Don't Deny Me

You Won't Believe

SYNYSTER GATES

"What did you tell her about me?"

December shot an annoyingly amused grin in my direction, moving the book she was studying from aside. The reason better not have to do with why the Lexie girl didn't allow herself to look at me, much less talk to me. If I was gonna fuck her I'd need a way in. I may be Synyster Gates but damn it I still need an opportunity. Ember shrugged like she knew what I meant but thought it'd be better not to tell me.

As much as I didn't want to snap at her I did.

"Son of a bitch! Stop fucking with me." I growled under my breath, the violence that coursed through my veins was eager to start a fight. My muscles were practically praying for one. Not with December of course, but with anyone else. The possibility of a brawl made me jumpy.

Sensing my growing irritation and easily picking up on the anger, she decided to talk to me. She did have to calm me down a bit by chanting "Okay!" over and over.

It took some effort but I was able to swallow the aggression I wanted so irrationally to release. It was funny, often times I wasn't even sure where my anger came from, it was just there. It had become something I wasn't able to turn off anymore.

December fluffed her hair around herself, it came across as a nervous habit. I wanted to apologize for making her tense but I knew my pride wouldn't let me. By the shady way her eyes shifted, what she was going to tell me wasn't going to be good.

"I just told her the truth," she swallowed, looking me dead in the eye, " I said she had to be careful around you."

I sighed, my frustration was through the fucking roof. "Be careful around me? What am I a criminal?" there was no stopping the snarl in my voice.

A shiver of anger sparked the tense air between us. The shock was, the aggravation was from her.

"Yes I told her to be careful! You aren't a saint, Gates!" she sneered the last part with an irritation that matched my own. I felt the need to defend myself but the part of my mind that actually stopped to think, warned me against it. It was my turn to calm her down with pleas of "Alright!"

A silent sigh breezed out of her lips; the paper she was working on lay slightly crumpled under her hands. Sensing the rage leaving my system, I began to understand that December wasn't the enemy. She was just doing what she thought was right.

"Wanna forget I'm a huge tool?" I asked quietly. I knew I crossed some sort of line tonight, I wasn't that much of a dick. She looked at me through her eyelashes and could see from my face that the moment of brash and unwarranted anger was gone. Her gaze softened as she let out a sigh, picked up her pencil and began to pull the book she had left forgotten closer to her, the golden light of the sun as it began to set shone through the bus window.

"It would be easier since I have more important but easily just as annoying as you, things on my mind."

LEXIE SOLEM

Trying to sleep on the bus wasn't the easiest thing to do when you're the only girl amongst a group of rowdy boys. Still, I sighed, it beat being at home and watching some random reality show. I fluffed a pillow I brought from home and stuffed my face into the plush comfort of it. A loud crash from outside then yelling followed whatever tranquility I managed to make for myself. I sighed again and couldn't help but chuckle and abandon any chance of sleep i managed to get. The clock on my phone stated it was a barely past 1 in the morning.

Walking the straight line down the bus, I ran a hand through my hair to feel my fingers tug slightly at a tangle, I was being self conscious when no one was around. The habit was so ingrained in me, I wondered if I would ever stop. I went down the stairs and held steady to the rail that accompanied it. Hopping off, I was greeted with what was clearly a fallen tower of beer cans. A bunch of tipsy guys were laughing while I tried to locate my brother and Bree but I didn't recognize either of them amongst the crowd.

My bare feet on the parking lot pavement were a bit uncomfortable making me wish I had the sense to put some shoes on before I came to investigate. Upon seeing the different, well I hated to use the term rockstar, but since that's what they are I have no choice but to refer to them as such; upon seeing them, I realized they were all dressed in anything but pajamas. I felt my face flush when I noticed I was the only one who must have been in bed before the sun was up.

I was just about to slink back onto the bus, no one really took notice of me anyway, when I heard someone call out my name. I probably would have turned into the greeting with a smile, if I didn't recognize the voice. That same voice that made my heart race but I was warned against. That same voice I had heard countless times charming girls. That voice that had kept me up at night.

Defiance ran warm in my veins, stronger than I could ever remember feeling it. I wouldn't dare allow myself to turn around. But damn it if my curiosity chose to get the best of me.

I turned to look at him.

"Hey, why aren't you partying?" The voice of a very handsome but very mischievous looking guitarist grinned at the sight of my pajamas. Holding a red cup filled with who knows what.

I swallowed hard but tried my best not to let him see it. A stray piece of hair blew past my face, I thought I saw him try to reach for it but it must have been just my imagination. "I don't think I'm one for the partying..scene." I shivered, it wasn't just the brisk night air, it was something more. It was how he looked at me.. he knew in that moment how innocent I was. It was in my eyes, the way I took in the exotic beauty of his skin. In the arch of my brow as I tried to understand how he could be so charming.

He swallowed hard then swiped a pink tongue over his lips. "We can change that." It sounded like a proposal. As much as I was dying inside to take it, I held myself back, nothing was going to change my mind about going either.

"You're not a chicken are you?" he breathed, the faint smell of alcohol on his breath and the unmistakable gleam of challenge in his eyes.

Biting my lip and raising my eyebrows, I wrapped my arms tighter around myself before I sighed. "Chicken?"

I grabbed his hand and led him towards the loud thrashing music. I heard him chuckle as he let me blindly lead him around. In my pj's no less. Fuck it, I thought, I would live without a regret for once. There was no reason to be scared anyway. For the most part they were shit drunk.

"So, got some cute jammies...." Syn said in my ear as the music was loud near the beer keg. I felt my age in my blue sleep shorts and a plain black tank top that clung to my every curve. On the outside I must have looked like an adult but I felt twelve years old inside. I made myself concentrate on the beautiful man beside me. "Yupp…." I cringed. Dear God I'm pathetic

Syn smirked, shaking his head and filling up the red cup with some beer that must have been the cheapest thing around here. Whoever was controlling the music switched it to something a little more mainstream. The older musicians shouted their upset.

I frowned, I must have really worked to keep myself out of the loop. I wondered if it was me being reclusive or if people didn't like me much. The paranoid part of me wanted to say it was the latter. How else would I not know that there was gonna be a party tonight?

Syn laughed loudly, spilling the freezing beer on my chest. I tried to brush it off but the liquid soaked through. It was amazing how much worse something is when you don't expect it. Like ice cold beer on my skin in the middle of the night. "I'm fucking drunk!" he screeched, drank some of the beer, didn't even notice that I was freezing and covered in sticky booze, and went off to talk to a guy who looked like he was the front man of Danny's favorite band.

"Mother fucker!" I hissed, dabbing at my shirt as I shivered.

Out of all the people walking around and doing their thing, nobody stopped to help me out. Clearly I was out of place.

Thankfully the bus wasn't too far. I didn't have to freeze for much longer. A roadie glanced at me but didn't stop for me. Nervously I tried to fix my hair. A hard string of hair was in my hand instead of the softness I was used to feeling. I rolled my eyes at the damage of beer.

My foot was about to reach the first step of the bus when I was violently ripped from the stairs. I would have screamed if the hands that grabbed me didn't hold me tightly instantly afterwards. The mystery remained. Who would want to scare the shit out of me when I was just minding my own business alone?

"HELLLOOOO!"

The answer came in the form of a smiling, tall, brilliantly blue eyed man. I would have been terrified but there was something in his kind eyes and cute face that I just couldn't be frightened.
♠ ♠ ♠
So long time no update but I hope to be here more. I hope you enjoyed this. thanks if you've stayed with me this far:) you can tell me how bad i need to update in the comments and/or here

>>>>> www.tumblr.com/blog/synysterforever