***in' Perfect

You gotta do something.

Zack POV-

My phone vibrated my pocket just as Alli hung up the phone. "Girls are living in a shitty ass hotel. No money...got stolen. You gotta do something," Dan said. "What? Are you fucking kidding me?" I replied. "Hell yeah. Fucking Extended Stay America, dude. You gotta get them out of there...help them out. They can't keep living like this. They'll get raped or something," he said. "Yea...I'll talk to them tonight. Thanks bro," I replied.

Alli and I had a nice dinner, though after Dan's text and Lexi's call, she seemed on edge. I didn't bother to ask if she was okay. I wanted to talk to both girls together. I couldn't believe they were living in a hotel and they hadn't told me. I'd only known them for a day, but they'd basically spilled their life stories to me the night before. Why they didn't trust me enough to tell me where they were living was beyond me.

"You okay?" I asked Alli, opening the door to the house. "Yeah, fine, why?" she replied. "You were kinda quiet after Lexi called..." I said. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be quiet. I enjoyed tonight a lot," she answered quietly. She sat down on the couch and Icky jumped up into her lap. He could tell that something was wrong with her. That made me feel better. At least it wasn't just me. I figured Lexi had told her what happened to their room.

I sat on the couch next to Alli and put my arm around her. "Are you sure there's nothing bothering you?" I said. She just nodded and snuggled closer to me. I don't think she knows that I noticed her reach up and wipe a tear away from her cheek. A few minutes later, a very dishevled looking Lexi came down the stairs. I raised an eyebrow at her as Dan followed, buckling his pants. "What?" Lexi said. "Sit down. I wanna talk to you and Alli," I replied.

Alli POV-

My stomach dropped. This was it. We were getting fired. Zack was going to fire us, and we were fucked. Our money was gone, and we were going to be homeless in Huntington Beach. "Is there anything you ladies need to tell me?" he asked. I knew then that we were in trouble, for sure. "Um...I fucked Dan in your guest room?" Lexi replied. My eyes widened and my jaw fell slightly ajar. "Well...uh....that....isn't...exactly...the...uh...answer I was looking for," Zack replied, laughing slightly before composing himself, "I meant about your living situation."

"Oh," Lexi and I both said. "Yeah...so..." Zack replied. I looked at Lexi. "We didn't want to tell you," I started. "Because we didn't want you to think we couldn't afford something better," Lexi added. "We're just staying there until we get enough saved to put a deposit on an apartment," I said. "Right...and how exactly do you expect to keep paying for your hotel until then?" Zack asked. "What?" Lexi and I both replied. "Your money...it got stolen, right?" he asked.

How did he know? Who'd told him? I looked from Lexi to Dan, who was now staring off in the distance. How did Dan know? I looked back at Lexi, who shook her head. "Dan..." Zack said. "I...may or may not have overheard Lexi calling Alli, and texted Zack to tell him about it," Dan said, still staring out the window. "You heard?" Lexi asked. "You told Zack?" I added. Dan just nodded. "We didn't want you to know. The hotel's paid up for two weeks...and we'll be fine until then," I said, taking Zack's hand. He shook his head at me and licked his lips. "You girls can't live like that, Alli. Not in a hotel, with no money. You girls can stay here until you get on your feet," he replied, rubbing my thumb with his.

"No, we can't. We're not going to live off of you. You're our boss," I told him. "I wasn't your boss last night, was I," he leaned over and whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked at my feet. "You girls can stay here until you get on your feet, whenever that may be. No arguing. I won't have you girls living in danger anymore. I may barely known you, but I care about you. I have plenty of space, and you girls work here anyway. If you're here, you can work anytime you want, at any pace you want, instead of coming in at set hours," Zack told us.

"But you pay us by..." Lexi said. "I never said how I was going to pay you," Zack replied, cutting her off. "I think Alli got paid last night," Lexi snickered. "Nevermind that. Should we go get your stuff?" Zack asked. I shook my head. "We can't take you up on that, Zack. It's sweet...but...we can't," I told him.

Lexi POV-

I shut Zack's trunk and climbed into the back seat with Dan. It was 2 AM, and after a tickle attack, Zack had convinced Alli to let us move in with him. The guys wouldn't let us carry much of anything in, so instead Alli and I settled into the office to work on the orders that had come in that day. "I can't believe he asked us to move in with us," I said, tossing a few stickers in a box. "I can't believe I gave in," Alli replied, taping another box shut and shoving it to the side. "Come on, Al. We live with Zacky V," I said, nudging her. "Yeah. We're living with him. Not paying any bills...he bought us Blackberries...I feel like a gold-digging slut, Lexi," Alli told me. "Why, because you had sex with him last night and now you're living in his house? Alli, he did it to be nice. He wants us to be safe...and come on, you said yourself that you didn't feel safe there. Why are you being so bitchy about it?"

Alli looked up at me from the package she was labeling. "Lex...I like Zack. A lot. But don't worry...I haven't forgotten our agreement. I just...I've never had a guy treat me like this, and neither have you. You can't tell me that him doing this didn't make you love him even more than before..." she said. I knew it. I knew by the way she looked at him that she was falling for him. Alli was that type of girl. She fell fast and hard, but I couldn't blame her, especially when it came to Zack. He was perfect, more perfect than we ever imagined him being.

"Your stuff's in Lexi's room...I guess you guys will separate it on your own," Zack said, startling the both of us. "Oh. Thanks," Alli and I both said. Zack laughed and came closer. "No problem. Do you two do that a lot? Say the same exact thing at the exact same time?" he asked us. "Yeah. Twin thing," we both replied once more. All three of us laughed and Zack sat down on the floor next to Alli. "Does it creep you out?" Alli asked him. He shook his head no and pushed a strand of hair from the side of her face. "Nah, it doesn't creep me out...it's funny," he replied. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy knowing that they were already getting so close and I'd barely spent any time with him. I took out my Blackberry and texted Alli. "Please let me get some alone time with him tonight. PLEASE!" I sent. She didn't text me back. Instead, she taped up two more packages and told Zack and I goodnight.

Zack POV-

"You girls got a lot done," I said to Lexi. "Yeah. With there being two of us, we get things done faster," she replied. "Yeah..." I said. "So...you fucked my sister last night..." Lexi said. "Yeah...and you fucked my bodyguard..." I replied. "Fuck yeah I did! Dan the fucking Body...ugh, God. He is so hot," she told me. I nodded, unsure of what to say. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said that..." Lexi said, sitting next to me. "No, it's alright. I just didn't know what to say back to it," I replied, laughing. Lexi laid a hand on my inner thigh, rubbing up and down. I let out a jagged breath and licked my lips. "Don't tease, Alexis," I said. "Oh. I'm not teasing. You just need to tell me what you want," she replied. I pulled myself up off the floor and then pulled Lexi to her feet. "Clothes. Off. Now," I told her. "What?" she replied. "You heard me," I said. "Is that what you want?" she asked. I shook my head. "Bedroom," I said, pointing upstairs. Lexi listened, shedding clothes as she practically ran up the stairs and to my bedroom. She stood beside my bed, now stark naked, waiting. "Now what?" she asked.

Lexi POV-

"I want to feel you," Zack told me. Him in that moment was sexy enough to make me want to fuck him like one of those crazy porn stars. He tossed his shirt away and unzipped his pants. I looked down, halfway scared of what I saw. "You're fucking huge, oh my God," I whispered. He laughed, "Yeah, I know. I'll be gentle." I trusted him. I wasn't even concerned about it. He licked his palm then stroked himself a few times before pressing his erection right at my opening. He held onto my hips as he slowly pushed himself in, inch by inch. He breathed against my ear. There were low growls and groans coming from him, even when he wasn't moving. "Go..." I sighed, finally used to his size. His eyes met mine and he finally pulled himself out, then slowly going back in. After a few minutes, he started going faster and we were working up a sweat. I pushed back on his chest, him falling back with me on top. I rocked my hips as he held on hard to them. He pushed his body up against me, feeling him releasing full inside of me. I clenched my muscles around him, fully turned on by his face and body, his chest rising and falling, the moans of my name falling from his lips.

"Good God. That...I'm jealous Alli got to you first," I said. Zack laughed and pulled the sheet up over us. "Well...you should've gotten to me first," he replied. "I would've if I could've...but see, Alli and I....we had this agreement," I told him. He raised an eyebrow at me, putting his hands behind his head. "Agreement?" he asked. I nodded and propped myself up on my elbow. "Yeah...but I can't tell you...Alli would be mad if I told you," I said. "Come on. Not like she's gonna know. Tell me," Zack said, kissing on my neck again. "I will...if...you...God...stop that..." I said, breathless. "Then tell me about this agreement," Zack countered. "Promise me you won't get mad...or tell Al that I told you."

Zack POV-

"I promise," I told Lexi. "Okay...so...we had this agreement that if you broke up with Gena, I'd get you first...but if she broke up with you, Alli would. We made it like five years ago...and then when we heard you were into polygamy, we agreed that neither of us would like...date you exclusively unless the other one did, too..." she replied.

I stared at Lexi for a few seconds before I burst out laughing. "You think I'm joking..." she said. "You're serious?" I asked, wiping a tear from my eye. "Oh, were you joking about polygamy? Because if you were, then I feel really fucking stupid right now," Lexi replied. She went to leave, but I caught her by the wrist. "Lexi...no. I...I've honestly never given any real thought to it, I guess..." I told her.

"Oh," Lexi replied. "So I guess in a way I was joking about it...but it could work...if I found the right two girls," I said, smirking. Lexi just blinked. "You know...me and Alli are girls," she said slowly. I laughed again, wrapped an arm around Lexi, and pulled her close to me. "Yeah, you are. Two beautiful, smart, sexy, amazing ladies...now. Go to sleep...unless you wanna go again," I told her.

Alli POV-

I sat upright in bed, my breathing heavy, my heart racing. The nightmares were back. Actually, they'd never stopped. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. Right on time, as always...it was 4AM and my mind had gone back into the dark place that it always went to, ever since December 28. I rolled out of bed and shuffled down the hallway toward Zack's room. I paused halfway there, though. "God damn it, Lexi...just when I really need someone..." I mumbled. I turned around and headed back to my room. I really didn't want to sleep alone. I heard a light clanking just as I pushed my bedroom door back open. "Icky? Moot?" I called. Both of Zack's dogs trotted up the stairs and came to me. "You guys wanna come sleep with me?" I asked them.

Apparently they understood, because they followed me to the bedroom and jumped into the bed with me. Moot snuggled up next to me, nuzzling me with her head. I laid awake for a long time, thinking about Zack. I was falling for him, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. He was a great guy, greater than I could ever dream...but I wasn't sure how he'd feel about being in a relationship with both Lexi and I. I couldn't betray my sister, I couldn't break our agreement, no matter how much I cared for Zack. Having sex with him was a mistake, I thought. It brought on all these emotions that I didn't need to feel for him. He was, in all technicality, my boss. But damn it, he was so fucking perfect...I snuggled Moot closer and closed my eyes.

I woke to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. I looked at the clock like I had hours before. It was now 1 PM, and the sun was flooding my bedroom. The dogs were gone and my door was cracked. I rolled out of bed and pulled on some decent clothes, brushed my hair into a ponytail, and headed out into the hallway. "Alli, oh my God. Syn's down there," Lexi told me. "Gates?" I asked, yawning. "Yes. How do I look? Do I look okay?" Lexi replied. I nodded and started walking down the stairs. Lexi always had a minor attraction to Synyster Gates, mainly for his personality and mad guitar skills.

Zack POV-

"Well good morning," I said to the girls as they reached the bottom of the stairs. Alli waved and sat next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder, while Lexi slowly made her way into the room, not taking her eyes off of Brian. "I'm guessing these are your girls?" Brian said. "Yeah. This is Alli," I rubbed Alli's arm, "and Lexi." I pointed to Lexi, who was still inching into the room. "Hi," Alli said, smiling warmly at Brian. "Hey, Alli," Brian said. Lexi sat down next to Brian, still staring at him. "And like I said, this is Lexi," I told him. "Hey Lexi," Brian said, extending his hand to her. "She's fangirling..." Alli whispered to me. I nodded and smiled. "I can tell. You're so calm...not a Gates girl?" I asked her. Brian and Lexi had engaged in a nearly one-sided conversation about guitars while Alli and I watched on. "I like Syn. He seems like a good guy. Great guitarist...but not my type, no..." Alli replied. "I haven't seen him talk this much in months," I said quietly. Alli rubbed my arm softly. "I know it hasn't been easy for you, baby...but things will get better. Never easier...but better," she whispered.

Lexi POV-

I looked up from talking to Brian to see Alli and Zack lock lips. I smiled slightly. After the conversation he and I had the night before, it looked like he was willing to give the polygamy thing a shot. "So how long have you guys been with Zack? I mean he and Gena just broke up a few days ago...so how long have you known him?" Brian asked. "Huh? With him? Like working for him?" I replied. "No...like..." he pointed at Alli and Zack. "Oh...uh...I...I don't know. It's...did he tell you we were with him? Like..." I replied. Brian nodded. "Yeah, he said you were his girls, so I just assumed he meant that you guys were with him. He said something about polygamy...he joked about that shit a while back, but I had no idea he was fucking serious," Brian told me. "Yeah...uh...we've only been here a few days...but...like I said. We've been fans for years and years..." I said. Brian nodded and stood, straightening his shirt. "Well, I've gotta get going. I'll see you tonight, Zack," he said. We all said goodbye to Brian and watched him walk out the door. "Oh...my God. That was Synyster Fucking Gates," I squealed.

"Yeah...hey, how come you didn't fangirl over me like that?" Zack asked. He pouted a bit, folding his arms across his chest. "Aww...you hurt his feelings! Do you want us to fangirl over you?" Alli asked him. "No..." he said, sniffling. Alli and I exchanged glances and she nodded. I walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite side of him. Alli held up a finger, then two, then three. "OH MY GOD! ZACKY VENGEANCE! OH MY GOD!" we both started squealing, hugging and kissing him all over. "Ladies...ladies...calm down. There's enough Zacky for the both of you," he said. "Oh really? What are you, a polygamist?" I teased. "Actually, I've been thinking about that. Sounds pretty good to me," he replied. "You're serious?" Alli asked. "Dead serious," he said.