Status: Being Written

Lets Run This Town Together

Beg

As I laid in bed I couldn't help but to think about Justin. Maybe I had been a little... vicious. I mean I knew he could handle it, but I still felt semi-bad. Though I didn't want to, I didn't even want to develop feelings for Justin, too late for that now.

I couldn't close my eyes either. No, something kept prodding at me, not allowing me to sleep. Even when I would close my eyes, no sleep came along with it. I was just laying in bed, wasting time away.

Sitting up, I let the covers drop from my naked frame. The room was hot, too hot. I left the bed, savoring the cool floor that woke my feet. I ventured into the closet, rummaging around the boxes, some empty, some filled with papers, until I came across the treasure I had been looking for.

A box filled with the leafy green cannabis, Marijuana. My favorite choice of drug. I pulled out the papers used for rolling, and made my way into the living room.

The room was dim, barely even lit. I could hear Justin's soft snores, and see his cheat heaving slowly.

I sat down on the end of couch where he was sleeping, and began to roll the weed, watching the boy who had grown on me. I knew Justin for a long time, and somethings he still kept a secret. I do too, but nothing major, like him. I don't what why i stay, or better yet why I even keep him around. it's more of a subconscious thing I guess.

I finished rolling the blunt, and searched Justin's coat pocket for a lighter. Upon finding one I lighted the weed, inhaling deeply.

I felt Justin stir, and I looked over at him. His bright green eyes were open, and taking in my naked form. I took another hit, the smoke filling my lungs, and bringing a great deal of euphoria.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What does it look like?" I answered his rhetorical question with a cocky answer, it was just my first instinct, to be a bitch.

"Smoking pot at three in the morning." He shot back, dominance in his voice.

"Oh, your smart." I scoffed, taking another hit, looking at Justin as he sat up. He grabbed the joint from my hand, yanking it away. I sent a glare his way. I watched him as he took a hit, keeping the smoke inside his lungs for a long time before exhaling the smoke into my face.

"Why do you have to be such a prick?" I grabbed the joint back, trying to burn him purposely.

"Because you have to be such a fucking bitch, that's why." He growled, staring at me menacingly.

I spun around, glaring at him with the meanest look I could muster. Putting the joint down in the ashtray on the table I pointed my finger at him.

"Shut the fuck up Justin, just shut your fucking mouth!" I said, the volume of my voice increasing with every word.

"Or what Lillith? Huh? Or what?" Justin taunted, edging me on. I pushed his chest with force, and crawled on top of him as he fell back. I pinned his hands to his waist with my knees as I straddled him.

"Or I'll gladly slit your fucking throat, Justin." I purred into his ear, my whole mood changing abruptly, much against my wishes.

"Well then do it." Justin whispered, moving his hands, placing them on my waist, and digging his fingers into my flesh. I bit my lip in pain in pleasure. Beneath me Justin's chest rumbled.

"Shut the fuck up." I gasped as Justin's hands moved up my sides, his cold hands cupping my breasts.

"I'd rather not." Justin turned, flipping me beneath him, once again trying to assert some form of dominance in this situation. Maybe for tonight I'd let him be the boss, even though we both knew who practically controlled this whole operation.

"If your not going to close your mouth, then would you at least do something good with it?" I gritted my teeth impatiently, becoming more frustrated as Justin laughed once again, his hands finding my hips once again.

His lips found my neck, his teeth playfully nipping at the delicate skin, causing me to feel shivers all over my body. My toes curled in anticipation. My fingers found their way into Justin's short dark hair, tugging on it as his lips worked their way down to my collar bone.

Justin made sure to take his time and tease me, earning move forceful actions from me.

"Justin." I groaned, arching my back angrily as his mouth descended down my body, leaving bite marks which were becoming more and more rough the lower he got. And I have to admit it; I loved it.

"Beg Lillith, beg." He spoke against my skin. His voice was soft, but he message sent order.

"Shut up Justin, come on, stop fucking with me." I bit my lip, ignoring his command. I let out an angry sigh as Justin's lips left my pelvis.

"No, I'm not always the submissive one, Lillith." A grin hid under his lips as he looked into my frustrated eyes.

"I don't beg, or ask for anything, from anyone." I answered, sitting up.

"Fine, suit yourself." Justin shrugged, leaving the couch as my mouth opened in shock.

Justin left me alone, naked, and shocked. Plans of revenge began brewing in my mind. I don't get rejected, and Justin would pay for this mistake.