Sequel: Mature

Adolescent

Make Things Right

Matt put down the phone and tried to conjure his thoughts together. He wanted to tell Jimmy everything would work out fine, but he himself didn’t know what to believe anymore. He wiped down his face and sighed softly. Should he try calling Hillari back, or would she hand up on him again?

Why had she been so angry in the first place? Did she happen to find Jimmy and the guys out over night? He couldn’t think that way. It would only make him worry. He had enough on his mind as it was. Matt stood from his seat and shoved an angry fist through his hair.

He knew something had snapped in Hillari and he needed to find out what. Ever since he put his two cents in he could see the small relationship that was quietly growing, fall to pieces quickly. Matt felt bad about going behind Jimmy’s back, but he was only trying to be a good friend.

He went through his contacts quickly and froze at Hillari’s name. With hesitation, he found himself pushing send. He slowly put the phone to his ear and he chuckled to himself. Here was an older man, afraid of a seventeen year old girl. His smile quickly fell though, when she answered.

“I can’t talk right now, Matt.”She growled into the phone.

“It’s very important, Hill-”He began.

“No what’s fucking important is letting me know what’s going on in Jimmy’s life. Why did he get in contact with me?!”She cried.”He find some papers and said fuck it, I’ll gain more media attention from it all?!”

“No!”Matt tried to defend his best friend by thinking quick.”Not at all! Hillari, please, I am begging you. Let’s meet up and talk this ov-”

“Not at all.”She spat.”I’m done playing with fucking cocky rock stars. Jimmy wants to talk to me? Tell him he can call me whenever he gets around to it.”

“Hillari wait!”The phone went dead, forcing a wave of panic to run through his veins.

He dropped the phone and grabbed his head with both hands. What had happened? Within a day or so of meeting Jimmy she found out who he really was. Matt and the guys knew it was a bad idea to hide it for so long, but he didn’t think she would find out.

They expected a weird look or some comments out of her, but nothing like what was going on now. And for media attention? If she knew Jimmy well she wouldn’t even think he would do that to her. Hillari already meant the world to Jimmy and he wouldn’t want to hurt her.

Matt scrounged over the table, shoving little things off in search for his keys. He had to get to Zacky’s and try and help Jimmy get back on Hillari’s good side, if it wasn’t too late already. He retrieved his phone from the floor before quickly heading out the door.

What was worse; he had to get Jimmy to call Hillari if not within the next twenty minutes. It was horribly important that he didn’t lose what relationship he had with her already. If he lost her, then his world would be over in his eyes. Matt wouldn’t stand to see his best friend crumble under emotions.

He had once before and eventually came back. After a second round he doesn’t know what would happen. He didn’t want to find out either. Within minutes he pulled into Zacky’s driveway and forced himself through the front door. He called out for him, finding him sitting back in the living room.

“What’s wrong?”He stood quickly at Matt’s worried expression.

Matt slightly slumped when Zacky asked him, but he tried to push away the bad thoughts.

“I need help.”He stopped before continuing.”Well, Jimmy does.”

“What’s wrong with Jimmy?”Matt shrugged his shoulders and sighed softly.

“He’s been drinking, Zack.”Matt plopped down on the couch and put his face in his hands.”He’s drinking, he’s becoming depressed because of what Brian said. But the worst part,”

Zacky waited for an answer, but received nothing.

“What’s the worst part, Matt? Is Jimmy okay?”He swallowed hard; he was nervous for the upcoming news.

“Hillari found us out, Zack.”He looked up, finding Zacky’s eyes narrowed in anger.

“You think that’s the worst part?”He growled.”You’re telling me Jimmy’s gone back to drinking and you think her finding us out is the worst part of it all?! Dude, she’ll get over it! The fuck is going on in your head?!”

Zacky angrily punched the wall to his side and stomped off and out of the room. Matt got to his feet quickly, following after him.

“Losing Hillari would ruin his life! Do you want to see him lose it?!”Matt shouted.

Zacky turned to face Matt, but tempers were lost fairly quickly. Matt angrily grabbed the collar of Zacky’s shirt. His fingers entwined in the fabric to tight, slight tears were heard in the quiet room. Matt’s adrenaline pumped up quickly, but he stopped before he lost total control.

“Jimmy is my best friend. Our best friend. I know you don’t want to see him fall and crumble. Zack,”He lost his grip as quick as he had it.

He wiped down his face and looked Zacky in the eyes. Zacky stopped at Matt’s expression and let the slight aggression roll off his shoulders. Tears welled tight in Matt’s eyes and he swallowed hard. He needed help in order to save Jimmy.

“I need your help, Zack. Help me make this right. It’s all my fault, Zack.”He whispered quietly.”Please.”

Zacky’s shoulders fell slightly and he looked down at the floor. Hillari would eventually get over the fact that they were famous, yes, but no one wanted to wait until it was too late. Jimmy had another person in his life who was worth the world to him and he couldn’t let her go.

The drinking needed to stop; he needed to be checked up on. First thing was first, though - Brian needed to apologize. Zacky brushed his hair back with his hand and nodded his head. He knew Matt was right, but he didn’t want to make things go out of control.

“Okay.”He crossed his arms roughly over his chest.”Let’s hit up Brian’s house.”

Matt couldn’t help but smile slightly. It was his last and only chance to help get things back together. The only problem was that sliver of doubt poking at his heart. He had a feeling he wasn’t going to do something right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image

Banner one by Neche. Banner two by hachie. Banner three by P.L.K.A.F.. Thankyou guys so much! :)

Thankyou to the commenters;
P.L.K.A.F.
Suhweet Tooth
BiteMe_Doll
erased memories
Violent Ecstasy
Gambit.
AlmostLovelyDisaster
Kitty Starr
Neche
Christ!
purplebutterfly0615
a7x babe56
Alyx Khaos
RealityOfDreams
mArty_m3lla!
KDRL
arie-so-scary
ForeverPlagued
XxDarkerwaterxx
Julie0990
till_death_do_i.
Taylor9867
VengeanceRevSyn6661
cobra9874
katebug
BringMeNirvana
AcidTripInDisneyland
Xxamericanxxidiotxx
TuckYou
OMGfun111
HelloFascination
avenging angel
Molz
intotheshadows!
alive again;
Jedi_Jody

Thankyou subscribers :D

I apologize severely for absolutely no updates guys. Moved, no computer, all that jazz. Thankyou for sticking by me with this! I have the computer back, so we can fall back into Hillari and Jimmy’s life :D Thankyou guys again for the support!