Status: Active!

A Different Side of Me

Part 4

I hated having our tour canceled. The thought of letting down all of the fans crushed me. All of the sudden, I got really tired. I left Nathan’s room, and pushed myself into my room. The nurse came in, and checked my vitals.

“Congratulations, everything looks good. Looks like you get to leave tomorrow,” she told me.

“Great,” I replied dully. I fell asleep, and didn’t wake up for fourteen hours. When I woke up, it was like I didn’t have anything to look forward to. Michael, Nathan and I were all getting released today. I pushed myself into the hallway, only to run into Natalie.

“Where you going hot stuff?” she asked me.

“Home,” I replied, smiling at her.

“And where might that be?”

“California,” I stated.

“Will I ever see you again?” she inquired.

“Eventually.” I shrugged.

“Well, here.” Natalie said as she handed me a folded piece of paper. I looked at her, confused, and she motioned for me to open it. Written in a girly script was a phone number, and a name. I cracked a grin, and thanked her.

“I’ll give ya a call sometime,” I told her. “I should get going.” I went down the hallway, and met the guys downstairs.

We got a cab to the airport. We boarded the plane, and the flight took an hour and a half. When we got to the airport, my parents picked us up, and dropped each of us off at our houses.

“Disappointed about the tour?” my dad asked me.

“Yeah,” I mumbled. Disappointed was not the word I would use. It was more like devastated. I hated disappointing everyone, all because of a stupid mistake I made.

***

It’s been a few weeks since I returned home. I hadn’t gone out much, just to one of my friend’s houses every now and then. I dedicated most of my time to writing new songs. I couldn’t stop thinking about Emily, and Natalie.

Deciding to call Natalie, I fished out the paper with her number on it out of my backpack. I dialed the number, and started tapping my foot. I was nervous, it’s been weeks since I talked to her.

“Hello?” a female voice said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh.

Follow me on Twitter. @Sarahishere13

Read my other stories: A Summer to Remember, and A Typical Love Story

kthanks(: