Status: Complete. Sequel out!

Desires Of The Unknown

"No, I'm keeping Snuffy."

I sighed and looked at my stomach. There was a small baby bump, maybe not though, like, if you weren't me, you wouldn't even notice. I think I was seeing what I wanted to see. I let out a deep breath and let my shirt drop, making it appear as if I didn't have a baby growing in me. I sighed and walked out of my bathroom to see Valentine rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"Babe," he groaned. "It's three in the morning. What are you doing?"
"I have to tell you something," I said, walking over to the bed and sat on it.
"Okay," he said. His voice was still huskier than normal from sleep. "What is it?"
I opened my mouth to tell him, but Carlos burst through the door. "They need you," he heaved.
"As?"
"You."
I took a deep breath and kissed Valentine before walking out of the room. Carlos was going with me, being my partner when I'm Gwen. I locked the door as Carlos started towards the car. I quickly followed after him.
"What is this?"
"Your brother's girlfriend finally admitted it."
"So I'm going as Jen?"
"Yes, but I figured you didn't want Valentine to go with you."
"You're right."
"Did you tell him?"
"I was going to, but you walked in."
"Sorry," he muttered.
"Don't be. If he's still insistent on the abortion, I don't want him to know."
"I'm sure he was just," he stopped.
"Being a man who doesn't want a child."
"Yeah."
I got out of the car as soon as Carlos parked it. I walked into the FBI office and walked up to the big desk with three girls behind it. They looked up at me and pointed to the right. I muttered a thank you and left with Carlos on my heel. I then realized I didn't have shoes on, but I didn't care.
I walked to the only room that had an armed guard. He got out of my way quickly and I just opened the door and walked in with Carlos. Justin was yelling at a few agents about how she was innocent, but that all stopped when I walked in. I don't know if it was my pajamas, which consisted of short-shorts and tight tank-top or my power over their lives. I just started at them until someone told me what was going on, which was Justin.
He opened his mouth and the G sound came out before he quickly caught himself. "Jen, they think Jane did it! Tell them they're wrong."
"Did what?"
"Tried to kill you." I stayed silent. "Jen! Tell them it wasn't her!"
"I can't," I said truthfully. "She tried to kill me and she's really working for Jerry. I know you don't want to believe it, but it's true."
"How I know you're telling the truth?" he asked defeated.
I took his hand and took him out of the room and a couple of feet away from the armed guard. "Because it's been months and I don't want to believe that Valentine is a traitor." I looked at the wall. "I don't want to believe that I fell in love with someone who could, and would, kill me easily, or with just three words for that matter." I could feel the tears. "Or the fact that I'm having his child and he doesn't know it," I said softly and let out a small, silent sob. "And that he doesn't know about it, but he wants to abort it, and I can't do that."
I put my hand over my mouth and excused myself to the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door so no one could walk in during my break down. I sat on the floor, my back against the farthest wall from the door and across from the stalls. I started to sob uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. That last time I cried like that, I was seven and my dog was ran over by a giant truck. My mom told me that it was time for me to grow up and realize that I needed to see death, so she let her run out in the middle of the road.
I just started rocking back and forth, trying to sing a song that Valentine would sing me when I couldn't sleep. It came out choppy and all over the place. I continued to try and sing the song, but it didn't do much to calm me down. I stopped singing, but continued to rock back and forth until my phone rang.
I calmed my breathing and sobs before I answered. "Hello?"
"Mommy, where you go?" Terence asked from the other side of the phone.
"I'm at work, sweetie. Are you okay?"
"Heart, scared."
I smiled slightly at the nickname. Terence was tired of always being corrected on Valentine's name, so, on Valentine's Day he decided to call Valentine, Heart, because he saw a lot of hearts everywhere.
"Tell him I'm okay," I said, my words catching in my throat at the last word.
"No you're not," I heard Valentine say. "I can hear it."
"Hear what?" I asked, trying to keep my voice level.
"Don't try that." He sighed, and I swear, I could see him running his hand through his hair. "Where are you?"
"At work," I said, unlocking my phone and ending the call.
I stood up and cleaned myself up. I put my phone back into my bra and left the bathroom. Over ten people were waiting outside, and none of them were girls. I looked at them all and they all had wide eyes.
"Go," I barked and they all scrambled away quickly.
I walked back to the guarded room, the guard moving aside quickly and opening the door for me. When I walked in, the talking stopped once again. I rolled my eyes and went straight into the interrogation room. I jerked my head to the door, silently telling the agent that was getting nothing from Jane. She scurried out of the room, leaving me with alone with Jane.
"Ooo," she mocked. "Scary."
I just let out a bitter laugh. I grabbed a chair and brought it under the camera. I stood it on and un plugged wires. I then went to the microphone and disconnected it. I then put the chair back where it was and smiled at Jane.
"You can't do anything to me, people are watching."
I opened the door and flicked the switch on the two-way mirror. No one was there. "Wrong."
I looked at her and saw here swallow. I started laughing and just stared at her. I wonder how long she could take my laughter while I stared at her. She kept trying to get free from the handcuffs, but they were attached to the table, and the table was steel.
I stopped laughing and just stared at Jane. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked frightened, and that made me feel more in control. I just kept staring at her, a malicious smirk on my face.
"He's in the abandoned house out of the city."
"Was that so hard?" I teased in a childish voice and the smirk still on my face.
I went to the door only to have it thrusted opened by Valentine. I gave him a confused look as he sighed in relief. He looked over my head and glared at Jane. I pushed him out of the room and closed the door behind me. As soon as the door was closed, Valentine picked me up and kissed me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around his waist, deepening the kiss. I thrusted my tongue into his mouth forcefully. I was pouring all my love into it, and I had a feeling he was too.
I pulled away, breathing heavily. I kept my eyes closed and rested my forehead on him. "I love you," I said breathlessly.
"I love you, too."
I just smiled and started to kiss him again. That was the first time we had said, I was going to wait for him to tell me first, but I realized that, that wasn't me. I was the aggressor, and I knew he went crazy when I did that.
"Hello?!" Jane scream, causing Valentine and I to pull away from each other. "When can I got out of here?!"
"Never," I muttered.
"I can see you two making out! And," she gave a small laugh. "Valentine? Wow, The Eye misses you, sweetie."
I got off of Valentine; reality had come crashing down on me. I was in love, and impregnated by a triple agent. I was hopelessly in love with him and he was sent to kill me. I just looked away while Valentine just stood there, shocked. I walked out of the room and into the interrogation room. Jane looked scared. I flipped the switch, making the two-way mirror into a one way mirror again and shut the door, making it sound proof once again.
"Tell me everything you know about Valentine and his connection to The Eye."
"Why? So they can kill me?"
"Would you rather they kill you, or have me torture you until you have no hope in your pathetic life?"
She looked down and when she looked up, tears were falling down his face, but I didn't care. I just stared at her until she broke. "He joined his brother in The Eye almost a year ago, after you almost killed him in South Africa. He gave information about MI-6 to Paul, the leader of The Eye. Then, he was to go to you, and hurt you in the worst of ways," she stopped, but I just stared at her, not saying anything or showing any emotion. I just stood with my back to the mirror and waited for the answer. "Break your heart like you broke his."
"That's kind of hard to do," I said evenly.
"Oh?"
"I don't love him."
"I don't believe that."
"You're in love with a sociopathic psycho. I'm heartless, so tell me, how can I love?"
"You just look at his eyes and he's yours."
"Liar," I hissed, walking out of the room.
"You okay?" Valentine asked as I walked out of the room.
I glared at him with all the hate I could muster. "I want the truth," I hissed. "Now!"
"What truth?"
"The real fucking truth! What other truth is there?!"
"Hey," Justin's voice came from the door that led to the hallway. "What's with the yelling?"
I ignored him and looked at the guard, who was looking at me. "Take him to the room next door."
"Yes, ma'am."
Valentine didn't struggle as the guard roughly grabbed his arm and led him to the room next door. I just closed my eyes and shook my head of thoughts that were clouding my mind. I opened my eyes to see Justin staring at me.
"What?!" I snapped.
"Are you really?"
"Yes, and I swear to God, if you tell anyone, I will kill you and we both know I will get away with it!"
Nodded and went out the door. The lead on the case was Valentine's dad. I stopped short, and he stopped talking to whoever he was talking to. I smiled shyly at him and he gave one back. He motioned to a room and I nodded, following him in.
"How are you?" he asked after he shut the door.
"I actually forgot."
"Forgot what?"
"That Valentine was a traitor to two countries."
"Oh," he muttered. "I guess I forgot too."
I walked over to the window in the office room. I looked out and saw darkness. There wasn't much near the CIA offices, there wasn't supposed to be. The CIA either put it in the middle of nowhere, or disguised it as a regular office building. I looked back at Valentine's dad and saw that he looked disappointed.
"Valentine and I have only been going out for almost six months. We had to lie to you when we saw you."
He nodded, "I figured. Out of all my kids, he and I are the closest. He would have told me as soon as he fell hard for you."
I nodded, looking back out the window to see tail lights in the distance. I shook it off, thinking they let a worker go home or something. I looked back at him.
"I'm pregnant," I said hesitantly.
He just stared at me before he gave a small laugh. "Really?"
I smiled and nodded. That was the first time I was truly happy out of the three times I had admitted being pregnant. "Yeah."
He came over and hugged me while laughing. "My first grandchild!" I laughed and hugged him back. "Wait," he said, stepping back. "You're not gonna listen to him right? I know he would want to get an abortion, we talked about it last summer when his cousin got pregnant at seventeen."
"He doesn't know."
"You haven't told him?"
"No," I sighed. "We were joking round and he said that if I was a pregnant, I should get an abortion."
"But you're not, right?"
"No, I'm keeping Snuffy."
"Snuffy?" he chuckled.
"I'm not calling my child it, even if Snuffy isn't even born."
"Once again, Snuffy?"
I chuckled. "Yeah. You're eldest son is in an abandoned house outside of the town."
"Thanks," he sighed, kissing my forehead.
"No problem."
He left the room and I looked out of window again, once again seeing the tail lights, but they were closer, and not moving. There was no way it was a good person. I cursed and ran out or the room, grabbing a gun out of someone's holster. I ran down stairs and out the CIA office building, someone behind me. I motioned for them to stay behind me and to be quiet.
I snuck out of the light and around to the car quickly. I jogged to it, the gun in both of my hands and pointed towards the ground. I got to the driver's side and crouched down so the driver couldn't see me without looking into his side mirror. I stood quickly and pointed the gun at the driver.
"Jenny," the driver smiled, but I kept my gun pointed towards him.
"Pull the trigger!" I heard his dad scream.
I didn't hesitate. I pulled the trigger. I pulled the trigger for the twenty-seven people he killed at random. I pulled the trigger for the three villages he destroyed. I pulled the trigger for me. I dropped the gun after the forth bullet landed in Jerry, backing away. Someone rushed to the car while someone wrapped their arms around me.
"You okay?"
"I will be," I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
TADA!!! =D Okay, so there is like, three, maybe less, chapters. Or! I could just add the sequel onto this and just make it a longer story. It is up to all of you! I need a message or a comment to be told though. I'm not sure how long the sequel will be, but I'm not sure it will be too long, maybe fifteen or less chapters, so do you want me to make a sequel, or just keep this up and the sequel to this story? And if I do the sequel, it might be about a month till I get it out. Quicker if I don't do the sequel.
And PLEASE! Read Needing And Wanting! It needs love, like, lots of it! And you don't really need to read the prequel.

shadow_seeker- Lol, you thought it was a teddy bear? Haven't you ever seen the old Sesame Streets? Snuffy is short for Snuffleupagus! He's a puppet elephant and I luh him! =D Lol. Thank you. =] I try!
shygirl1993- Lol, it's all good. =] You act like I was the one that got her pregnant, which, I am, but =P! And not long! =D

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME IF I SHOULD ADD THE SEQUEL OR NOT!