Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

The Fox

"I've got to find her, I don't want to lose her," Julia was coming hysterical, she didn't know where she was, she hasn't had food or water for three days. She only cared about finding Sarah and the way out of the forest. She didn't care what Andrew would do to her. All she wanted was her friend back.
creak~~~ SNAP~~~ "What was that? Who's there? Show yourself!" She hissed raising a stick. Nothing but silence, "I know you are out there, show yourself God damn it!" She yelled swinging her stick around. rustle~~~ She swiftly turned around and began swinging at the bush, yelp~~~ she paused, That... That sounded like a dog. She moved closer to the bush. Brushing some of the leaves away, she bent closer, there lying on the ground was a tiny baby fox. Now lifeless, his head cracked open from getting hit by the stick. Julia just stared at it, unable to think of anything but that fox. She didn't feel guilt, she didn't feel sad, she only felt hunger. She didn't care what would happen if the mother cam looking for it. Carefully she picked it up and placed it on a rock. I can't eat it raw, I'd be worse off than I already am. She thought about it for a moment. I need a fire. She ran into the forest and came back with sticks. She searched in her pockets where is that match book I always carry she thought, she pulled out a small match book, I have one left, I really need to work on my pyro problems, I might need more matches in the future. She ran the match on the back of the book, "Come on light! Light damn it!" she yelled frantically hitting the match against it. She began to cry, almost feeling hopeless. She hit it a few more times. My match book it wet... She was slow to realize. She threw the book into the forest, "Why? Why is this happening to me? What the hall have I done!?"
~Back at Tundmise Puu~

"Eliza!" Andrew screamed down the stairs. She woke with a start. "Eliza, are you down there?" He yelled in a puzzled voice. "Ye-yes!" She yelled back wiping the sleep from her eyes. "get up here, it's time to hunt for breakfast." Standing up she yelled "I-I'll be r-right there!"