You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

You Make Me Feel Brand New, Yeah

~Elizabeth's POV~

"Thank you!! I needed this so much!" I hugged my best friend Lara tight.
"Would you stop thanking me?!" She shook her head.
"This mall will be half empty when we're done!" She jumped like a kid.
"Wuuhuu!" We ran together to entrance.

**Three hours later**

"Okay, now I understand the fraze shop till you drop!" We both laughed.
"I'm so excited for the concert!" I said.
"Me too! We'll finally see all of our favorite bands and meet them!"
"Yeah. I'll bet there will be a million groupies screaming and squealing all the damn time." I frowned.
"Fuck them. If even one of them screams near me, I'll break her nose." She smirked.
"I'm with you." I smiled. "Now lets go home. I'm tired."
"Me too. Let's go." She sighed.

~Bryan's POV~

I was looking out the window when I saw a big road sign that said London. We're finally here.

"Hey guys we're here!" I called them.
"Finally!" Craig said.

I took my phone from my front pocket and checked for any messages or missed calls. Nothing. It was weird and so unlike Lo not to call.

We were all at the front of our tour bus, chilling on the bus seats. Our tour manager Liam came from the back and took one of seats. "So guys there's five more hours to the concert so you can rest in the hotel for a few hours."
"When are we on and for how long?" Craig asked.
"You're on at 11.30pm and the stage is yours for about a half an hour. I think it's enough time to play five or six songs." Liam answered. "And after that you go to the backstage. You need to stay there for at least an hour because there are a lot of fans that bought tickets with backstage passes." He added.

"And after that?" Max asked.
"You can go wherever the fuck you want." He smiled.

~Elizabeth's POV~

When Lara and I finally rested our tired bums we spread all of the clothes we bought today on her bed. We were trying to decide what will we wear tonight.

"I like the black mini skirt but I don't know what shirt to wear with it." She frowned.
"How 'bout his one?" I gave her one that I bought today. It will look great on her.
"I'm gonna try it on." She went to the bathroom.

I was looking at the bed trying to find something that will look good on me. Well that's gonna be hard.
Lara came in the room. "How do I look?"
When I turned my head to her the only thing I could say was "Wow!" She really looked good in that skirt and she seemed so tall in those heels which is very weird to say because she's usually kinda short.

She smiled. "Thank you!"
"Did you finally decide what are you going to wear?" She asked and sat on the bed.
"I am puzzling between 2 outfits- the ripped white skinnies and that long purple tunic or ripped leggings and white shirt that said 'rock and roll all night'." I answered.
"How 'bout the ripped leggings and the purple tunic?" She suggested.
"I didn't thought of that. I'll try it on."

When I came back in the room Lara's' jaw dropped theatrically. "You look hot!"
I smiled. "Thank you."

When we were all dressed up we did each others make up. The concert is starting at 7pm and we were ready at about 6.15pm. We decided to go earlier to watch the opening bands and to catch a spot closer to the stage. I was excited as hell.

~Bryan's POV~

After I got some sleep I went to see what the guys were doing. I saw Max lying on the big sofa watching TV.
"What's up? Where's everybody?" I asked him.
"Nothing much. Rob is sleeping and Craig and Liam went out for a walk."
"What time is it?"
"It's 10.30pm."
"Do you know when My Chem is on?" I asked him.
"They're on at 11pm. They are performing just before us."
"I haven't seen them in a while. Do you wanna go earlier to see them?" I suggested.
"Yeah, let's go." He got up and turned off the TV.
We wrote a note to the guys that we left earlier to see My Chem and that we will meet them there.

~Elizabeth's POV~

The opening bands were great. Lara and I were standing a row or two from the stage. The only way I could hear her is that she yells like a maniac. My Chemical Romance is up next and I couldn't wait. They were one of my favorite bands. When Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank and the new drummer Michael walked on stage and when Ray started playing the first guitar riffs I knew this will be a night to remember.
Little did I knew.

~Bryan's POV~

Max, Craig,Rob and I were watching My Chem perform From the side of the stage. Rob and Craig came about ten minutes after us.
It was so good to see MCR again after so long. Last time I saw them Ronnie was standing on Craig's' place and we were all on tour together.

"Hey guys, your on in ten." Liam informed us. "You better get ready."
The four of us went to the instrument room. I found a big sign that said Escape The Fate. I opened my guitar case and took out my black Gibson Les Paul.

When we all got back to the side of the stage Gerard was announcing us. When they got off stage we ran on it. I plugged my guitar to the main amp and started my solo and the crowd went wild.

~Elizabeth's POV~
After My Chem went off stage the band Gerard announced got on. I didn't think I ever heard them but the second I heard the guitarist play some solo I knew they were good.
The whole time they were on I just kept gazing at the guitarist. You could see that music means a lot to him. And he just had something that didn't let me look anywhere else but at him. When they played the last song the singer announced the last band, Black Veil Brides and they got on stage.

I was tired of jumping up and down so when Andy, the lead singer, said they are going to play their last song and the last song on the show I was relieved but excited to go backstage.

Near the end of the song Lara tapped me on the shoulder. "Let's head towards the backstage until there's a big crowd there." She yelled over the crowd.
I nodded to her.

When we got to the backstage entrance a big security guy stepped in front of us. We took out our passes and showed them to him, he smiled to us and opened the door. When we got in the place was packed. Half of the people were smoking or/and drinking.

I felt someone pull me by my forearm. I relaxed when I realized it was Lara. "Let's meet My Chem!" She said excitedly.

She dragged me to where Gerard and Ray were standing. There were already about ten squealing fan girls around them asking for autographs. When they left Gerard spotted us two. "Hello." He smiled.
"Hi." We said in the same time which made him laugh. Wow do we look stupid now.
"Don't worry Gerard and I say things in unison all the time." Ray smiled.
That would be funny if Ray didn't sing backing vocals.
"So what are your names?" Ray asked.
"I'm Lara and this is my best friend Elizabeth." Lara introduced us.

We talked to Gerard for a while and Ray went somewhere.
"Come with me I'll introduce you to the other guys." We followed him to the hallway and came to big metal door. He opened it and as soon as he did I realized it was a lounge for all of the bands. How? Because all of the bands that performed today were there.

I was looking around the room when I heard Gerard calling me. "Elizabeth come on." He and Lara already entered the room and were going somewhere. I catch up with them. We came to a big couch where I recognized the rest of the members of My Chem and that band that performed after them.

"Guys, this is Lara." He pointed to Lara. "And this is Elizabeth." He pointed to me. I said 'Hi'.
"Lara, Elizabeth, these are, from left to right, Craig, Robert, Max, Bryan, Mikey, Ray, Frank and Michael." He introduced us. All of the guys said 'hi'.

"You liked the show?" Craig asked.
"Yeah it was awesome." I smiled. "I liked the solo guitar part when you guys were on." I added.

~Bryan's POV~

"You liked the show?" I heard Craig ask one of the two girls that came with Gerard.
"Yeah it was awesome." I heard one of them say. I think her name is Elizabeth. "I liked the solo guitar part when you guys were on." She said to Craig.
I smiled. "Thanks." I saw her cheeks getting red. She smiled back. They both sat down opposite of me.

We talked for about an hour and a half with the girls and with each other. I mostly talked to Elizabeth.
"Elizabeth, can I call you Liz?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure." She smiled.

There it goes again. I felt my stomach turn upside down whenever she smiled. It's like she has a power over me whenever she smiled.
I saw Max go out for a walk with Lara. I was glad he finally wasn't with some slutty fan girl after a concert.

After a while the place was emptying. Everybody was leaving, well going to other parties to be exact.
"You two want anything to drink?" Mikey asked Liz and me.
"No I'm fine." I said.
"Me too." Liz said.
"Rob? Craig?"
They both got up and went out with Mikey and the rest of My Chem. Now it was only me and Liz left here.

"Do you wanna go out for a walk?" I asked.
"Let's go." She got up.

We were wondering the deserted streets of London with no direction what so ever.
We were talking all the way. I was nervous around her and a little shy.I didn't mention I had a girlfriend, I thought it would ruin everything, in fact that was what that relationship was always doing - ruining things.

I noticed Liz shaking a bit. I wasn't surprised, it was about 50 degrees out here and she wasn't wearing a jacket. "Are you cold?" I asked.
"A little." She smiled.
"Here." I took of my jacket and gave it to her.
"Thank you." She smiled thankfully.
"Still cold?" I asked and smiled to her.
"A little." She giggled.
I hugged her with one arm and pulled her tight against me. "Now?" I smirked.
"Better, but still a bit cold." She giggled again.
I don't know what came over me, but I turned her to face me, leaned down to her and kissed her softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay it sucks, I know :P
Sorry for all the changes of POV's ://
I really hope you liked it just a little tho ;)
I LOVE comments soooooooooooooo...Get the hint??

Elizabeth's outfit.
Lara's outfit.

Happy birthday to Ronnie and Max with a little delay ♥ Keep on Rocking dudes!!

Word count: 1872 :)