Status: Complete. Sequel out!

Desires Of The Unknown

"I am a fairytale."

Another scream filled the otherwise silent room. I waited, but my question was still not being answered. I sighed and took a step towards him. He quickly begged me to stop, but I wasn’t going to stop until he told me where Valentine’s mother was. I dragged the sharp, shiny knife across his collar bone, just barely touching him
“She’s in the Bronx!” he screamed as I added pressure, puncturing the skin slowly, getting a drop of blood to appear.
“Where?”
“I know where,” Valentine’s dad said from the corner of the room.
“Tell me the address and I’ll go get her,” I said.
The warehouse shook from the thunder that was outside. I took a silent deep breath to calm my fear. Valentine opened the door as his dad took the knife from my hand. He threw it at the wall carelessly, and that’s where it stuck.
“I’ll get her. Leave him here, they’ll clean him up and drop him off.”
I nodded and Valentine came and got me. “Let’s go. We should get back before the rain starts.”
I nodded again and took the hand Valentine extended to me. He led me out to the motorcycle and handed me a helmet. I smiled and let go of his hand to put the helmet on.
On the way back to the hotel, more thunder and lightning was over head. I bit my lip and held tighter to Valentine. If I was hurting him, he never told me.
When we got to the hotel, it started to rain, hard. I walked calmly to the entrance as Valentine went to ditch the motorcycle. I yawned as I got to the elevator and pressed the button for the fifth floor.
I got the hotel room just as a rumble of thunder and a streak of lightning went across the sky. I gave a small squeak as I shut the door. I quickly changed into my shorts and a hoodie I stole from Valentine’s suitcase.
I heard the knock and walked to the door quickly, not wanting to be left alone in a storm. Valentine strolled in, soaking wet. He walked into the bathroom, his shirt already being pulled over his muscular shoulders.
I stayed on the bed as he changed in the bathroom. He came out and lent against the wall across from me, just staring. I bit my lip and twitched a little as I heard thunder. He stayed where he was, either waiting for me to do something about my fear, or studying me. I didn’t care. I just shook my head and got under the blankets on the left side of the bed, farthest away from Valentine.
His staring was giving me those funny feeling again. The feeling like I was safe and I knew I was never safe. No one is ever safe. He laid next to me, making the blankets stretch over me as he laid on top of them.
“At least get under the covers,” I said softly, still trying to ignore the comforting feeling.
The blankets rustled as he got up and moved them to get under them. I turned to face him when I felt him go still. We just stared at each other for a while, not saying anything. My left leg always twitched when lighting flashed and thunder rumbled.
Valentine, obviously seeming the blankets moving when my legs twitched, pulled me into his chest, making the feeling get stronger. I sighed silently and relaxed.
“Why does your dad have an American Accent?”
“Who was that guy you were fighting with?”
“Why does your dad want to save your mother?”
“Who are you?”
“What?” I asked, looking up at his face.
“I know you not who you say you are. Your file said you have a sister, decease. But that guy, he had your green eyes, and I have a feeling they only come with a family.”
“Once I tell you,” I said sitting up and facing him as he did the same. “You are forever stuck on my team. You may do other missions, but only to keep up appearances. I will own you.”
“How high security level is your identity?” he asked hesitantly.
“The highest there is.”
“How many people know?”
“My family, the kids and the director of CIA, NSA, MI-6, FBI and the rest of the alphabet know.”
He looked at his lap. “Okay. Tell me.”
“After this, you are to tell me everything I need to know or want to know and I will do the same for you, got it?”
He nodded. “Got it.”
“My name is Guinevere Elliot Young,” I paused for a second. “I am a fairytale.”
His eyes got wide, clearly surprised that I said that. Then, he started laughing uncontrollably. I sighed, knowing this was gonna happen. I rolled my eyes and got off the bed, walking over to the window until he stopped laughing.
Arms wrapped around my waist, but I knew it would happen because I saw his reflection in the window. I just kept staring as another streak of lightening went across the sky. I fell back into Valentine a little. He just tightened his grip on me.
“You’re serious?” he asked, his voice soft, as if someone could hear us.
“Yes and my dad should be up in three…two…one.”
The door opened, and I was wrong. It was my uncle. Not Uncle Jess, Uncle Ray, a ruthless ass hole who would shoot everything and anything if he could. I rolled my eyes and turned out of Valentine’s embrace. I raised an eyebrow, challenging him.
“Well?” I asked. “Gonna shot him, or not Uncle Ray?”
He took a deep breath, obviously not happy with my rebellion. He threw a phone at me. “He wants to talk to you.”
“What?” I asked, annoyance evident in my tone.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”
“I’m in love,” I said in a sing-song voice.
“Cut the bull shit. I know for a fact you feel no emotions.”
I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I dropped the phone into the toilet and flushed. I watched as the cell phone went around the toilet bowl. I left it there after the toilet stopped. I shook my head and walked back out.
“You wanna piss me off too?” I challenged. “It’s been a while since I’ve had a challenging fight.”
My uncle smirked and took off his jacket. He threw it on the messy bed and started towards me. Valentine sat in the chair that was in the corner. His phone went off and he answered it as I blocked a punch from my uncle.
He grunted at I spun and kicked his chest, sending him stumbling back half a foot. He came back at me, punching my jaw. I stumbled a bit and moved my jaw a bit to make sure it wasn’t broken. I came back at him and went to kick his stomach, but he moved and I kicked his right arm, hearing a crack.
He grunted at the pain a few times, but just made another attempt to punch me , but with his left arm. The pain was clouding his instincts and I easily dropped to the ground and swept his feet out from under him. He was leaning forward when I did it, so he fell onto his stomach, where he was cradling his broken arm. He landed on it and I heard another crack and he started cursing at the pain. He rolled onto his back and I saw his bone poking out of a bloody tear in his arm.
“Want me to take you to the hospital?” I asked.
“We can do it on the way,” Valentine said, grabbing my Uncle’s Jacket and a hoodie for himself. “My mother wants to speak to us.”
“Us?” I asked, helping my uncle up.
“Us,” he confirmed.
“How does she know about us?”
He shrugged. “I don’t know, but it cannot be good.”

“Ahh,” Valentine’s mother sighed when she saw me.
“Jen Morley,” I said, staying next to Valentine.
“Yeah, I don’t care.”
I nodded, and walked closer to her. She smirked and made a move to kick me. I easily dodged it and punched her in the face, hearing a satisfying crack. I smirked and moved back as the two guards holding her pretended that I didn’t do anything.
“Oh dear,” I said in a false concerned tone. “Looks like your face fell into my fist. That’s not good.”
“You bitch,” she spat.
“Hmm, I’ve been called by worse.”
“I hope you rot in hell.”
“I’ll see you there,” I smirked.
“I hope my son hurt you,” she said when I turned to leave. My steps faltered. “Jerry was supposed to kill you, but he fell in love. Now both of my sons are in love with the same girl. I wonder how that will work out.”
“Enough Jillian,” Valentine’s dad barked. “You will not ruin another child of ours.”
I turned to her. “I hope you realize that your son doesn’t know what love is. Psychopaths feel nothing. By definition, they have no guilt. If he loved me, he would feel guilty for what he did to me.”
“Okay,” Valentine whispered, grabbing my left hand. “Let’s go.”
“Oh,” Jillian said. “I didn’t forget about you.”
Valentine froze. “What?”
“You just had to take the girl your brother loved from him, didn’t you? Did you also mention that you’re spying on her for MI-6 and The Eye? I bet you didn’t.”
I looked at him, then his father. His father looked surprised. I growled and ripped my hand away from him. I caught the gun his dad threw at me. It was only a Taser gun, but it would have to do. I shot it and it Valentine’s right arm as he tried to get out of the room.
He fell to the ground and convulsed as I kept my finger on the trigger. I was pulled away as I felt tears try to push out of my eyes. I wretched out of the arms that were holding me and pushed back the tears that threatened to spill. I threw the Taser gun onto Valentine’s body, backing away. Then, I remembered the children.
“Fuck,” I whispered. I grabbed a gun from a guard. I looked at Valentine’s unconscious body, then his dad. “Get him to the government plane. Have them fuel it and check it. I should be there in an hour.”
I ran out the door, having every intention of killing Brady in the next twenty minutes. I ran down the street to the bakery, hoping he was still there. I walked into the alley and saw him as he was walking out of the back door. I pointed the gun, aiming for his chest. I shot two bullets, hitting him in the chest and as he fell, I shot him once more, hitting his head. Two to the chest, one to the head.
I turned on my heel and walked two blocks. I motioned for a cab and one stopped a couple seconds later. I gave the cabby an address near the air strip and we were off.
When we stopped, I gave him the money and told him to keep the change. I walked about a mile and saw the plane already. I walked up the steps and saw Valentine still wasn’t awake.
I closed the door the airplane and waited the long plane ride to make sure the kids were okay. Once the plane landed, people swarmed the plane, getting Valentine to the head mistress so she could take away his memory of the past twenty-four hours. I would have to act like everything was okay, and be with him as if he weren’t betraying me and both of out governments.
I ran to the car that was waiting for me and sped the whole way home. I rushed through the door to see two guys I didn’t recognize talking with Carlos and Johnathan. I rushed past them and up the stairs to check on the kids. I ran to their rooms, but they were empty. I checked Valentine’s room, but it was empty as well. I checked my room last, and sighed in relief. They were all huddled onto my bed.
I sighed and sat down, feeling more than relieved that the kids were okay. The tears were coming back, and they weren’t staying away. I stood up and made my way down stairs. I stopped at the foot of the stairs, looking at Carlos. He saw my eyes and told the two guys that I could handle it from here and they could leave.
“Where’s Valentine?” one asked.
“He’ll be at school tomorrow. That’s all you need to know.”
I turned and walked up the stairs to my room. He made me feel things that I never had. He made me want him like no one else. He made me trust him faster than anyone. He hurt me worse than his brother. He was truly something different.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Story Needing And Wanting needs some serious love, no joke!
Random things:
Fucked up Romeo And Juliet thing me and my friend did for extra credit in English!
Tampon Jedis! No joke!
Event leading up to Tampon Jedis

Yeah, we were really playing with Tampons at lunch. And no, neither of the two girls, me and my friend, had them. It was the blond boy in the video. Quite sad.

ALSO! Check out my friend's story Love Potion #9. She's new, so be nice!!! You may laugh at the computer scream when you read the description, I did. So I wouldn't blame you.