Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Fight, Fight, Fight.

"YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!"

I practically marched up to that piece of shit, sticking my finger right in his face. "How DARE you ever come near us again?"

"What's going on?" Braxton asked from beside me. He looked so fucking confused...HA! Well he shouldn't have brought this DICKHEAD with him!

"I second that!" Gerard said, turning to look at Hailey. Damn, she looked like she was about to burst. I could almost feel her shaking.

"What is it!? Mikey asked, concerned. He knew something was up. "Is it him?" He pointed to Derek. "Who is he?" HA! WHO IS HE? WHO IS HE!?"

"Oh, he's...he's no one. Just Hailey's fucking RAPIST!" I screamed that last word at Derek. I wanted to see him wince. I wanted to see that motherfucker feel pain, like he had caused to my best friend.

"WHAT!?" I was too angry to pay attention to who that came from, but it sounded like it came from, well, everyone. I turned to Hailey, and felt my heart throb. Her fists clenched, and tears came to her eyes. I took a step forward, but I realised I shouldn't. I wasn't in the best of moods right now, and having someone scream right into their ear wouldn't be the best comfort. She turned on her heel and practically ran in the other direction. Damn, why can't I go after her? Oh yeah, fucking anger management, thats what.

"H-hailey?" Frank watched her flee, before turning to me.

"Go," I mouthed. I couldn't help Hailey, but Frankie could.

"What the fuck Derek?" Braxton spat at Derek, pushing him. Clearly I wasn't the only one with anger issues....thankfully....

"It was you!? How the...." I looked at Matt, he was utterly confused. Well after all, who would've thought that your best friend raped another of your best friends?

"You...raped...Hailey!?" Well, who would've thought Mikey Way could get angry? Then again, Ray and Gerard were pretty pissed too. Frank- well, Frank had disappeared. At least Hailey would be feeling a little better?

"For fuck sake! Cut me some fucking slack! I was drunk!" Derek protested, and I swear I could see red. Of course, Lozza and Elena bet me to it.

"That's no fucking excuse!" Lozza shouted in his face. "You raped our friend, and you're blaming it on your own stupidity!?" Everyone gasped as she gave him a sharp right hook to his face. I mentally grinned, and walked up to join the now fuming Elena. Derek had barely had time to regain himself before Elena kneed him hard in the balls. I chuckled to see him wince in pain.

"Stay the fuck away from her you monster! How could you do something like that?" She screamed at him, and he glared back at her, before smirking.

"I'm not going to listen to you! You groupies..."

Another punch sent him onto the ground. I grinned to see him look up at me with anger.

"Another word and you're dead meat, Derek. I'm not kidding. " I felt Braxton tug at my arms and turned around. "What!?"

"Nothing, just...don't kill my cousin..."

"What the fuck Braxton! He fucking raped Hailey!" Ollie gasped, jumping in, Mandy behind her.

"I know...just..." He turned to Derek, and I burst out laughing. Apparantley neither of us had seen Derek and Matt get into a fight. "Hey- woah! Dude! What are you doing!?" He ran up to them and broke it up, much to my disappointment.

"Chill Braxton! Matt can handle a fight!" I protested, holding onto Matt. The girls circled. He glared at me.

"Dude, just let me rip his head off!" Matt snarled, reaching out to Derek, who already had a burst nose thanks to Lozza. Derek just laughed, making me want to kill him right there and then. How the fuck could Braxton just let that bastard get away with that! To think of the things he did to her...and he's not even sticking up for her? I stopped myself from lunging forward, and Matt must have felt me, since he pulled me back.

"Can we just- you know what? I can't think about this shit. Derek, get your ass home. I'm leaving." Braxton waved us off and walked away, Derek following. Matt growled when he turned round, flashing another smirk.

"I can't believe Braxton let him get away with that!" Mandy exclaimed, walking up to us. Elena, Lozza and Ollie followed.

"I'm just glad I managed to get that motherfucker on the ground," Iona snarled, and Elena and Lozza nodded.

"He's just lucky we never knew the first time, but if it happens again-" Elena said, keeping her cool.

"-he ain't gonna get away with it. We won't let it." Lozza finished. They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Hey, where did the guys go?" Ollie asked, looking around. Ha! We suck at paying attention. Sure enough, the whole of MCR was gone. Damn.

"Umm...I dunno about Gee, Mikey and Ray, but Frank's with Hailey," I shrugged.

"Hailey? Where did she go anyway?" Elena asked. I looked to where she had ran off.

"I'm not too sure, but it was near-"

"Guys!" We all turned to see Gerard, Mikey and Ray jogging towards us. "You all okay?" He walked up to Elena and put a hand on her shoulder. I had to hold in laugh as she blushed madly. Still, she nodded quickly. But before she could open her mouth, Lozza jumped in. A little excited?

"That piece of shit blamed it on his drunken-ass-self! Of course, Elena, Iona and I gave him a piece of fucking mind!" She exclaimed, as Mikey put his arm around her shoulder to calm her down. She looked around to see everyone looking at her, a little shocked. "Sorry...I..."

"Don't worry, you done the right thing," Mikey leaned down to whisper into her ear, making her shiver. I smiled slightly, and looked at Ollie. She looked...emotionless.

"Ollie?" She looked up, startled.

"Y-yeah..yeah...I just," she sighed. "I can't believe Derek would do that," she breathed.

"Yeah. How long were they together?" Matt asked, clearly a lot calmer.

"A month," I replied, before seeing Gerard's shocked expression. "What?"

"They were together!?" He asked, clearly shock in his voice. I nodded slowly.

"Sick, isn't it?" Ollie whispered, before leaning against the wall. Ray looked around.

"Hey guys, where's Frank? And Hailey?" He asked, looking at me. I raised my hands in defence.

"No idea! I told the rest of 'em, she went running somewhere, and then Frank followed her,"

"Hold on. Will I phone her?" Mandy asked, pulling out her phone. We all nodded in reply, and Mandy put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello!?" Woah. Was that Hailey? Shouldn't she be...sad?

"Hey!" Pretty much all of us shouted. "Where are you?" Mandy asked. After a pause, she replied.

"Somewhere. Have I to come back now?" she asked, and we all sighed in relief to hear the familiar male voice in the background.

"Yeah, can-"

"Frank! Frank! You there man?" Mikey called into the phone, causing us all to jump a little.

"H-hello?"

"Frank! Where have you been?" Gerard asked, concerned. "Jeff needs us back at the bus!" Each of us looked at our watches. Woah, it was nearly 1am already!?

"Shit, sorry. I've been with Hailey...."

"Is everything ok?" Elena asked as he trailed off.

"Yeah...yeah. She told me the story of what happened. Ollie scoffed.

"Lucky. She refused to tell any of us!" There was silence, followed by an almost silent chuckle.

"So are you coming back?" Ray asked the phone. Sorry, I mean, Frank.

"W-yeah! Yeah! We'll head back just now," and with that he hung up.

Sure enough, Frank and Hailey returned minutes later, hand in hand. I raised my eyebrow at her as she walked over to me. After grinning, she tapped her nose.

"Tell me later," I whispered to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry if this may be a filler :S
I wanted to show you all how the girls kick Derek's ass and all...so...yeah.
Can I take this time to say, too, thank you so much for all the commenters! I still squeal when I see that I have 3 pages of comments! (even though some people have 20) so thank you so much guys! Every comment is greatly appreciated!! <3

Can I also say, that deathXbeforeXdisco was updating Awake and Unafraid, but before she could upload it she accidentally clicked away and lost the entire thing :(
Understandably, she's quite upset, so please be understanding that the chapter will be quite late.
Thanks guys :)

xxxxxx