***in' Perfect

Not your usual style.

Zack POV-

"You girls ready to go?" I asked. They both nodded and grabbed their suitcases, pulling them down the stairs. It was off to New York for me, my girls, and the rest of the guys for a week to finish the album. The girls were going out into the city to solicit VU and sight-see. They'd never seen much outside of Atlanta, so I wanted them to enjoy NYC. Alli had become somewhat distant over the past week, and it was bothering me. I hoped our trip would change things. We landed in New York around noon local time and headed to the hotel to rest for a little while before I headed to the studio. Lexi immediately fell asleep and Alli wandered out to the balcony. I found her sitting with her back to the wall, staring down into the street. "What's the matter, Alli-cat?" I asked, sitting down next to her. "I'm just..." she sighed, then shrugged. "Talk to me, baby," I said, wrapping an arm around her. She nuzzled me with her head before leaning in for a kiss. "I love you so much," she told me. "I love you, too. You wanna talk?" I asked. She shook her head no and kissed me again.

"You know...you've been really distant the past week or so...I've missed you..." I whispered into her ear. "Yeah?" she replied. "Yeah...Lexi's asleep...what do you say? Come on...I can make you feel better..." I said, rubbing her thigh. "Out here?" she asked. "If that's how you want it...kinda kinky, don't you think? A hotel balcony in NYC in broad daylight? Not your usual style..." I replied. "I don't care where...I just want you," she said, kissing me behind my ear.

Alli POV-

Zack pulled me onto his lap and pushed his hands underneath my shirt. "You're gorgeous, you know that?" he said. I had to blink back tears. I'd been so emotional since I'd found out I was pregnant, and him complimenting me didn't help any. I shook my head and kissed his lips softly. "Well now you do," he replied, unbuttoning my jeans. "Don't you think this would be easier standing?" I asked. "Maybe..." he answered. I moved to my feet and as soon as Zack was on his, pushed him against the wall. It had been over a week since I'd had sex with him...and I was an addict. I'd missed him, too.

"You think you can hold me?" I asked, unbuckling Zack's belt. "I've done it before, haven't I? Need I remind you of my parents' house?" he asked. I smiled slightly. "Oh yeah..." I whispered. "You sure you wanna do this out here?" he asked me again. I nodded and pulled his jeans down a bit. "Yep. You aren't scared are you?" I asked him. "No..." he replied. I laughed and reached into his boxers, stroking him gently. "Don't tease, Alli..." he said. "I'm not teasing...I'm just...making it last," I replied, smiling. "Oh no...nuh-uh," he said, picking me up.

He put my back to the wall and pulled my jeans down so that he could push my underwear to the side. "You tease..." he said. "I do not!" I replied, giggling. "Yes, you do. How would you feel if I did that? Just...like this," he said. He kissed on my neck a bit, then bit on it gently. "That's nothing. You do that all the time..." I replied. "Well...imagine this...me and you...going at it, right? You're almost there...almost...and then I just leave you hanging...don't finish you off or anything," he said.

"That would be incredibly mean, but how is that relevant to what I just did to you? I didn't say I was gonna leave you hanging...I just wanted to make it last longer," I asked. "Alli. It's been a week," he replied. "So...you've had Lexi," I said. He licked his lips and shook his head. "You girls are like night and day. Just because I've had her doesn't mean I didn't want you, too," he told me. "Then take me," I whispered in his ear. "You're the one doing the taking, my love," he said, smirking. Zack lifted me up once more, turned around, and leaned against the wall with my legs wrapped around him. He pushed my underwear to the side again and guided himself into me slowly. It felt good to have him inside of me again.

I never understood before I was with Zack how this position really did anything for anyone, but it was so good. As our hips grinded together, I could feel him getting harder, his breathing heavier. I kissed him, biting on his lip rings as the first moans escaped his throat. "God...damn, Allison," he said in a near whisper. He held tightly to me and laid me down gently, assuming an easier position. He had one hand on the railing of the balcony as he moved in and out of me, and the other hand rubbing my thigh. "That good?" he asked. "Always," I replied. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, sweat beating on his upper lip.

"Fuck," I said, running my hands through my hair. "Yeah...come on, baby. Cum for me," he replied in his A Little Piece Of Heaven voice. "Jesus...fucking Christ, Zack," I said. He laughed and kissed my throat. "Mmm...I love hearing you say my name...I wonder if I can get you to say it again..." he said. He hadn't stopped, and I couldn't speak. Thunder rumbled somewhere in the distance as he picked up pace again. I could tell by his face that it wouldn't be long for him...and the way it was going, it wouldn't be long before I came again, either.

Zack POV-

Alli and I scrambled inside just as the rain started to pour, both of us laughing. "That was amazing. Thank you..." she said, pulling me in for a kiss. "Anytime...though, I must say...that was pretty random...hotel balcony...not your style...but I liked it. A lot," I replied, kissing her again. "I could tell," she said. "I gotta get a shower and get out of here, though. I'm already running late. The other guys are gonna kill me," I told her. She poked her bottom lip out at me. "You're gonna be gone all night, aren't you?" she asked. "It'll be late when I get in, yeah," I answered. She nodded and gave me one more kiss. "Go shower. I'll get you some clothes," she said.

I went to the bathroom and started the shower and shed my clothes. A few minutes later, Alli laid a stack of clothes on the counter and began peeling her wet clothes off. "You're gonna make me later than I already am," I said to her once she got in. "I don't wanna fuck you again...well, I do, but I'm not here for that. I just wanted to shower with you," she replied, pulling the curtain closed. "Lexi still asleep?" I asked. She nodded, turning the water as far as it would go to the left. "Jesus Christ," I said, jumping back. "Pussy..." she said, turning it back to the right some. "It gets hotter than our shower at home!" I replied. She nodded, letting her hair down. "You really are beautiful, Al," I said. "If you say so, Vengeance."

Lexi POV-

Alli and Zack walked out of the bathroom, hand in hand. "I guess I'll see you girls in the morning," he told her, kissing her cheek. "Mm...okay. We'll miss you," she replied. "You leavin' us, snookums?" I asked. Zack looked over and nodded. "Well, come give me some lovin', then. Don't give it all to my sister," I replied. Zack let go of Alli and crawled onto the bed to give me a hug and a kiss. "We'll see you when you get back," I said. "Alright. You girls be good. If you want to order room service, just tell them to charge it. I love you both," he replied. "Love you too," Alli and I both said.

Zack left and Alli crawled into bed with me. "Did you tell him?" I asked her. "Hell no. I wanted to...but I just couldn't...I did, howevr, have some of the best sex I've had...ever out on the balcony earlier," she replied. "Woah...on the balcony?" I asked. She giggled and nodded. "Wow, Al. Not your usual style. That's more like my style..." I said. "I know, that's what Zack said, too," she replied. I wiped a fake tear from my eye. "I'm so proud," I said, hugging her. She laughed loudly and hugged me tightly. "I love you, Twinister," she said. "And I love you. You wanna go out? Do something? Sight-see? Solicit VU? Whatever," I suggested. "We can...it was raining earlier...but it looks like it's stopped now," she replied. "Let me change and we'll go. I didn't come to NYC to sit in a hotel room and order room service," I said. I changed and we headed out into the streets of New York City. We took pictures in Times Square, visited the Disney store and bought Zack a few presents and had dinner before heading back to the hotel.