***in' Perfect

Nerves, I guess.

Lexi POV-

"What's burning?" Alli asked, covering her mouth. "Oh shit!" I replied, jumping up from the table. The food on the stove was now blackened. "Damn it, Zachary...you distracted me...and I burnt the food...AGAIN!" I yelled playfully. "Sorry, baby...you know I love you..." he replied. "Yeah, yeah...listen, I'm hungry...so...I'm gonna pull a G...if you really love me, you'll take me to get Sonic...right now," I told him, kissing his cheek. "Hmm...." he said, tapping his chin. "Zacky....pleeeeease," I whined. "Okay, okay...even though I'm exhausted...I'll drive twenty minutes for you to get Sonic...jeez," he replied. I hit his arm playfully and laid a kiss on his lips. "Thank you, snookums," I said. "Alright. Get up, baby girl...if we're gonna go, I wanna go now...I'm tired..." Zack told Alli. She stood and walked toward the door, slipping on a pair of flip-flops. "You gonna go like that?" I asked her. "What's wrong with it?" she replied. Zack kissed her lips and winked at me. "Nothing at all. You look beautiful. Let's go," he said.

"Shotgun!" Alli called, opening the door and running for the car. "YOU BITCH!!" I said, following. Zack unlocked the car and Alli climbed in the passenger side. "Just so you know...it's MY night with him," Alli said. I stuck my tongue out at her and buckled my seatbelt. "Great, so I get to hear you and him fucking all night," I replied. "Mmm...pretty much. Right, baby?" she said. "What?" Zack asked. "I told Lex it's my night...and she said 'great, so I get to hear you guys fuck all night', and I said that was pretty much right. Right?" she said. "Sounds good to me," he replied, laughing as he started the car.

Zack POV-

"So you never answered me," I said to the girls. "About?" they both replied. I turned onto PCH and headed toward Santa Ana. The girls got pretty much whatever they asked for, which wasn't much at all. Mostly they bought things on their own with their paychecks. I didn't mind doing for them, but they liked having their own money and independence, so I let a lot of things go. "Tour," I said. "Oh...well, of course we'll go," Lexi replied. "That's one yes...Alli...what do you say, baby girl?" I asked, taking her hand. I brought it to my lips and trailed light kisses across her knuckles, which made her giggle. "Of course we'll go with you, silly," she said.

My relationships with the girls were very different. I loved each of them equally. They were both so much alike, yet they had so many notable differences. Lexi and I had a more playful relationship while Alli and I were a bit more serious. Lexi and I were kind of wild, where Alli and I were more on the romantic side. Neither girl seemed jealous yet, and I'd been with them for almost two months at that point. They each got their alone time with me, but we also all spent a lot of time together. The girls were best friends and gave me hope and comfort. They brought light into my life, which had been dark for nearly five months. I missed Jimmy. The record was almost done, and it was off to New York before long for mastering and final song selection.

I didn't really know how to feel about touring without Jimmy. It was going to be tough, that was for damn sure, but I wanted to make him proud. "You're so quiet..." Alli said, brushing my cheek with her fingers. "Sorry. Just thinking bout tour," I replied. "It's gonna be fine, baby..." Alli said. It was like she knew what I was thinking. I nodded and pulled into Sonic. "Yeah...I'm just kinda scared. I've never toured without Jimmy before...never," I told her. "Can we...not talk about this right now? I just...I can't handle it," Lexi said from the back seat. "Yeah, sorry...what do you wanna eat?" I replied.

Alli POV-

"Can you pull over?" I asked Zack. "Yeah, you okay?" he replied. I shook my head, my hand over my mouth. I threw the door open as soon as the car rolled to a stop, leaned out, and emptied the contents of my stomach onto the side of the road. "Oh fuck. Alli..." I heard from the backseat. I felt a pair of hands brush my neck, pulling my hair from my face. "You okay?" Zack asked, rubbing my back. I nodded, pulling myself back up into the car. "Turn the air on, please..." I said, my hand still over my mouth. I felt better, but apparently the baby hated my choice of food. I didn't know how long I'd be able to hide it from Zack. I was scared to tell him. We'd only been together a month and a half. We hadn't even discussed kids. Did he want them? I didn't know. It didn't matter, though. He was getting one, regardless. I knew he wouldn't bail when I told him. I knew he'd love the baby. It was me that I was selfishly worried about. What if he didn't love me anymore after I told him? What if he thought I did it on purpose just to take advantage of him? None of those things were true. Those weren't my intentions at all.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Zack asked, rubbing my arm. "Yeah. Fine. Nerves, I guess," I replied. "You nervous about tour?" he asked. I shrugged. If I didn't say yes or no, it wasn't a lie. A few seconds later, my phone vibrated the door. "You can't hide it for long, Al. He's gonna know sooner or later. I know you don't want to tell him just yet but don't wait too long. He'll love you just the same, probably even more...it won't change a thing. I've talked to him about this...kids and all. He said it wouldn't change our relationships, or at least he wouldn't want it to. Just be strong...tell him when you're ready."