Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Mikey

Hailey's POV

My hand pulled out a unicorn keychain, and I knew exactly who I'd picked. I looked up at my friends (and those I wished were), to see them grinning. All except one....

Mikey stood up, smiling, and I forced a smile back. Its not that I didn't like him, I did! I was just....disappointed. I quickly got up and opened the closet door, walking inside. I took a breath and closed my eyes. I'd not been in a relationship in months, never mind kissing someone! I sighed as I heard the closet door close behind me.

What are you doing Hailey? This is Mikey Way!! It may not be Frankie, but hey...its Mikey! You should at least show him a bit of friendliness!

I sighed and opened my eyes, truly smiling. He done the same, but seemed to be in almost the same state as me. He seemed friendly, really friendly as he walked up to me...

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"I, um..yeah...just, nervous" I replied, smiling shyly and blushing like an idiot.

"Yeah...me too" he said, looking down. "It's Hailey, right?"

"Yeah!" I giggled, perking up slightly. I could be happy/funny if I wanted to! "It's Mikey, right?"
He chuckled, but looked down again after a moment.

"So, umm....you wanna....?" he said, blushing.
"I, uh... sure, do you want to?" I replied, feeling my cheeks go red, again. Great. He shrugged.

"Sure!" Mikey started to smile. Feeling the lighter atmosphere, I did too, before leaning over to peck him on the lips. He kissed back slightly, for no longer than a minute before pulling away sightly. He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry, that was just kinda awkward..." he mumbled.

"Yeah..." I replied quietly. I stepped back and sank into the wall, sliding down till I was on the floor. Mikey done the same. I smiled as I thought of something. "So, you put a unicorn in the hat!?" That made him laugh.

"Yeah....I like unicorns..." I grinned. Yeah, I know. "What did you put in?" he asked shyly.
I looked down a little, but smiled.

"My...my grandmother's bracelet. Gold and black. My grandfather gave it to her. She loved it to pieces...." I had started to trail off. After a minute or so of silence, Mikey lifted his head.

"That's got to have been like 6 minutes, right?".

"Yeah, pretty much...." I sighed, getting back on my feet. Again, Mikey done the same. Just
as he was about to say something, I pulled him into a friendly hug. "It was fuckin' awesome meeting you Mikey Way!" I said, grinning. He chuckled, and I could practically hear a smile.

"Yeah! same to you. You're definitley different from your friend". This made me smile. I just
wish other guys would see that.....

The door opened suddenly....
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay..so! There's quite a lot to cover....
Firstly, I apologise for the unecessary wait for this chapter. All will be explained...

so, I spent the last week or so continuing with this, but...something didnt feel right. I just think the whole premonition concept I was thinking of, isnt the kinda thing im going for right now, Im getting too ahead of my game really. so, i'm gonna change the idea almost completely, but don't worry, the first chapters are fine, and I only need to tweak them a little, but I had to scrap all the new ones I made.
However, im getting back to work right away, and my goal is to upload 3 new chapters on saturday, a christmas present to you all :D

Also, I have a little Avenged sevenfold idea up my sleeve, but i'm saving that for a particular date coming up......

Anyways, please comment! I am an amateur writer and critisism is the best means of improvement to me. I also like seeing what others think of my work :)