Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Introduction 5

Shadowed Nuclear

The purpose of life, is there a actual purpose in life? But the question I truly ask myself is, what is my purpose in life? Damn I wish I knew .

My long black and electric blue hair falls limp against my back as I sit against the barn wall. Rain falls as lightning coats the skies in ribbons, my favourite weather, it draws you from reality and shoves you into a world of nothingness, forget everything it’s just me and my little place to get away from all the responsibilities in life. My residence for the time being is my original home born and raised here in California pleasantly on the out skirts, not many know I reside here or if I even exist at all, and that’s exactly how I like it. My deep night shaded blue eyes roam the borders of my land no person has stepped passed that line in what seams like years but has only been around seven months a never ending cycle of sleep, eat, train, collect food, eat, repeat and so I go on. I climbed from my seat on the front porch and walked into the wooden farm house to my refuge from the outside world.

Welcome to my life, my own personal hell, aren't I lucky. Now let me introduce myself I come from a not so well known family on the borders of California I love martial arts I have been since I was a toddler learning all I know from the books my father had as a child. I also have a knack for long range shooting oh how I did love the sport, but now it’s just a reminder of the hardships that today’s people have no choice but to live through. I have no friends no comrades in life I’m all on my own, but I still have my sanity not everything can be pulled away from me so easily. I have emotions like everyone else, well like the majority nowadays I have fear, angst, hate, so simple yet so complex emotions to feel. I don’t know much about the outside world I know the weather has gone crazy over the past year or so ever since Better living industries came around and people began to act deranged I cut myself from the outside world only travelling places I needed to. At the small age of 21 my life turned to hell, this is fucking insane.

I never used to be like this I used to have everything I wanted, a loving family, a dog named haly, great friends I could rely on. I would go shooting with my dad and co. every weekend, bring back that nights meal, living on a small farm and all, life was good like it should be, until that happened. Now eyes filled with hollow regret dulled by resent life, events that could’ve been prevented have passed. Better living industries entered the picture by taking my parents sanity, just from watching a friends T.V! then my parents taking haly by a shot to the head, when the bloodied body hit the ground theirs fell soon after, by my bullets torn through their bodies an ocean of red pooled onto the wooden panels to be forever stained in its’ glory. Either kill or be killed. If you can’t beat them, at least try to shoot them in the god damned head!

I’m a killjoy and my name is Shadowed Nuclear
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know but awell it will do . I hope this measuresup to the standers of the other authors. Until next time ^_^