Sequel: Mature

Adolescent

Anger

Jimmy turned upon hearing the clacking of shoes, but before he was able to, thin, but firm arms wrapped around his waist. He stumbled back slightly, not expecting the weight so soon. He looked down as Hillari buried her face into his chest. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was simply speechless.

Was she actually clinging to him this way? He pulled himself from his frozen position and hugged her back, feeling the butterflies in his stomach increase sevenfold. He sighed softly, feeling complete at this moment in time. Hillari had pushed past her cowardliness and went up a step.

“Bye, Jimmy.”As she pulled from him, she wiped at her swelling eyes.

“I’ll see you soon, Hillari.”Jimmy watched as she turned on her heel with a smile.

He wrapped his arms around his chest, letting a deep breath in. He felt like he was holding his breath the whole time. He never expected her to get so comfortable around him so fast. She must have been related to him, because anyone else would have left hours ago.

As a smile appeared on Jimmy’s lips, his eyes began to water. He was done crying over never seeing Hillari or never knowing of her. He was crying now because she was in his life and hopefully, for good. He wiped at his eyes, feeling absolutely euphoric.

“Excuse me?”He turned, finding a young girl standing before him.

She cringed slightly, but held a nervous smile against her lips. She must have been thirteen, if that.

“You’re The Rev, right?”Her tenseness seemed to lessen as he shook his head.”Was that your girlfriend?”

She giggled slightly, forcing him to laugh quietly to himself aswell.

“No, she’s -”Did he really want everyone to know?”She’s a friend of the family. What’s your name?”

“Kiley.”She smiled.”Can-Can I have your autograph?”

Jimmy shook his head, signing her arm with the marker she handed over. She walked away with a large smile; her day was fulfilled. He was only happy that no one asked for his autograph when Hillari was around. He didn’t want her to know about the band life until he thought she was ready.

Jimmy suddenly dug into his front pocket, trying to find his cell phone. He quickly pulled it out, nearly dropping it in the process. He scrolled down his contacts, stopping at Zacky’s number. He needed to get the guys together to tell them about the day, but also to tell them about the song he had finished.

He couldn’t get anymore excited than he already was. He pressed send and put the phone to his ear. He could never get Zacky on the first couple rings. It always had to go almost to voicemail. He smiled when he answered the phone ever so sweetly; “The fuck is up, Jimbo?”

“You’re ever so obnoxious today.”He grinned.

“You’re ever so pippy. What happened? Good news, obviously.”He laughed loudly into the phone.

“I’ll tell you later. I finished Fiction, so get everyone at Brian’s house. We’re rehearsing.”No goodbyes were said as Jimmy flipped his phone shut.

He hurried to his car, dodging certain people that seemed like fans and hiding behind certain things until people had gone. He was definatley ashamed of hiding inside a garbage pale until two women had lost him. After shaking the last of the dirt from his clothes he climbed into the car, instantly starting it up.

After a dangerous drive to Brian’s house, he hopped out, meeting the sound of Brian’s squealing guitar. He pushed through the front door, shouting, “Daddy’s home!”

Brian’s head turned, staring at Jimmy like he had lost his mind. The screeching of his guitar slowly came to stop, forcing the last awkward couple of seconds to set in.

“What are you doing?”He asked.”And here?”

Jimmy’s arms fell lazily to his side before he coughed nervously into his hand.

“I told Zacky, to well,”He scratched at the back of his head and laughed.”wow. That was awkward.”

“How the fuck do you think I feel? All my neighbors probably think I’m gay now, daddy.”Jimmy laughed at his comment and shrugged his shoulders.

“Sorry dude. I told Zacky to get everyone down here. I finished Fiction.”Brian stood from his seat, setting his guitar down on the side.

“Oh shit! Really?!”He smiled.”What’s it like?”

“A piano.”He smiled.

Brian’s face instantly fell.

“A piano?”Jimmy vigorously shook his head with a grin.”A fucking piano?”

“I don’t suggest that, but yes, a piano.”He said.”Just wait, you’ll like it.”

“All the songs we did with a piano sucked. Except when the guitars finally came in.”He furrowed his eyebrows at Jimmy.”And that was the only good part of the song.”

“Seriously dude, you’ll like it.”He said.

Both Brian and Jimmy turned when his screen door swung open once more. Matt, Zacky and Johnny stepped through, smiling wildly. Brian dropped his arms to his thighs, shaking his head.

“The fuck is this? Open bar?”He asked.

“No, but it would be nice.”Johnny smirked.

“Don’t you fucking start.”He warned.

“Oh, damn, I’m shittin’ my pants.”Johnny chuckled.

Brian looked at the rest of the guys and asked, “Why are we friends with him?”

“Calm down, you fucking hot head.”Zacky grinned.

Matt patted Jimmy on the back and said, “So, you gonna show us what this song is or leave us hangin’ dude?”

Jimmy sat along the old piano in the music room, gliding his fingers along every one of the keys. It had been a long time since he had played, but he knew he could do it. The guys watched him carefully, except Matt, who eyed down the lyric sheet for help.

Jimmy’s fingers began to dance along the piano, sending chills down his spine. He closed his eyes, letting the music overcome him. He could hear Matt sing in his raspy voice and he smiled happily. Matt could reach the beat of the piano no problem; he was always so good at that.

Not that I could; or that I would; Let it burn; under my skin; let it burn.

He eventually stopped, letting his fingers slowly curl up into his palm. The guys were simply astonished by the lyrics and sound and could only pat him on the back.

“It’s perfect, Jimmy.”Zacky smiled.

“I hate it.”Brian frowned.

“You don’t have to like it.”Johnny said.”Now you have a reason not to do anything.”

“Johnny!”Brian reached forward, pushing Zacky back and off his seat.

“Come on asshole!”Johnny burst into laughter, knowing that anything he caused would end in laughs.

Other than Brian and Zacky, the others fell into a fit of laughter. Zacky got to his feet and brushed himself off. He looked over at Jimmy and finally said, “So, despite the cool fucking song, how did it go with Hillari?”

“Ehh, I could always tell you guys later.”Three, two, one.

“Why not now?!”He argued.

“Well if you sit the fuck down then we wont have a problem.”Jimmy crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk.

Zacky began to sit back, but Johnny took hold of the stool behind him. With a conniving grin, he pulled back, forcing Zacky’s face to drop in fear. He waved his arms in the air like he could save himself before landing back on the floor. Jimmy started laughing, making Zacky roll his eyes.

“Alright,”He grabbed the leg of Johnny’s chair with both hands.

Johnny clutched his stomach, laughing at Zacky’s situation.

“Bye Johnny!”He yanked hard on the chair, making Johnny fall back and onto the floor aswell.

“Alright, kids,”Matt smiled.”let’s be civil.”

“You can’t when there’s a toddler in the room.”Brian crossed his arms tight over his chest.

“I’m a kid at heart.”Johnny smiled.

“And in the fucking head.”He spat.

“Calm the fuck down, Brian.”Matt said.

After a couple minutes of arguing and name calling, the guys eventually calmed down enough to hear how things had gone earlier in the day. Jimmy continued to tell them how beautiful she was, making comments on her eyes and how she looked so similar to Leanna.

He found himself almost praising Hillari for how pretty and spontaneous she happened to be. He smiled at every comment he made, every story he told. He felt brand new inside, like he had been missing out on life this entire time. He had finally found himself happy. He was just upset it took so long.

“She sounds a lot like you, Jim.”Zacky said.

“How old is she?”Johnny asked.

“Not old enough for you.”Jimmy glared.

“When do we get to meet her?”Matt asked.

Jimmy stopped for a moment and took a step back in thought. It was only the first day he had physically seen Hillari; he couldn’t push her too quick. He was more than excited to know her, but he didn’t want to push her away. Especially because of who his friends were.

“At some point, but not too soon.”Matt only shook his head with a smile.

He fidgeted in his seat, only making Jimmy wonder what was wrong with him. He had been fine this whole time; why would he be uncomfortable now?

“She know about the band yet?”Zacky asked.

“Of course she does.”Brian snorted.”Right dude?”

“Well,”He chuckled nervously.

“How could she not know about us? Didn’t anyone come up to you while you were out?”He asked.

“Yeah, after.”Jimmy mumbled quietly.

“I think that’s bullshit.”Brian snarled.”She should know.”

“I don’t want her to think I’m some rockstar piece of shit looking for media attention.”Jimmy snapped.”When you find your daughter, you can do what you want, asshole.”

“What makes you think I have a daughter?”He growled.

“Fucked enough girls on the tour. Wouldn’t be surprised if you had a kid. That or a disease.”He spat.

“The fuck did you say?!”Brian stood from his seat, knocking it back behind him.

“Hey-”Matt stood as Jimmy sprang to his feet.

“Them’s fightin’ words.”Zacky elbowed Johnny, forcing him to stay quiet.

“You fuckin’ heard me.”He growled.

“Sorry, can’t understand you with that lisp.”Brian snapped.

“Dude don’t make me hand your ass to you in your own home.”He stepped forward, proving he wasn’t intimidated by Brian.

Matt stepped in between them, pressing a hand to their chests. Zacky stood from his seat, meeting Matt in the middle.

“Guys calm down. It was a mistake; Brian didn’t mean it, Jimmy. Same goes for you, Brian.”Zacky said calmly.

“I’d love to see you try.”Brian smirked.

Jimmy’s fists clenched in anger, but before he was able to step forward, Matt had angrily taken him by the shoulders. Brian had taken this chance to come forward, knowing Zacky alone couldn’t hold him back if he tried. The anger quickly built up in Jimmy and he didn’t hesitate to push through Matt.

He didn’t expect the sudden push, but Jimmy didn’t make it very far at all. He was greeted by a swing from Brian, but he clearly missed. Jimmy leaped forward, but Matt took him tightly by the arm. After noticing the event that was occurring, Johnny stepped in, pushing Brian back with Zacky.

“Stop it!”Matt screamed.

“You’re a fucking prick! Come over here!”Jimmy threw a fist over Matt, but never hit Brian.

Jimmy began to breath heavily, as did Brian. Within a split second, Brian had broken himself from Zacky and Johnny’s grasp. In a blink of an eye, he was by Jimmy's side, taking him from Matt’s grasp and throwing him into the wall.

“Cut the shit!”They grabbed angrily at Brian, knowing that the fight was getting well out of hand.

Jimmy’s tight fist came around, hitting Brian on the side of the face. Brian clenched his fists in Jimmy’s shirt, taking him and slamming him against the wall once more. He pulled back with a tight, powerful fist, but he was pulled from Jimmy before he could connect it to his jaw.

Jimmy went forward to attack Brian again, but Zacky pushed his tall frame back. He reached over, but his swings became impossible. He was taken aback by the next statement Brian had to give him; “Hillari doesn’t deserve a father like you.”

In Jimmy’s heart he knew that was wrong. He would let Brian make fun of him as much as he wanted. He would let him tear up his house or hit him multiple times, but he would never stand for what he just said. He could feel his heart pound fiercely against his chest; he was going to have a heart attack.

His adrenaline pumped vigorously through his veins as his face surely turned red. Zacky cried out as he leaped for Brian; “Jimmy, no!”

The gloves were off now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to the commenters;
P.L.K.A.F.
Suhweet Tooth
BiteMe_Doll
erased memories
Violent Ecstasy
Gambit.
AlmostLovelyDisaster
Kitty Starr
Neche
Christ!
purplebutterfly0615
a7x babe56
Alyx Khaos
RealityOfDreams
mArty_m3lla!
KDRL
arie-so-scary
ForeverPlagued
XxDarkerwaterxx
Julie0990
till_death_do_i.
Taylor9867
VengeanceRevSyn6661
cobra9874
katebug
BringMeNirvana
AcidTripInDisneyland
xxamericanxxidiotxx
GlitterMonsterx3

Thankyou subscribers :)

So, I take it a lot of you really liked this last chapter haha. Thankyou guys for subscribing and leaving me fucking awesome feedback :)