Status: Finished

This Is My Love

How Can You Not Know?

I let out in an airy laugh at the near panic on his face. I couldn't help it, for it was completely unnecessary, but it only seemed to perplex him and maybe even scare him further.
"Oh, Bruno," I cooed, An apologetic smile on my face. I squeezed his hand and stared deep into his eyes as I contemplated how to tell him my answer. What should have been a simple yes I was running through my mind as a complicated string of an explaintion. I felt like he deserved to know exactly how I felt in that moment, Just like he had done for me. I took in a deep breath and slid down off my chair so I was on my knees in front of him, Completely on his level and making us complete equals. He furrowed his eyebrows And opened his mouth to protest but quickly closed it again after a light shake of my head. I then proceeded to smile before reaching my hand up to his face and placing my fingers gently on his cheek. I ran them down the soft skin on his jaw line, My eyes following the path that my fingers made. I continued to run them down his neck before stopping just where his skin met his suit jacket and keeping them there as my eyes met his again. He look to be almost entranced by my actions by the time I finally spoke.
"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked in a soft whisper, Careful to keep a smile on my face in an attempt to keep any doubt of my positive answer out of his mind before I got to it. Pete nodded his head after a moment but stayed silent as his eyes begged me to continue.

"Then there shouldn't be a shred of doubt in your mind," I stated softly, my smile widening as I approached my final answer and grew excited to see the expression on his face when I finally spoke the words. I shuffled a little closer to him so that our knees were touching before whispering, " Peter Hernandez, of course I'll marry you."

This seemed to finally break him out of his trance. His shoulders dropped as he let out a breath of relief That I didn't realize he was holding and a large smile spread across his gorgeous features. He threw his arms around my waist and crushed my body into his as he pushed his face into my hair and took a deep breath in.

"Oh, Ano, You had me so scared!" he exclaimed through a light chuckle. I giggled into the rough fabric of his coat and cuddled closer to him, not minding one bit that I could barely breathe in his embrace it was so tight.

"I know, I'm sorry," I whispered, smiling as he squeezed me tight for another moment before releasing me and holding me at arm's length to examine my features. By now the joy had overfilled us both, to the point where we both had tears in our eyes.
"God, baby... I'm so happy right now," He whispered as he shook his head in seeming disbelief of his feelings, and I understood completely why he did so, for I felt the same measure of disbelief in the power of my own happiness at that moment as well.
I choked out another laugh as joy filled me up by
the gallon. Pete grasped my face and crashed my lips into his and surprising me with a more than passionate and deliciously rough kiss. The kind of kiss that left your lips swollen with it's memory, and thank goodness for it, for I needed the conformation that this wasn't a dream. This was really happening.
I was getting married to the man I'd loved for over 10 years, and who had loved me for over 12, and for one rare moment, my only fear was that things couldn't possibly get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
So let me explain why this chapter is written a little strangely And probably has a ton of mistakes that I may have missed...

So I really wanted to update for you guys, But not only do I not have a computer but my ipod also lost its charger and is now permanently dead in till I get a new 1, Which sucks because right before it happened I decided to say screw it and write an Entire chapter on the tiny keyboard that it has. I really wanted to update for you guys but the only thing I had was my crappy tracfone (which is also touchscreen only smaller). But what I found out I could do was switch it over to voice Controlled keyboard and just write it that way. The only problem with that is that it works a little weird. As you can tell in maybe some of the mistakes in the chapter or the mistakes that I left here in the author's note that i didn't bother to fix. It kept messing up on me but I kept trucking on through in the hopes that you guys could get some semblance of a next chapter. But not only was it a tough process doing it with the voice control (What I did was right the chapter down on paper with a pencil and then read it out loud to my phone Which ends up miss understanding a lot of words and leaving out a lot of punctuation That I had to keep an eye out for and hopefully be able to properly fix), but I'm also very rusty when it comes to writing so the writing is probably crappy Enough without it. Hahaha. Anyway, I just wanted to explain why the chapter is not it's usual style and definitely not as long and well written/exciting as you guys deserve, But I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as you possibly could. If you feel that it is keeping you satisfied for now, let me know and I will continue to write it this way and tell I have access to a proper
computer or at least my ipod which has a more manageable keyboard then this silly phone does, haha.

Anyway, thank you guys so much for being so patient and understanding I hope that I was able to give you at least a little bit of An okay chapter haha. I promise I tried my best for you guys and I do think that in time the process will be come easier and that my writing skills will be up to par again After shaking the rust off. Haha.
You're loved by,
-Kate