Sequel: Mature

Adolescent

Confession

Jimmy held an ice pack to his cheek, glaring angrily across the room at Brian. He didn’t deserve such a hateful comment. He thought he was doing a fairly good job at trying to know Hillari. Afterall, he did eventually get in touch with her. Brian’s chocolate eyes starred down at the floor, but not shame. Brian was never shameful, no matter what happened.

Jimmy felt like barreling across the room to get to him once more, but the deed was done. He had caused enough damage, as did Brian, already; Brian’s lips bled from contact and an ice pack was held tightly to his left eye. For Jimmy’s size you’d never know that he could handle himself well. Especially against someone like Brian. Everyone was shocked.

“We all feel better now?”Matt angrily glared at Jimmy and Brian like they were two wrong children.

Jimmy only glanced up for a second at Matt. Brian only continued to favor the floor.

“You guys are ridiculous.”He scoffed.

Jimmy charged at Brian, fists clenched and ready to fly. Zacky’s attempts at trying to keep him back only failed. In an instant, Jimmy was over Zacky, Matt and Johnny. He swung his fist around, nearly missing Johnny. He made clear contact with Brian’s eye, forcing him to cringe back slightly. Johnny only stood, shocked at his close encounter with Jimmy’s anger.

“Got something to say motherfucker?!”He shouted.

Brian took a step back, shocked at the power held behind Jimmy’s punch. He didn’t stop, though. He only continued to swing. Skin on skin contact echoed throughout the room as the guys tried desperately to stop their friends from fighting. Brian threw in a good punch as Jimmy came forward once again. He was temporarily stunned by the pain.

Hey!”Jimmy felt hands all over him, but he was only blinded by rage.


“That’s a good way to show your friendship between each other.”Matt spat.”It’s fucking amazing.”

“We get it.”Brian spoke.”We fucked up.”

“No,”Jimmy quickly added.”you fucked up, Bri.”

“Because it was all me.”He rolled his eyes.

“Yes, it -”Matt loudly chimed in.

“Hey!”He yelled.”It was the both of you! It takes two to start a fucking fight.”

Matt wiped down his face in anger.

“Maybe this was a bad idea.”He sighed softly.

“What?”Zacky finally spoke.

“Just,”He seemed speechless for a moment.

All eyes stayed on Matt as he tried to conjour up what he wanted to say. Jimmy let the ice pack fall into his lap as he asked, “What is it, Matt? What was a bad idea?”

“Me.”He looked Jimmy in the eyes.”I got Hillari to call you the other day.”

“You spoke to her?!”Jimmy asked.”Why?”

“I wanted her to know she could call you.”He frowned.”Or me.”

“She has you number?!”He shouted.”The fuck man!”

“That’s what I mean.”Matt said softly.”Maybe this would have turned out differently if I left it alone. I’m sorry, Jim.”

Jimmy stood from his seat, throwing the bag of ice to the floor. Matt jumped slightly as it broke open, spilling the frozen water across the carpeted floor.

“Yeah, me too.”Jimmy stormed out, leaving Matt with his head hung low.

”You don’t mean that!”Zacky had Jimmy backed up against the wall.”You don’t fucking mean that.”

“The fuck do you want me to say, huh?!”Matt and Johnny pushed against Brian every time he tried to step forward.

The fists had stopped flying, but painful remarks still came and went. Jimmy occasionally tried to push past Zacky, but he couldn’t go very far.

“Calm down, Jim.”Zacky cooed.”Please. Let’s sort this out calmly.”

“You’re a recovering alcohol, but you still can’t resist a drink. You’re a rockstar; partying is our buisiness. She doesn’t deserve a father like that.”Brian spoke over Zacky no problem.”She doesn’t deserve someone like you. Do you get me?”

“You motherfucker,”Again he had made it passed Zacky.

One last, final blow was made to Brian’s face. Yet this time, he only stood there. He didn’t push against Matt or Johnny; he only frowned. Matt didn’t expect it and he finally snapped.

“Alright!”Both Jimmy and Brian hit the floor as Matt took charge.”Is this what it come to?! Look at yourselves! Two best friends fighting over words! Words! Sit the fuck down! Both of you!”

Everyone was shocked. How did they let it get this far?


It was all over one girl. One simple, adolescent child. Their friendship was slowly crumbling down and no one knew how to fix it. Jimmy knew he could tuck tail and run, but what would that prove? He had to show Brian; all of them. He had to show he was a good father. He just needed pointers was all.

Yet it scared him; something inside told him Brian was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Awesome banner by Neche. Thankyou so much! :)

Thankyou to the commenters;
P.L.K.A.F.
Suhweet Tooth
BiteMe_Doll
erased memories
Violent Ecstasy
Gambit.
AlmostLovelyDisaster
Kitty Starr
Neche
Christ!
purplebutterfly0615
a7x babe56
Alyx Khaos
RealityOfDreams
mArty_m3lla!
KDRL
arie-so-scary
ForeverPlagued
XxDarkerwaterxx
Julie0990
till_death_do_i.
Taylor9867
VengeanceRevSyn6661
cobra9874
katebug
BringMeNirvana
AcidTripInDisneyland
Xxamericanxxidiotxx
TuckYou
OMGfun111

And thankyou to all you kick ass subscribers too. :)

This story makes me upset. Weird? Haha.