadn't seen it anyways, but that's beside the point. My pants were gone in a second and he'd laid me back on the seat before pulling himself out of his jeans quickly. He leaned down and kissed me hard, with an eagerness, a hunger that I was excited to feel. I reciprocated, wanting him so badly for the past month. My legs fell open a little wider and I could feel how hard he was against my thigh.

He pushed his hips against me, but didn't enter me. "You want it baby?" His voice was low, not exactly preacher voice material, but low enough to make me want him even worse than I already did.

"Don't fucking tease me, Zack. I waited a whole month." I pouted.

He leaned down to kiss me again, and pushed into me at the same time. His mouth caught my full moan. I felt so dirty, but so turned on. I was fucking my boyfriend in the back of a car that my best friend was driving. He was fucking me hard enough that I thought I was going to fall through the bottom of the car and onto the road. Our moans were in time with each other, sweat beading on his forehead and chest. I clawed my fingers into his pecs as his dogtags clanked above my face. That clank continued with each of his thrusts, in between our moans. "Oh fuck," He groaned, leaning to bury his face in my shoulder. I wrapped my legs around him as he came, bringing my orgasm crashing into his.

The car rolled to a slow but tedious stop. That must've meant we were in the driveway. He smiled down at me, a couple of drops of sweat falling onto my face. I wiped his forehead off. "You should go on tour more often," I said. He smiled and kissed me as he pulled himself out of me. I tapped Dan on the shoulder, "Can I have your wife beater, please? He ripped my shirt."

Zack and Dan laughed at the same time. I pulled my pants on best I could laying in the back seat as the tank top fell on top of my head. I pulled it over my head and walked into the house holding Zack's hand.