Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

She left me hearbroken

***Still on Wynter’s POV***
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
“Speaking of a lifetime. How old are you, really?” I asked.
“386,” he said.

386! Damn! Does this mean I’m immortal too—well soon to be?

“I’m really sorry Parker,” I said in a soft voice.
“No, no I’m sorry for taking my anger on you for such a stupid reason,” he said in a harsh tone.

Is he getting made for being sorry?-__-

“It’s not a stupid! And I get what you’re going through. I really appreciate you being opened up with me,” I smiled.
“Trust me, you don’t know half the shit I’ve been through,” he murmured with his head hanging low.

From being angry to depressed now.
He slowly brushed himself off me. He was heading to a tress across from the lake—across from me.

“I’ve been through so much pain, betrayal, heartbreak and disappointment,” he said in a cracked voice.
“Heartbreak?” I asked. As he ever been in love.
“It’s a long story,” he murmured.
“I’ve got time,” I smiled.

He sighed. At first he seemed hesitant.

“Her name was Delilah. She was the love of my life,” he paused.

Somehow I felt, weird, upset, and heartbroken.

“She loved me too. We even promised each other to get married. Until she found out whom, what I really was. She called me a monster and never talked to me again. I tried to make things right but she wouldn’t listen. She even accused me of killing her brother just to try and get closer to her. She thought I was trying to revenge her for breaking my heart. Truth be told, she did break my heart, but I would never do anything like that. Anyway, years past and I never saw her again. She probably must have found someone new.”

Poor Parker. Seems like he always gets blamed for everything.

“Even though she put me through a lot of pain. I still loved her and still do,”

My eyes widened. I could tell he noticed.
“I know I have to reach a point where I have to get over her but I can’t. It hurts to let go. It hurts to even think about what she put me through. It hurts to love her. I love her so much, that I hate it.”

Wow he really lived a DEEP life.
I walked over to where he sat. I sat right next to me and gave him a hug.

Yeah it was unexpected and I’m surprised I did it too.

We spent hours and hours talking about stiff like music, interests and other random stuff. By the time it was almost midnight, we decided to head back to our dorms.

“Wow almost midnight,” I said.
“Yeah, we should be leaving now,” he stood up and stretched out hi hand for me to take in.

“I can’t walk all the way back to my dorm. By the time I get there I’ll be worn out and might have to spend the night sleeping on the ground,” I joked.
“I can take you there, if you don’t mind,” he asked.

Awww how sweet of him (:

“It’s cool with me,” I smiled

Seconds later we were at the front door of my dorm room.

“Thanks,” I smiled.
“Well bye,” he smiled.

Wow first time I saw Parker smile a genial smile. After a while he left. I had a nice time with Parker, deep but nice. I smiled to myself as I walked in my dorm room. Once I entered, the guys jumped on me. They acted like as if they haven’t seen me in years.