Zombie 2.0 1/2

Yes. Insult the pie.

Banana looked suspiciously at Dean who was sitting next to her.

“What?!” He said after her staring at him for the past ten minutes.

“Out of all the things you could’ve done, you chose to sing a ZZ Top song?” Banana asked amused.

“Well yeah I think it fits me well, don’t you?” He asked smiling.

“No man, I thought Cherry Pie would’ve been it.” Norman said sitting down next to Banana.

“Yeah Dean. I thought that too.”

“What is with all the pie with you guys?! I am beginning to think you guys are more obsessed with pie more then me!” Dean exclaimed.

“Nah. I don’t even like pie. Or I should say I hate the crust. Weird texture.” Banana said looking over at Deci and Rev who were sitting across the room talking.

“I like pie just fine. In appropriate amounts that is.” Norman said to her.

“HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT BANANA?! TAKE IT BACK! NOW!” Dean looked horrified.

“No way.”

“Yes way!”

“No, I don’t like pie. Unless it is pumpkin. Even then I don’t eat the crust. Bleh.”

“I can’t believe you. What is the matter with you?”

“I am an alien who has come to your planet to ruin your life.” She said looking at him with a straight face.

“I think that much is obvious.” Dean huffed.

Banana smiled a genuine smile and got up.

“I think I am going to go take a nap now. To much excitement for me to today.” Banana paused. “Now that I think about it…” She turned to Norman. “Since we first got here we have been sleeping in here. Is there an actual room that we can sleep in?”

“Oh yeah, now that I think about it you guys have only stayed here, haven’t you? Me, Ivan, and Pilot have a set up where we sleep upstairs. We do have some extra air mattresses if you would like. Only thing is you probably don’t want to stayin the same room as us so I could help set a room for you right next to us if you want.”

“That sounds awesome.” She called over to Deci that she was going upstairs and went out the door with Norman.