Raining Droplets.

Shock.

Bolting up from the bed and eyes snapping open I gasp for air as like someone had been choking me in my sleep. I could feel the beads of sweat trickle down the side of my face and dripping down onto my shirt. My hands were shaking as I gripped the blanket that was almost too dangerously tight around my waist from tossing and turning.

Slowly I curl in on myself while trying to calm down and moved my hands to my hair pulling on the strands until I felt a dull pain.

Why in the world did I have to dream of something like that?

It was bad enough seeing Kellen having seizures in real life right in front of my eyes, then to have a dream where my sweet Brayden was having one and by a pool was too much. Way too fucking much. It might just be a dream but the details were so damn clear and vivid...

I shudder harshly and ripped my hands away from my hair. I shook my head to get the dream out, not that it worked. I don’t dream often which I thought was a bad thing before, now I think it was a good thing. I much rather no dreams at all then to see something like that. Letting out a breezy breath I ran my hands down my face before shaking my head again.

I turn to my side to wake Brayden only to freeze when I noticed he wasn’t there besides me on the bed sleeping. My eyes widen and search the room for him seeing he was nowhere to be found. My heart started pounding in my chest and I all but ripped the blanket of me scrambling off the bed.

“Brayden!”

While dashing out the room I almost slammed my shoulder into the doorframe but that didn’t slow me down as I ran for the kitchen.

“Brayden!” I practically screeched in panic.

I know it was a dream and that he was fine, but I need to see him, feel him and touch him. I wanted him in my arms and smiling up at me with his eyes sparkling. It felt like if I didn’t see him right now, this minute, then that dream could have been true. Being a dream it shouldn’t be real...right?

Once I was in the kitchen I noticed it was empty and rushed for the living room looking around almost frantic. When I saw he wasn’t there either and room is empty too, I call for him again and spun on my heel to speed walk to the back of the house. I took two steps and suddenly I was engulfed in a pair of arms.

When his skin touched mine, I knew it wasn’t my love and tried to pull away but Kellen’s grip didn’t loosen a single bit. Instead I was pulled back into his chest when his hold got tighter.

“Chance, calm down! He went home for the morning remember?” He said trying to keep a hold of me.

I stopped struggling and blinked, arms dropping to my sides. The sudden lost of most of the panic disappearing so fast made me light headed.

“He had to go and see his parents about...something.” He said spinning me in his arms so we were face to face.

If there was a wall near me I would have hit my head on it. I completely forgot he was going home this morning for what-ever reason, shit. When would he get back? How long has he been gone? What is the time? I want to see him; I need to see him now.

I bit down on my lip, dropping my head and looked away. Kellen ducked his head to the side to be able to see my face. His eyes widen, I don’t know what emotion he saw on my face but it worried him in less than a second seeing it.

“What’s wrong?” He asked softly loosening his hold slightly to rub my back.
“I...” I trailed off before shaking my head. “It’s nothing; forget you saw any of that.” I said almost under my breath.

He looked at me shocked, taken back and confused. I took that moment to slip out from his arms and shuffle back to my room heavyhearted. Not bothering to shut the door I slip back into bed and pulled the blankets over my head.

I must be losing my bloody mind. Brayden having fits like Kellen does would have to be my worst nightmare.

I curled myself somewhat into a ball and squeezed my eyes shut. Not even five minutes later I felt the other side of the bed sink down from someone’s weight. I knew it was Kellen without even moving the blanket from my head to look. I felt his hand run down my back in a calming sort of way.

“I can’t just forget seeing that Chance, tell me what’s wrong please?”

He voice sounded so upset and worried, it hurt. I sighed and pulled the blanket slowly from my head. I feel so bad for scaring him like that; he didn’t deserve to see that...but I need to see Brayden after what I saw in my sleep. I feel stupid for reacting like that; I really do, though how else am I meant to react?

Brayden was on the ground convulsing next to the pools edge and I was nowhere near him, then when I woke up he wasn’t there.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare and worry you like that.” I muttered lowly. “I-I had a really bad dream involving Brayden...it was just as bad as seeing you when you’re having a major seizure.” I admitted.
“Seriously that bad?”

I nodded softly and half hid my face into the pillow closing my eyes. His hand was on my back again rubbing in circles.

“Do you want to talk about it? Tell me what happened?”
“I rather forget it completely.” I said softly.

I rolled over into my back and pulled my pillow down just enough to cover my eyes. I moved my hand so it was lying on the bed between us and just like I thought he would, he took my hand in both of his and ran his thumb over my knuckles softly. I smiled faintly and gripped his hand a little. It was comforting for him just to do that. Is this what he feels when I’m sitting there holding his hand or running my fingers through his hair after a seizure?

I sighed and let myself melt into the mattress. It was silent for a while when neither of us bothered to say anything. I don’t think Kellen wanted to say anything just in case it upsets me again.

Suddenly he let go of my hand and I felt the bed move. I peeked out from under the pillow and looked at him confused when I noticed he had gotten off of the bed.

“I’ll be back.” He smiled softly leaving the room.

I shrugged to myself and let the pillow slip over my eyes again. A part of my mind wanted to go back to sleep, because honestly I am still really tired but a bigger part didn’t want to. There was no way I was going back to sleep again today. No way, no how.

Out of nowhere I heard footsteps lightly thumping throughout the house like if someone was running. My eyebrows knot in confusion, because why would Kellen run around the house for and to my room to be exact. He was fine wasn’t he?

I didn’t even have a chance to pull the pillow off my face before the bed shook with someone jumping on it. I let out a squeak and then a loud yelp when said person all but jumped on top of me knocking the air out of my lungs. The pillow was ripped off my head and I was suddenly staring into a pair of very worried bright blue eyes.

My eyes widen and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. All I could do was stare at him like if I haven’t seen him in ages, when really I saw him last night.

“Kellen called me and said you were panicking while searching for me. Are you alright? What’s wrong hun?” Brayden rushed out scanning my body to make sure I wasn’t hurt.

I tried to say something again but I just couldn’t. I felt my eyes water up as I just lied there staring at him. Brayden was fine. He wasn’t hurt, wasn’t fitting and completely safe. The relief that washed over me was like a tidal wave crashing on my heart. It made me so dizzy and light headed but at the same time so focused.

When I didn’t answer him I could tell he was starting to panic. I lifted my hand up to cup his face before pulling him gently down so he was resting on my chest with my arms around him. He said my name quietly almost unsure, but I still didn’t say anything. Without warning I rolled us over so I was above him and curled up into his chest.

I probably looked like a little kid right now but honestly I couldn’t give a shit. Brayden was here, safe, healthy and in my arms. That’s all I wanted.

“Hun, tell me what happened, you’re scaring me.” He said softly.
“Sorry.” I apologised. “I really needed to see you.” I whispered.
“I’m here now, I’m sorry I left without telling you. I tried to wake you up but you were in such a deep sleep.”
“It’s not that.” I muttered shaking my head and pressing my face into his chest.
“Then what?” He asked confused.

I swallowed heavily and lifted my head up enough to see his face. I frowned at how scared, confused and worried he looked. I sigh and look away from him.

“I had a really, really bad dream.” I admitted almost embarrassed. “Yo-you were so far away from me and right on the pools edge. There was no way that I could get to you before something even worse happened...” I trailed off. “You...you were...“
“I was what?” He asked so soft I almost couldn’t hear it.
“Y-you were h-having a massive s-seizure.” I stuttered shuddering.

Brayden froze. Out the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me eyes wide in total shock. I forced back the water works and hid as much of my face as I could into the crook of his neck letting my hair cover the rest. I could feel myself shaking lightly but I did my best to ignore it.

I can’t even voice or explain how horrible it was to see that dream. I don’t think anyone in my position would know how to. I started shaking more and clinched my eyes closed breathing slightly heavy.

Brayden’s arm slipped around my waist holding me tightly to his body as the other moved back the hair on my face.

“Chance, look at me.”

I lift my head up and looked at him slowly. A frown was pulling his lips down and his eyes were watery as he stared back at me, our eyes locked. He cupped my face gently and placed the softest kiss I had ever had on my lips.

“You have to remember it was just a dream, everything is alright now, love.” He whispered softly letting his lips graze against mine. “I’m fine, there is no pool and I’m right here in bed with you.”

I nodded softly trying to take deep slow breaths. The pad of his thumbs started running softly along me cheek bones, making me slowly relax. The smallest of smiles appeared on my face making Brayden beam up at me.

I was about to say ‘thank you’ but he cut me off completely and the words got lost in his mouth. I let my eyes flutter close and moved one my hands to the back of his neck pulling him closer.

I seriously want to know how he can do that; how he can make everything better and make me calm as well as happy again. But however he does it; it was one of the things I love about him. No one has any idea how much I love him.

“Everything all good now?” Kellen asked from somewhere in my room.

I pulled slowly away from Brayden and turned to see Kellen moving to the side of my bed, but not before pecking Brayden’s lips quickly. I smiled softly at my uncle and nodded resting my head down on my boyfriend’s chest.

“I sorry for freaking you both out like I did.” I muttered sadly. “But...sorry.”
“It’s alright, things like that can happen. Everything is stressful so it’s understandable. As long as you’re fine now that’s all that matters.” Kellen smiled ruffling my hair. “Nightmares happen.”
“And I’m always here if you have one.” Brayden added.

I couldn’t help but fully smile then. I swear I have the best family ever, though it was amazing what one nightmare could do to a person, though Kellen had a point; things are stressful and so things like that can happen. I just hope it won’t happen again, ever.

I curled into Brayden make making him laugh lightly.

“You know, I hope one day I can find love like you two have.” Kellen whispered out of completely nowhere.

I looked at him slightly shocked. Where did that come from?

“You will!” Brayden chirped. “One day it will happen.”

Kellen smiled nodding and drifted out of my room. I looked back at Brayden and smiled softly. He grinned at me and hugged me close rocking me slightly which wouldn’t be easy because of how we were lying.

“What did you have to see your parents about?” I asked.
“You know usual stuff.” He answered making me poke him in the side for a better answer. “I had to talk to them about something and see how they were doing.”

I nodded before kissing his cheek making his whole face light up.

I wonder if he knew that he lights my whole heart up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this chapter, but at the same time I'm really iffy about it...I don't really know what to think about it. Did you like it? D:
But anyway, yous are lucky because I really should have been working on my other story and not this one xD I've been working on this since the last update, so yeah.

Comment and Subscribe? :)

I have a Tumblr if you'd like to follow me. :) I reblog/blog band stuff and also things that inspire me. Sometime even snips of the chapter I'm working on at the time. :D