Status: Hiatus - loss of interest, time and support

Going Down In Flames

You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground

‘Everything has been said before,
There’s nothing left to say anymore.
When it’s all the same,
You can ask for it by name.

Babble babble bitch bitch,
rebel rebel party party
sex sex sex and don’t forget the “violence”
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely
Stick your stupid slogan in,
Everybody sing along’


I groaned and hit my bedside table sending my annoying phone to the ground. I tried to go back to sleep as the ringing had stopped but my attempt failed. Opening one of my eyes gently the piercing sunlight glazed through the slits of the blinds. I rolled over quickly away from its glares and reached down to the floor fumbling my finger tips along its cool exterior until my hand touched upon my recognisable phone. I smiled as i had a missed call from Aaron and a text from him also.

‘Morning beautiful.
I was just wondering what are you doing today?’
- Received 9:34am

‘Morning Aaron,
Well considering I’m not even out of bed yet i have no idea actually.
Why?’
- Sent 10:01am

‘Aw come on lazy bones, time to get out of bed.
I was thinking if you wanted to did you want to hang out?
By the way, how’s your tattoo feeling?’
- Received 10:03am

‘Shoosh you, i was tired.
Sure, what did you want to do?
My tattoo, well i haven’t even thought of it yet this morning but well let me check...
It’s all good thanks! How about your’s?’
- Sent 10:04am

‘Uhm, did you want to go see a movie or something? I’m hopeless with coming up with dates – sorry!
Mines good thanks, a little sore but good’
- Received 10:06am

‘So this is a date huh? ;)’
- Sent 11:07am

‘Well, if you want to call it that then i guess sure!
So what do you think about today?’
- Received at 11:08am

‘Well thats good because I’m classifying them as dates.
I have a better idea, give me 10 minutes to force myself to talk to someone and be polite because this isn’t really my home but ill text you in 10 kay?’
- Sent at 11:09am

‘Okay, i don’t know if i should be worried or not ;)
Talk to you soon!’
- Received at 11:10am


With a little smile on my face i slid out of bed and grabbed some shorts and a singlet throwing them on. I headed out downstairs, searching the house a little in attempt to find the one person i didn’t really want to see but i had to. I picked Kirby up on my way through and brang her outside with me letting her down on the ground as she playfully nibbled at my feet as i walked steadily towards the shed where i could hear a mixture of talking, yelling and engines.

As i walked into the shed, heads flicked towards me but soothing as a smile drew on their faces. I looked around and seen Travis, forcing myself i slugged towards him. As i reached him he looked up from his bike, a slight grease mark lying on his cheek. I smiled on the inside for the first time at Travis basically for most of the whole time i had been here, i had to admit he did look adorable today. I wanted to tease him, and gently wipe away the grease with my finger tip with a smile stretching across my face. Argh, scratch that; I’m still pissed at him. I snapped out of my trance as Travis clicked his fingers twice in my face.

“Did you want something?” he asked simply and kind of arrogant.

“Ah, yeah...” my thoughts trailed “I was just wondering was it cool if a mate came around today and we hitted up the slip’n’bleed?” i said kind of purposely ‘forgetting’ to mention who this ‘mate’ was.

“Yeah sure, you know you don’t really have to ask these things”

“I’ll keep that in mind for next time, but still i think while I’m here it’s the right thing to do to be a good guest and ask permission before i invite people over”

“Suit yourself” he nodded and searched his eyes back over his bike.

I pressed my lips together and paused for a second admiring the view before turning around and walking back to the house. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and decided it would be easier just to ring Aaron instead of wasting time in texting him. I placed my phone to my ear, the dial tone filling my ears.

“Hey!” Aarons welcoming voice answered.

“Hey, i decided to call you instead”

“Thats pretty fearless of you” i smiled hearing him laugh vaguely at his sarcasm.

“I know, i know. I’m pretty hardcore”

“I’ve come to realise. So what’s this grand plan of yours?”

“Well, now that i have faced my battle and talked to the ass i have full permission for my idea. You know how we were talking about the slip’n’bleed yesterday?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, thats what we’re doing today”

“Oh god, maybe it was a mistake to ask to hang out today”

“Shut up you! You can meet everyone here as well”

“Awesome, sounds good. What time do you want me around?”

“Whenever, seriously we don’t really run by time here” i laughed.

“Well, i can be there in 15 so how about half an hour?”

“Sounds good” i smiled to myself.

“And during today, i think we should chat about this ass your referring to a little today”

“ugh, great. Well I’ll see you soon”

“Bye!” he said before hanging up the phone.

As i walked back through the house i picked up an apple out of the bowel munching down on it as i returned back to my room. When i walked in i glanced at myself in the mirror looking like a complete mess. Now, i realised why everyone looked at me so funny this morning before smiling, my makeup was smudged down my face all over my cheeks and lower eye lid. I looked a mess. Groaning i threw the rest of my apple in the bin on the opposite side of my dark red room and searched through my clothes finding something a little more nicer also my swimmers. I got dressed and cleaned myself up removing the mess that the makeup had covered my face with.

Just as i had finished, my phone beeped signifying i had a message. I read it, reading that Aaron was here. I slipped on my shoes and skipped down to the front door, opening it as my sights were replaced with a heart warming smile beaming from Aaron.

“Hey, come in” i smiled stepping aside.

“Thanks” he entered “Wow, this house is huge inside”

“Tell me about it. I’ll give you a tour later but for now, I’m keen on the slip’n’bleed!”

“Oh dear, i think this is going to be the death of me”

“Come on, stop being such a baby” i playfully nudged him in the ribs.

I began to lead Aaron out into the backyard, briefly explaining were everything was. Soon with a slow pace we reached the slip’n’bleed imbedded into the forest surrounding it. I grinned and stripped off leaving me in my bikini, i could feel Aaron’s eyes watching me; wondering over my body. I began to jog up to the top of the slide; flicking my head back to see Aaron taking off his shirt to reveal his surprisingly muscled body.

“You ready?” I called out to Aaron who was standing at the top of the opposite ramp.

“Ready as ill ever be!” he yelled back with fear evidently in his eyes.

“okay, on 3. 1, 2, 3!” I yelled as i jumped into the air angled just right so i slid down the wet tarp of the slide. As i propelled through the air over the top of Aaron’s body i reached my hand down to his palm which caused them to collide with a soft slap. With a splash, i landed in the slightly cool water throwing a little enthusiastic scream as i returned to the surface.

Aaron fell in love with the slip’n’bleed, we continuously went down trying different tricks which was adding to our overflowing adrenalin rushing through our veins. I had just landed into the water, laying on my back i floated weightlessly in the cool water surrounding my body. I closed my eyes feeling the sun’s rays penetrating my skin, a vibrant orange seeping through my eye lids. The orange glow suddenly turned to dark. I opened my eyes to find Aaron standing above me a smile on his face.

He leant down and placed his hands on the tarp below me; supporting his weight. Hovering his body lightly over mine he tenderly touched our lips. I moved my lips slowly and lightly, feathering over his. His soft lips became gradually harsher and more passionate, his body now leaning more onto mine. I loved the taste of his lips, nibbling on them gently before returning back to the fiery kiss that lusted over my lips. Balancing himself on one arm he traced his hand up and down my thigh not breaking the touch of our lips.

A heavy, over exaggerated groan came from above me; though it wasn’t Aaron. Almost instantly as the sound reached my ears i pulled away from Aaron’s lips and cautiously opened my eyes. An instant remorse flooded over my body as my eyes connected with the pain filled eyes that laid above me.

“Uh-mm” i stuttered, shifting my weight so Aaron moved off my body “Travis, this is Aaron; Aaron, meet Travis” i nervously bit on the inside of my lip.

“Nice to meet you” Aaron spoke up confidently.

“Yeah, you too” Travis said back with no emotion in his voice obviously not meaning what he had just spoke; also because as he said it his eyes never left you.

“Aaron, how about i take you to meet the rest of the crew and show you around a bit more” i said hesitantly.

“Sure” he smiled and stood up. He was so confident, unlike me who usually was but now after seeing the look in Travis eyes i feel... guilty?

I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest feeling self conscious as Travis’s eyes neglected to leave my body. I picked up my clothes and quickly pulled them over my still wet body. I shook lightly as a cool wind blew against my skin, reacting with the water that delicately rested on my skin.

“Here” Travis said, taking off his flannelette long sleeve shirt and handed to me leaving him in a mere black and white DC shirt.

“Are you sure? You’ll get cold”

“Positive, I’m not cold – take it” he shook his hand casually.

“Thanks” i smiled and took the shirt from him and placed it over my body and instant warmth coming over me. I could smell the sweet scent of Travis still lingering over the shirt. The sleaves dangled over my hands and the shirt ended just at the top of my thighs making it probably look ridiculous but as i looked back to Travis a smile formed on his face as he stare rested over me.

Accidently i kind of forgot that Aaron was standing, waiting patiently. As soon as i realised i spat out my words quickly “Come on” and began walking towards the shed. Travis following behind us at a steady pace.

I felt rude, but i kind of wanted Aaron to leave after a while. It had been a good few hours since he has been here and it was practically dark now. Don’t get me wrong i love his company, and i think i do like him but you can only spend so much time with someone before you begin feeling like doing other things or merely just having some alone time. Sneakily i hinted to Aaron that i was tired, and needed some rest. Sweetly, he opted to leave to give me some time to sleep which i gently agreed to without seeming suspicious.

I walked with Aaron back to his car, leaning gently on the door into his open window where he sat in the driver’s seat. I smiled into the kiss that embraced my lips, moving in a steady motion as they lingered over each other. As i pulled away i pecked his lips tenderly once more before bidding him goodbye.

Casually i began to walk back to the front door when a creek and a snap of twigs which seemed to come from behind the side of the house caught my attention. Cautiously and quietly i softly touched my feet as i stepped along the ground below me trying not to make a sound. I reached the corner of the house and peered around to see; nothing. I stood out of hiding disappointed and sighed with a shrug; turning back around.

Two hands fiercely grabbed a hold of my shoulders from behind me. Practically jumping out of my skin i screamed all the air out of my lungs in fear; squeezing my eyes shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's outfit
Please comment, im in need for some desperatly.