Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Forever in Love

Several Years Later…

I chuckled as Cualli ran around the house, chasing down a six year old kitten who had decided to give his mother a hard time about getting a bath.

Which then of course made the little thing Cualli’s problem.

“Kila come here!” He giggled, having way too much fun chasing him.

“Kila!” I yelled, sitting on the couch, beginning to get dizzy from watching them run around me.

The kitten froze and stared at me, wide eyed.

I reached out and pet his ears down gently. “Sweetie, don’t give your mommy and Cualli such a hard time.” I said softly, and he blushed, looking at his feet.

Cualli walked up behind him and took his hand, “Thank you Esseker, let’s get you bathed kitten.” He murmured, and I chuckled at his choice of words.

Cualli was still a kitten pretty much. He’s my kitten.

Just as I sat back down, a teenage angel waltzed into the room, a bright smile on his face.

“Esseker guess what?” He asked, excitement filling his voice.

“Yes Tyva?” I asked, looking at him.

“I figured out the rest of the piece to the song on my lyre!” He squealed, jumping up and down.

“Wonderful…you’ll have to let me listen some time.” I said and just as he ran back out of the room, a demon walked in, coming up to me and cuddling into my side.

“Do I look like a cuddle toy Markus?” I asked, and the creature nodded. He was older than me, nearly double my age, but he acted younger than even Kila sometimes.

“Yes!” He squeaked out. “Cualli said I could use you as my cuddle toy whenever I want, and we all know who wears the pants in your relationship.” He chuckled and cuddled against my body, laying his head on my shoulder.

“I’m asking him today…” I whispered.

“It’s about damn time.” Markus told me back and I laughed at his words, settling down to finish my drink, trying to ignore the chaos around me.

I am immensely grateful that Cualli had accepted that agreement with Coyotl. At first, sometimes my anger would flare such as when I would walk around and see the angels praying before meals, things like that, but…I’ve grown to accept all of these people.

It only took a few months until we basically became one huge person. Some came and some went, but we were a family all the same, and those who did leave came back to visit with their loved ones every now and then to see everyone again.

Cualli kept to his promise to Coyotl and the boy has built another house on the property and we still have people living with us. Mortifer and his boy live next door to us and Butler and the snow-white kitten, aptly named Snow, he took an interest in years ago are now together. They’re rather adorable if I do say so myself.

Those thoughts brought me back to the present as I see Butler and Snow walk by, the two of them smiling at me, Butler giving me a wink. They knew what I had planned.

“Better start getting ready, get a bath and put on some nice clothes.” Butler murmured and I nodded, shifting so the now-asleep Markus could lie down on the couch.

I followed Cualli’s sweet scent to where he was helping Kila slip his shirt on. I smiled at him. I’d like to have children with him one day.

I knocked lightly on the door. “Cualli, baby, I’m going to take you out tonight. Can you be ready in two hours?” I asked, and he looked up at me.

While his eyes were wide with questions, he giggled and nodded. “Of course.” He whispered, sending me a smile.

“Wear something nice.” I murmured, kissing his cheek before walking out of the room to get myself ready.

Two hours later…

I looked at Cualli as he came down the stairs. He looked beautiful. He wore a blue dress that was completely adorable. It made his eyes stand out even more than they normally did.

About a year after we got together, I told him that he needed some fancy clothes so I could take him on dates, and rather than get a tux, he wanted dresses, and that boy was going to get whatever he wanted. Besides, he looks adorable in his dress.

“I’m ready.” He whispered a smile on his face, “Where are we going?” He asked, his face flushed as he saw practically everyone who lived here peeking around corners. Cualli was the last one to find out exactly what tonight would be.

I took his hand and walked him out back to where a path had been laid with flower petals of every color on the way out to the little gazebo there was there. It was lit up and I smiled at Cualli’s soft gasp.

“It’s so beautiful…” he breathed out.

I smiled at him as we walked inside and I pulled out his chair for him. “What’s special about tonight?” He asked but I saw by the blush on his features that he knew exactly what day it was.

“Tonight is four years since the day I met you.” I murmured, sitting down across from him and taking his hand in mine.

“I know.” He whispered just as Butler came and brought us our food.

After the meal, I was watching Cualli animatedly talking about something that happened today, but it wasn’t his words that I was focused on, it was the expression on his face, the enthusiasm he held for taking care of children and those who needed help. It was the glint in his eyes that screamed ”I’m in love.”

“Cualli.” I whispered, and he paused, his voice suddenly gone. I slid up from my chair, pulling the delicate boy from his chair lightly and falling to one knee as I pulled a small velvet box out of my pocket.

The neko gasped as he realized what was going on, both of his hands covering his mouth.

“Cualli, I love you. I love you more than I know how to explain; more than the Moon loves the Sun, who he constantly chases.” I said to him, my eyes eagerly searching his. “I love you more than anything, and I want to prove it to you by spending the rest of my life with you. So Cualli, will you marry me?

I didn’t have to wait for an answer as the kitten squealed “Yes!” and jumped up and down, throwing his arms around my neck as I stood up.

“That’s a relief.” I murmured, kissing him gently, and in the kiss, he calmed down a little.

He giggled as he looked down at the ring I had placed inside a paper-made flower inside the box. “One question…you’re always the one for being flashy. I love the ring; its simplicity is beautiful, but…why did you pick it?” He asked me and I laughed a little.

“I chose that ring because I knew you’d complain about it being ‘too much’ if I got you a big rock. So, I got you something simpler as an engagement ring so for our actual wedding bands, you’ll let me be flashy.” I admitted and he laughed.

“You know me so well.” He whispered before leaning in and kissing me again. Ever so gently his tongue lapped at my lips and I let him in, taking our time with the kiss; after all, we do have forever together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cualli's dress 1
Cualli's dress 2
pick whichever you want him to wear:D I loved them both!!!

Cualli's ring

gazebo
but I imagined it white, with white christmas lights on it, not the flowers:D

don't forget the QUIZ HERE

com/sub?