Status: Hiatus - loss of interest, time and support

Going Down In Flames

I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand

It was soon time for me to head back home; instead of it just being myself I had my company. No, not just Kirby some rooky named Travis Pastrana decided he would come with me so I could teach him a few things before his Pastrana Waltrip debut. His lucky I kind of like him, it was fun trying to explain to Jim why Travis was coming with me, and why he was staying in my apartment. Yes, we know we should have told Jim that we have a thing but I didn’t want to press the issue because I honestly don’t really know what we are.

After we skipped out of the airport I was on such a high knowing I was almost home. Not that I didn’t end up loving living with the Nitro Crew but you know; there’s no place like home. Once we arrived at my apartment I quickly grabbed Kirby and ran to the door; fighting with my keys.

“Home sweet home!” I yelled into the familiar interior.

“ALLY!” a recognisable voice called.

“DENAE!” I screamed and ran to the doorway she stood tackling her to the floor.

“How have you been baby girl?” she chirped delighted.

“Great” I smiled.

“What’s that grin for?” she narrowed her eyes.

“I have two surprises for you”

“What now!” she rolled her eyes.

“Well, one… Look!” I showed her my new tattoos and she shook her head. She was never a person to adore fine art like me for instant who would love to cover my body in tattoos.

“What are we going to do with you women?!”

“Hush, hush” I rolled my eyes “I have someone I want to you to meet” I pulled her up off the floor and dragged her out behind me by the scuff of her shirt.

I giggled seeing Travis juggling all the bags he could manage in his arms. I walked over and tickled his stomach, causing him to drop the bags onto the pavement. He glared daggers into my eyes before wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up effortlessly swinging me around; flinging me over his shoulder.

“Travis!” I squealed in protest.

“Hi, I’m Travis” Travis introduced himself to Denae, completely ignoring the fact that I was swinging my limbs around trying to get off this giants shoulder.

“Denae” she smiled.

“Travis, please let me down!” I pleaded, giving up and hanging limp.

“Are you going to tickle me again?”

“Nope… Not unless you want to” I said defeated.

“Good” he said before placing me down to earth gently.

Denae helped as we lugged all of our bags inside, I didn’t think Denae had realised yet that all these bags weren’t mine. I kind of neglected to tell her that Travis would be staying for a while. Oh well.

“Uh, Ally can I use the bathroom?” Travis asked.

“Yeah sure” you smiled “Down the hall, second left”

“Thanks” he said, walking down the hall.

“Denae…” you said softly.

“What?” she asked curiously.

“I kind of forgot to tell you that Travis will be staying for a while. He is starting NASCAR and I thought that it would be just easier if he stayed here. Especially since he let me stay at his house… So that cool?”

“Yeah that’s cool, you could have told me a little early you know” she rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah” you laughed “I’m going to help Travis get into the sport a bit so his not so out of his league when it actually comes time to race and plus, it will be a good way for me to get back into the motion of racing since it feels so long ago I was behind the wheel of my baby” you sighed.

“Sounds good, but Ally just remember that he will be your competition one day”

“I know that”

“I know you do, I’m just saying don’t get too attached that’s all. Just that I can see you are close, I don’t know the details of your friendship, relationship whatever this is, but you will tell me. Look I’m just blabbing on now but basically he is going to be your competition when he gets the hang of the sport, you have seen how he easily adapted to Rally so just be careful, okay. I don’t want you to get hurt when competition time comes around” she smiled softly.

Like it was on cue, the toilet flushed and soon Travis emerged with a cute smile hanging off his lips. Denae’s words had actually sunk in a little, she was right he was my competition but I couldn’t help how I felt about him. I’m smart, I’m a strong girl I know what I’m doing. I’ve already shown all the other guys up in my sport who thought that I couldn’t kick there ass, and I’ll do it again if Travis decides he wants to play like that.

I shook my head, my thoughts were getting fiery and it was basically just making me pissed off about some of the jackass’s I have to race with. I really hope Travis doesn’t turn into one of them.

“Let’s put your stuff away” I smiled and helped grab the bags off the floor before heading down the hallway into my room.

It felt like it had been so long since I had been in here, I missed my room. I smiled seeing my bed and dumped my bags mid room and jumped onto my bed, lying out flat.

“I see you missed your bed” Travis chuckled.

“Hey! It’s a fricking kick ass bed!”

“Where do you want me to put my stuff?” he asked.

“Anywhere, you live here now so don’t be shy about things”

“Still, it technically is your house”

“Travis…” I sat up “Shut up and put your shit down”

“Yes mam’!”

He did as i ordered and dumped his stuff on the ground. I wriggled to one side of the bed as he began to walk over, he jumped down also; lying flat.

“You’re right, it is a pretty good bed”

“Thank you!” I said triumphantly.

“Thanks for letting me stay here” he whispered rolling over so he was now hovering over me.

He smiled, and touched his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss as he began to deepen it. His tongue flicked across my lips begging for an entrance. After another heated few minutes we pulled away from each other “No problem” I said before grinning and flipping him over so now I was on top. As I straddled his waist his lips contacted mine again in a lustful motion. His lips never left mine as his hands began to roam over my body. A cool shiver sparked down my spine as his fingertips traced over my back before leading down to my thighs. I began gently rocking my hips as my fingers tangled in his chocolate brown locks.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caused us to both rip our lips from each other. I jumped off Travis and looked up to see Denae staring down at the both of us like we were naughty school children. I laughed and shoved my face into my palms and Travis muffled his laughs into the pillow below him.

“Kitchen, now!” Denae said firmly before walking away.

“Whoops” I giggled.

“Wow, I really know how to make a great first impression” he palm faced before jumping off the bed, pulling me up with him.

He pushed me out the door first so he could hide behind me. Chicken. Denae as I expected was waiting in the kitchen; leaning against the bench.

I headed for the lounge that sat directly opposite her and Travis reluctantly followed. I chuckled lightly when I heard him swallow heavily.

“Okay… I’m just going to come out and say this” Denae announced “You two can be together all you like. But, there is to be no sexy time in my room OR when I will be able to hear you!” I blushed a bright crimson and looked down at my feet. I could only imagine the look on Travis’s face right now.

“Also, are you two dating or what?” Denae asked the dreaded question.

I kept my head down and waited for Travis to answer. This was my prime opportunity to find out what the hell this was between Travis and i.

“Uh, I don’t really know” he said softly.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” typical Denae style, always pressing on the issue.

“Well, we haven’t really said anything about being boyfriend and girlfriend to each other”

“You are both sure acting like you are” she stated “Look Travis, here’s something for you. If you want Ally to be your girlfriend ask her, don’t leave her hanging to find her own interpretation of whatever this relationship is because I know her and I know that if you don’t grab her while you can, someone else will” I smiled at the ground. This is why she was my best friend.

I heard Denae pick up her bag and keys before the sound of the front door shutting filled my ears. I laughed before running into my room, grabbing my phone and jumping onto my bed.

To: Denae
From: Ally
Hey babeee, thanks for that.
That’s why your my best friend!
Love you <3


To: Ally
From: Denae
No problem love, always gonna protect my number one girl.
Btw, I probably won’t be home till late – got work to do at the office.
Fun fun!


To: Denae
From: Ally
WOW sounds fun :D I’m jealous!
Kidding (:


To: Ally
From: Denae
Thanks for the love and support babe! :\
Play nice with Travis – see you tonight
<3


To: Denae
From: Ally
Always! ;)
HEY! Get your mind out of the gutter!
Love you, see you tonight!


I smiled and locked my phone, placing it down on the side table. With an idea popping into mind I went to my draw’s, grabbed out my pj’s and walked down to the bathroom. With a smile on my face I turned on the taps and watched as the water started to fill the bathtub. I grabbed the bottle of bubble liquid and pored way too much into the bath. I laughed to myself as the bubbles began to overtake the bath and now there was no water to be seen. Turning off the tabs I stripped off and slid down into the bath, creating a space in the bubbles for my face.

Moments later, I heard the door creek open. I parted the bubbles and see Travis standing in the doorway a grin on his face.

“Little too much bubble liquid?” he asked rhetorically.

“Just a little” I smiled.

I sunk back into my bubble bath ignoring the presence of Travis. That was until I heard ruffling and the sound of things being kicked around. I frowned lightly and parted the bubbles once again to see Travis almost naked except for the boxers he had on. He looked up and grinned a dorky smile at me.

“Travis… You do realise this is a one person bath rub right? And you’re like a fricking giraffe so if what your about to do is what I’m thinking then I’m telling you it’s not going to work”

“Oh well” he shrugged and with a quick movement he dropped his boxers.

I laughed and put my hand on my face laughing.

“Squish up!” he said before trying to get into the bath.

I did as I was told and squished up so my knee’s where up near my chest. Travis had most of the room, his legs were almost fully stretched out on when I was sitting here cramped up.

“This isn’t fair” I pouted “You have more bath space than me!”

“I know” he poked his tongue out.

I frowned “Open your legs” I said.

“What?” he asked slightly dumfounded.

“I said, open your legs!”

“Okay…” he said cautiously before moving his legs to either side of the bath.

I stood up a little and let him move around and adjust himself so he was comfortable before I sat down in front of him in between his legs. I smiled to myself and rested my back onto his warm chest.

“Much better” I said.

“I agree” he spoke softly.

Travis moved his arms so they were now around my body, pulling me even closer to him. He lifted his bubble cover hand up and swiftly swiped his hand across my upper lip before I could object. I turned around to him with a bitter look and glared at him as he sat at chuckled to himself.

“Travis… since when do you find girls with facial hair attractive?” I asked.

“I don’t know…”

“No girl with facial hair like this” I pointed to my bubble moustache “is attractive”

“But my girl is” he smiled adorably and kissed me singular; transferring my bubbles to his upper lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i havent updated in a while, my laptop broke!
I hope this makes up for it.
Comment please :)