Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Introductions - The Good and The Bad.

"So, will we come with you to see the fans, or should we split?" I asked Frank, pulling on the hoodie I had in my bag.

"It's up to you. What do you want to do?" He asked, smiling, just as Iona and Lozza came up from behind us.

"Well, we were thinking of going to find Elena..." Lozza grinned. He nodded.

"Yeah, the girl that sang Helena. Well, i'll see you later then?"

"Bye!"

"See ya Frankie!"

I just simply waved and smiled, and he smiled back, before strolling off to catch up with Gerard and the others.

We wandered around for a while. Damn, there were so many people out here! Some people were leaving, and the others were bounding towards the already massive group of girls around MCR.

"I know! I'll just- oh please! Urgh, ok...right ok. Bye." We turned around to see a familiar girl standing against the wall near the exit, just hanging up her phone. Now that the light allowed us to actually see her, I saw she had short dirty-blonde hair.

"Elena?" She looked up and around for a minute, before she caught me looking at her. She smiled, but it was an uneasy smile.

"Umm..hi..."

"You sang Helena, didn't you? It was amazing by the way!" Her eyes lit up and she geniunely smiled.

"Yeah! And are you serious? It was that good?" I walked up to her, Iona and Lozza right behind. However, Lozza jumped out in front.

"Of course it was! You are an amazing singer! I'm Laura by the way, but you can call me Lozza if you want!" Lozza grinned at her, and opened her arms wide. Elena's mouth burst into a full smile and she hugged her back. As she pulled away, I done the same as Lozza.

"I'm Hailey, it's awesome to meet you!" She laughed and hugged me back. I suddenly felt this..overwhelming happiness. Sure, my best friend had just betrayed me, but I suddenly had my celebrity crush come into my life, and hopefully be a part of it. Not only that, I had already made four new friends!

"Hey guys!"

We all turned to see Melissa from earlier come over, waving. I grinned and ran up to her.

"Melissa!" I gave her a big hug and dragged her back to the group. "Iona, Lozza, Elena, this is Melissa!" she smiled and held out her hand to each of them, just as Iona went up to hug Elena.

"Hi Elena! Is that a German accent?" Typical Iona.

"Yeah! It is! I'm from, near Stuttgart. What about all of you?" She looked at Lozza first.

"I'm from Australia, as you may have guessed," she grinned. "Near Brisbane." Everyone looked at Melissa.

"I'm from Cape Town, South Africa," she smiled, and looked at Iona and I. "What about you two?"

"Oh, we're local. Actually, just outside of Glasgow!" I looked at Iona and grinned.

"Yeah, except I live closer to here than you!" she protested. Pointless much? I laughed just as my phone went off, after excusing myself I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Silence. "Hello!?" I looked at my phone, only to see '1 new text'. Wha- Not again! I looked up to see the girls laughing at me, Iona almost on the floor.

"Not again Hailey!"

I shook my head and opened the text.

"Hey you, the boys want you back here. They want to talk to you before they have to go! Ha, they miss you already xD
See ya in a few!
Ollie xx"


"Hey guys? The boys want us to go back." Iona and Lozza squealed, while Melissa and Elena looked at us confused.

"Boys? What boys?" Melissa asked.

"Oh yeah, I actually-" I stopped. Holding back a smirk, I thought about how, well, you know, maybe I can make some fun out of this? "Our friends! Want to come and meet them?" Iona and Lozza looked at me questioningly. I winked at them, and Lozza caught onto me almost immediatley, but it took Iona a while, unsuprisingly. We began walking they way we came, Lozza deep in conversation with Elena, Iona babbling away with Melissa, but I strode on ahead. I was almost desperate to see Frankie again. Maybe it's because...I dunno...i've been thinking about how lucky i've been. Its such a difference from my 'old' life, it took a lot to make me smile. But now, I couldn't help smiling! I just feel like, I should savour it, do as much as I can while I can, because it might not always be there...

"OH MY GOD! You guys! My Chemical Romance are over there!!" I couldn't help but chuckle, and even more hearing Iona and Lozza do the same. Melissa and Elena got excited as we approached, but 'excited' became an understatement when they saw the guys stop what they were doing and walk towards us.

"Wh-wh-guys! They're....they're coming..."

"Towards us..." I spun around towards the girls and grinned widely.

"Melissa, Elena, meet Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way and Ray Toro - my friends," I felt a strange feeling in my stomach, as I saw them freeze, with gaping mouths. Was it excitement, was it nerves, was it amusement? It wasn't long before Gerard stepped forward and shook their hands.

"Hi Melissa! I'm Gerard," he said, as her eyes lit up.

"H-hi! Gerard!" she accepted his handshake, and you could tell she was shivering from here. Elena seemed just as starstruck, even though she had already met him. Well, technically...

"Hey! Elena! You were great on stage today!" I giggled as she blushed madly. She didn't even let him offer his handshake, she just leapt into his arms. Laughing he hugged her back. I felt that weird feeling in my stomach again. The way he hugged her back reminded me of my first moments with Frank. God, it had been, what, two days? And look how far we've come...

"Hey Hailey!" I jumped at Iona whispering in my ear. Sorry, trying to whisper in my ear.

"What?" I hissed back.

"I've got an idea!" she hissed back, beckoning over the girls. We walked slightly away from the boys and huddled together. "Now, who wants to touch Ray's fro?" Ollie, Lozza, Elena, Mandy, Melissa and I squealed in response. I loved it when Iona got an idea. It was always, well, sudden - just like her. "Well, since Hailey has already had that dream come true, I thought we could hatch a plan to get the rest of us pokin' at that fro! Now, who's ready to hear?" I groaned, although the other girls cheered silently. I already had a vague idea of what she had up her sleeve.

"Ok...here's the plan..."

~*~
5 minutes later.

"Hey Ray?" I gulped. I bet i'll mess this up. Yep, I'll mess this up.

"Yeah Hailey?" I looked at the innocent smile on his face, and couldn't stop the mischevious coming free. I smirked. I let out a battle cry and charged towards him, and soon enough, once I had got him pinned down, the other girls attacked.

"COMIN' ATCHA PUFF DADDY!" Iona cried, before pouncing on him and attacking his fro. Seconds later Ollie, Mandy, Lozza, Elena and Melissa were also on him, ruffling his hair and squealing as it bounced back up.

"WHA-BU-GUYS!! HELP ME!" Ray cried out to the Frank, Mikey and Gerard, but it was useless. As we had hoped, they were rolling on the floor laughing their asses off. Ray tried to hold in a laugh, but was unsucessful. Soon enough we were all lying on the ground, laughing. Even me! Even though I didn't really take part, I was still there, watching, and that was good enough for me. Suddenly, Ollie's voice startled us all.

"Oh my god! Matt's here!"

WHAT!? MATT'S HERE!?

Shit. I just remembered. Didn't Mandy say that Brax texted her saying that they were coming? I got up in panic and scanned the area for my friend. Sure enough. I spotted Matt, waving, in the slight distance. I heard everyone start to get up as Braxton caught sight of us as well and started waving like mad. A smile began to build on my face, until I saw another figure behind them. The face was just all too familiar. I let out a light scream before covering my mouth with my hand. Everyone turned to look at me in fright.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.
Please no.

"Hailey?" Frank asked, both shocked and concerned. I could feel my heart turn to stone, my legs trembling. Before I knew it, tears were streaming from my eyes. Who could blame me?

"Hailey!? What's wrong?" Lozza asked, coming up to me. I looked between them all.

"D-d-d-de-d-de-" Come on! Just spit it out!

Apparently, I didn't need to when I saw Iona's eyes widen in terror. I nodded, my entire body trembling.

"Derek."
♠ ♠ ♠
:|
:|
:|
DA DA DUN!
I'll leave the rest up to you! xD
and how amazing is that puff daddy line? I was killing myself laughing from just writing it ^-&
Ohh! You like my new smiley? ---> ^-&
Comments? Pretty please? With Gerard on top?
See? I knew that'd do it! xD